Genetics

your genetic blueprint + prenatal and pubertal testosterone and testosterone to estrogen ratio determine your body composition (frame size; ribcage size, bildetoid width, shoulder to waist ratio) your wrist circumference is the biggest indicator of your frame and strength/muscle building potential

your hormonal profile determines your fat distribution & how you burn your fat is also heavily affected by your androgen receptors (hint some people have a lot more than others & some people's receptors just hold onto estrogen and shit) phenotypes are a real thing, Imagine some icelandic freak telling an emaciated ethiopian to just start lifting and eating 5k/day, they dont have the same bones, they dont have the same hormones or receptors

some people LITERALLY touch a fucking barbell and their body just explodes into it's genetic destiny in a year or two, benching 135 and OHPing nothing but they look aesthetic as FUARK because their joints are small and their muscle bellies are full and low making the look like some greek god or their bones are huge and they look like a fucking mountain in not a long time lifting

useless platitudes like "eat less" don't consider all of these variables when it comes to cutting and "eat more" when it comes to actually building muscle

yes, they're true, but not across the board

a 5'5" indian with bird bones, high inserts in every muscle group, chest gap, the hormonal profile of a 50 year old pregnant redditor with a thyroid problem, androgenic non-responder even with AAS

a 6'2" icelandic with 7.5 inch wrists, full inserts & synergistic muscle bellies, top percentile body frame measurements untrained with testosterone in a mid-high but human range, who's phenotype has androgen receptors which lap up test and had an ideal pubertal hormonal timed release

I'd love to live in the world where natty lifting with subpar genes was sustainable, but just because it works for bjorn, doesn't mean ranjeet and co. should just "eat more"

lol

tl;dr

eat more desu

Post YFW her lips wont ever be wrapped around your throbbing veiny cock.

This is actually true to a large extent. You can slightly tweak your test levels by eating healthy and lifting, but you'll never have the TEST levels of Chad. Why? Because your adult testosterone levels are determined WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE WOMB. Interfere with this CRITICAL developmental period, and a baby boy will suffer the LIFETIME consequences of being a suboptimal man.

Chad was exposed to a HIGH DOSE of potent TEST while he was developing in his mother's womb due to a combination of inherited Alpha Genetics and a healthy diet and lifestyle pursued by his mother. This is why Chad makes MASSIVE gains doing brocep curls and cable flies after a couple months of going to the gym hungover twice a week while you're still DYEL after years of sticking to an autistic regime of deadlifts and squats and spending hundreds on supplements.

You were basically incubating in a chemical cocktail of endocrine disruptors and estrogen mimics for 9 months due to your mother's HORRIFIC diet and lifestyle, not to mention the inferior BETA genetics you inherited from your father.

"Making it" is a joke. LMAO. I'm sorry if you're not Chad. Just end it boyo. It's OVER FOR U.

>Bla bla I'm a dirty little pooloo pajeet who can't even open the curry jar but it's not my fault it's genetics
>bla bla Indian Men are the most powerful race India Superpower by 2025 confirmed

Didn't know you can browse Veeky Forums in the call centre Raj

>nordic
>thin wrists
>can gain muscle super easy
>high test
>narrow shoulders
>6'2
>small rib cage
>massive hands
>super strong brow ridge and masculine features

what gives?

I'm like half half

'thin' whats the number brah

you're probably just eyeballing it
whats your testosterone blood test saying

you literally just agreed with the thread when you called me a little poo

don't understand this post desu

Yeah whatever I don't speak poogoblin Raj, now go fetch me a gin and tonic before I have my men gang rape your village again.

Someone's salty

inject test 250mg e3d

I mentioned how some men won't even respond to roids because of their poor androgen receptor density / non response

this guy blasted test, anavar for months, lifted, had a solid diet, logged it all on fitmisc

he's a non responder
it wasnt in his blueprint, his receptors refused to give a fuck about the hormones in his blood

he was also coached by world class trainers, guy was loaded or something - he knew there was something going on so he eliminated all of the usual pitfalls

>puma boxershorts
>loaded
pick one

>receptors refused to give a fuck about hormones

LMAO, link any reliable study proving this? absolute bullshit... The guy in pic related is mentally challenged

Rate my wrist. Will I ever make it?
Quarter for scale (all out of bananas)

Bullshit. I know Indians and Asians who are natty jacked, and Nordics and Western Blacks who are the same size as they were when they started going to the gym. It's all about your workout and diet/ lifestyle. Genetics do play a part, but only when you reach the elite (read top 1-3%). Until then, it's all excuses.

Another reason why Northern Europeans, Slavs and Blacks seem to have it easier - diet. Traditional northern European, Afro-Caribbean and African American dishes emphasize macros and proteins. Slavs have borscht, which has helped my gains (not Slav). Indians eat too much rice and the ones who do eat meat have 1-2 servings a week at the most.

Use a tape measure you autistic fuck, that tells me nothing

>Quarter for scale (all out of bananas)

yikes

> Genetics do play a part, but only when you reach the elite (read top 1-3%). Until then, it's all excuses.

I haven't read a single study: The Post (Anecdote Shitshow Edition)

This theory has already been proven wrong on countless occasions OP especially with the introduction of exogenous testosterone to the human body. Please take your dated theories back to the classroom where they belong as they have no basis in reality in the real world. Consider the fact that the subject has made a decision to introduce said hormones into the human body before making such statements.

You are discounting the fact that enormous amounts of exogenous hormones are being used far more than you will be told.

Now if someone is going to believe that they will get a roid body when they're not on roids well then theyre just a moron but thats another story for another time

im 18 6'3 broad shoulders and a 8" wrist (dad is a ripped polish dude with fingers the size of sausages)

I just so happen to have a diameter tape in my truck
6.28" around, 2" across.
I'm 5' 11" 182lbs

baby tier, I'm sorry bro.

Still lift more than you do

No need to be offended there, buddy.

Be me
>5' 10"
>big hands
>big feet
>big shoulders
>muscular