youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck are you drinking raw eggs

Inject them user

youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s

>he doesn't live his life based on what movie characters do

cook them

but then they wouldn't be raw

You can buy powdered egg yolks on eBay in bags, all sizes available. Raw eggs have low bioavailability anyway. Powdered yolk beats it in every way.

this thread

had 3 today OP, the secret is to never let the yolks break, dont chew them at all just get them down, you barely taste them at all, but as soon as that yolk breaks its all over man, its gagging time

This

rural raw egg drinker from greece here,ill let you in the secrets of raw eggs.
break 2 eggs and pour it in a glass,then take a small breath,close your nose and gulp it down as fast as possible.then dont open your nose or breathe for ~5 seconds and you wont feel any taste. make sure your eggs come from a good clean coop and they dont have any animal feces on the shells so you dont get salmonella.

How do you get unpoopy shells? My faggot chickens shit all over there eggs and they purposely make super thick shells with ultra strong membranes so a little piece of shell always ends up in the bowl. They also pecked another chicken to death, like something out of The Lottery. It was weird as shit, like plucking feathers and drawing blood. What the fuck is their problem? I think they're retarded, surely not all chickens are this shitty right?

wtf man your hens are probably batshit crazy.
my grandma feeds her chickens anything from watermelon and grains to leftover chicken (lol cannibalism) and fish.
the eggs taste like shit and very bitter after they eat fish so i wouldnt do that very often.
i think the only thing you can do is scrape off most of the chicken shit from the shells when they dry and then be very careful as you're breaking the egg so the contents dont touch the dirty surface.good luck with your psycho hens tho.kek

feed your chickens eggs its the perfect cycle, and the shells are thinner why do i know all this shit i dunno

Practice by swallowing more of your boyfriends cum.

Just deepthroat more dicks until you're in complete control of your gag reflex, it's not hard.

>Suicide by Salmonella
There are quicker ways y'know.

Mont people have competent immune systems. Salmonella is a meme.

I mix them in with morning shake.

>2.5 scoops of protein
>1 cup of oats
>Teaspoon of peanut butter
>1 Banana
>1 egg (or as many as you want) I have an egg mainly for the vitamin content.
>Milk, then blend, then add water so it isn't as lumpy and is easier to drink.

Put 2-3 eggs and a mashed banana in your shaker
Fill up with milk
Add oats if you like

i mean at the time this probably wasnt retarded right? no salmonella scare and it saves you like 10 minutes in the morning

this is the most hilarious thread ive read in a while

>Falling for the egg meme
>Even falling for the raw-egg-meme
Are you 13 or something? God damn, son

It is not. If egg, fish or diary products are stored wrong and/or processed the wrong way, a good immune system won't do shit.
Please don't tell people things are memes, when they aren't. There are a lot of people on here that might believe your bullshit

Infectious dose is a thing. Aids patients shouldn't lick shit eggs but a little salmonella won't hurt a healthy person.

not if they're pasteurized

Blend them first.