What is a good weight for a girl who is 5'9 (175cm)?

What is a good weight for a girl who is 5'9 (175cm)?

If your over 100 no matter how tall, youre overweight

About 110-120

I guess 60-70kg depending on how Veeky Forums you are. More Veeky Forums more weight. If you're a fat looser with no muscle I think anything under 60 would be attractive

80kg if you have the high test ass and legs of ripptoe though

Depends how muscular you are, but you probably want to stay on the lower side of 70kg at your heaviest. And even then, you'd be bretyy high test.

What? I'm a dude and 180cm and weigh around 67 kg.. for a girl that would be too much

It really does not matter if all of it is in your butt and thighs

I would worry less about the weight and more about waist size or flabby arms.

seconding that
if shit genes that weight will end up in your arms, face and stomach
if good genes it'll go to your hips and thighs

Being a dude makes you heavier on average for 2 reasons :
- You're taller on average
- You're more muscular on average
At 67kg for 180cm, you just proved you're a twig, and you're only 5cm taller than OP.

A girl with the same height and muscular mass than a man would be heavier on average for several reasons :
- More fat on average, both healthy fat (essential fat, breast tissue etc) and less healthy fat (more estrogen = more fat being stored)
- More water retention for hormonal reasons

You argument is "a girl should weigh less than me because I'm a guy" but you fail on both reasons why that should be the case (height and muscle mass), and also fail to realize why some girls can be as heavy or heavier than comparable guys.

145 max, thats with muscle too not just fat.

One of my friends is about 177 cm and she weighs about 70 kg, but she's very fit (plays volleyball) and probably stronger than most of the guys I know, but that's cause they're all woefully DYEL
so to sum up, around 70 kg give or take, if you're fit

about 55kg, maybe slightly more if you are muscular. Had a 176cm gf at 50-52 kg and it was a bit skinny

If your BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9 you're good. So, that means in your case, if your weight is between 57kg and 76kg you're good.

>flabby arms
What exercises do I need to do to help this, I'm not fat but my arms have the chicken wings.

that's fat. Go on a cut, lose weight, work out. There is way too spot reduce. read the sticky.

45-70kg depending on build. Estimating healthy weight without knowing how you're built is...

>liking skeletal girls

Not really much you can do about that, there's no such thing as spot reduction in weight loss, meaning you lose fat all over your body, not from one specific spot
with that said, you could try to generally train your arms i.e. triceps extensions and bicep curls, some shoulder work would do nice as well

It depends what you're going for.

If you're just dieting and don't exercise, then probably a target somewhere around ~130 lbs would put you in the slightly-slim attractive category. If you weightlift, then you could be ~15 lbs heavier and have roughly the same waistline with greater overall muscle tone.

>spot reduction

Yeah no. One can however exercise the muscles in the area which tigthens it all up.

how about you post a pic in underwear and blur your face so we can give more suitable advice?

You ain't a lady if you under 280 I'll tell ya h'what

Looks like I'll have to try more tricep exercises, usually I do curls and overhead extensions with dummbells but the gym also has the pulleys and bars for arm workouts.

Thanks for the advice anons and don't play jrpgs too much because they'll make your arms look like this.

>45kg
>5'9

wakemeupinside.jpg

>jrpgs

The only reason people play video games is to make friends escape reality or they are just the type of freaks to enjoy playing chess with themselves

Kill yourself

YOU ARE WEAK!!!!!!!

Both gf's have been around that height and weighed about 62-64 kg.
They looked fine although maybe they could have lost a kilo or two.

Not entirely uncommon with young thin girls with small ass/breast. Girls are suprisingly light because of their low muscle mass.

Gf is 178, works out with me and weighs 64-68kg. I'd say around there is fine.

No woman under 5"10 should weigh over 140 pounds

My THICC cousin, who's probably stronger than you would like to say otherwise.

If you're basing these assumptions on the self-reported weight of female friends and relatives (e.g. your mothers) then I'm afraid you've both been tricked

typing on phone. missed the word NO

I'm 2cm shorter than you
At my gym they gave me the goal 70kg to get to 19% bodyfat
My personal goal is 63kg
So I'd say between 60kg and 70kg is good

>all men are overweight

kilogram obv