youtube.com/watch?v=jfbbUhIH1a4
youtube.com/v/XvI_tDzej-c
youtu.be/v1Cb2d0ZUVs?t=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moy yat wing chun is GOAT

Fuck brahs chisao your ass
>straightforward as fuck martial art

youtube.com/watch?v=VTdDEzIt1c8

mmm, so baity. that was a straight up brawl.

asian got lucky with the hook. the mexican looks like a fucking bully tho.

My god

>Wingchun guy want to clap hands
>Approaches bent over with arm extended
>Half a sec later wrestler guys is on him
Yup, proves a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpRWtYC9HOI

youtube.com/watch?v=hc0Gt_M16lM

Scared after the first kick

Wing Chun is for faggots

Slam everytime

he hit him on the chin.

if you hit anyone on the chin like that they will go down.

i didnt see any wing chun

man why can't it be the 90's again

youtube.com/watch?v=USUbB-kg6P4

>land lucky haymaker
>follow up with pointless pillow punches
Wing chun GOAT

I hate show like this

He's not about to clap hands, it's a stance

imagine how embarassing that would be if you had a shred of self-respect

to go up and pretend you know shit infront of the greatest wrestler of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=jfbbUhIH1a4

>youtube.com/v/XvI_tDzej-c
this looks fake as shit

you're fucking retarded. Aikido works perfectly as long as your opponent voluntarily throws himself down as soon as you touch him.

Welcome to aikido: the ancient art of ripping off idiots.

Don't get me wrong, most of the techniques are legit. The issue is that it's solely trained compliantly

I forgot just how fat seagal is.

Damn i love pacman

>tfw i could heem every here

most powerful race confirmed

lmao at that chain punch at the end

>"this will make me look so cool!"

This. There are some techniques that might be useful in the right situation. But overall I would not suggest it to anyone who practices martial arts for self-defense. I have 10 year experience of aikido because it was the "family sport". Imo it's better for old people so they don't get hurt while doing some throws. Though, aikido is great for mobility and "relaxed technique". A lot of judokas or wrestlers, boxers, mma dudes seem very stiff and inflexible and tense, at least in my experience.

A FUCKING LEAF

Ip man legacy
youtu.be/v1Cb2d0ZUVs?t=54

Problem with wrist and small joint manipulation is that it just plain doesn't work against someone who is strong and fighting back. You need to hurt them first.

The problem we have is notvthe martial art itself. Its the lazy martial artist that uses words out of context to makeit seem more awesome than it is, also theybdown play how effective this stuff can be. Small joint lock do work, but they who practice only practice the motions and practice falling. I have seen what these maneuvers can do if the persom does "strong arm" you and you perform with full effort. You snap or dislocate the joint or limp. They don't fall over, it just breaks. If they follow the pressure they will safely fall to the ground. Its not pretty if you go against abreal martial artist that practice aikido.

Depends on the lock. I have a black belt in jujitsu, so I know my way around wrist locks. You will not be able to lock the wrist of someone who is fighting back the way these guys do; it'll take a fair amount of wrestling and striking to get them to a point where you can manipulate the wrist.

Through personal experience the only wrist locks that work majority of the time are when you pin the wrist into your body and use the power generated by your hips, soon as that wrist moves away from you the lock is lost.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Why are you uploading virus?

MY FUCKING SIDES

bump

>judo/wrestling
>ko by striking
lol

Prison officer here.

They have their place, but really they're for when you have someone to hold the opponent's other arm. In that situation wrist locks are pretty much your best method for putting on controlled pain while disabling the opponent.