Finally sex! Period blood everywhere. Win or a fail?

So, typed up the who encounter before, but field too long. So cliffs.

> age 29
> not sex in 5 years
> lift like powerlifter, but was too fat
> Lose 50 pounds of fat
> Not shredded, but no more huge love handles
> Meet hb8 23 year old girl in public get number
> girl comes to my place
> couch make out, end up in sex
> no condom, she ok says on pill
> Awesome sex, hard pound, she all over, hot, I bust huge load in her
> we go to bathroom to clean up
> Period blood EVERYWHERE, all over even my chest and on our faces
> was dimply lit room and chocolate color couch so we didn't see it before
> we shower, small talk
> girl leave for night
> I haven't texted her yet

Will she be too embrassed to see me again?

Everything else seemed to go more perfect than wildest dreams... except for blood everywhere... all over us.

Pic somewhat related. Mountain from GOT. There was even more blood than this. Lots more.

sex was good. fuck it, text her

That looks like arterial blood spray.

>fucking some random sloot raw
RIP

Did you earn your red wings?

M8 thats fine. Its a fucking natural bodily function.

If she made you eat her pussy on her period, then I'd say call it a day.

Women know when they're leaking like faucets. Chances are if she's willing to fuck a some guy off the street on her rag a little blood splatter won't even phase her

>also mfw this disgusting story

>Its a fucking natural bodily function.
so is shit

Doesn't the pill stop you from having periods? some girl I know is on it because her periods were severely painful.

You might've just got fucked and fucked bro.

a girl who fucks on first date without a preservative was bleading a lot while you had unprotected sex, texting her would be the last of my concerns dude

Yeah but people can control that.
Unless you're saying she should have someone tried to fuck him with a tampon in?

This.
My Gf has very small volumes of period blood. And it's thick and goopy like strawberry jam.

Sounds like she wasn't on the pill and is a lying whore, you're just lucky she was on her period so she won't be pregnant.

Run like a Kenyan.

Doesn't always stop it. Sometimes it just makes it lighter.

This is a good point

And so is this.

Fwiw I'd text her and see if she wants to do something fun

she wasn't on the pill man

>fuck my gf in the ass
>blood and shit all over my cock

I wouldn't have it any other way

Do future spins, get paid

get tested on everything, if you're lucky you will only have herpes and not something really scary like hiv

TEXT HER, and show her that you don't care about the blood, it will make her feel comfortable.

This. Also enjoy your HIV

anal sex

>Sounds like she wasn't on the pill and is a lying whore, you're just lucky she was on her period so she won't be pregnant.
???

sounds like OP just gave her a free abortion

Likelihood of male contraction of HIV is absurdly low.

I haven't had unprotected sex with someone if it wasn't a relationship, and I definitely haven't had an opportunity to get something since I have a long term gf.

What?
Women can't get pregnant when they're bleeding. Or at least its VERY unlikely. Like 0.0001% type of shit.

Other point being she wouldn't be bleeding so much were she on the pill. It reduces bleeding by a lot and makes it very dense and clotty.

Why are you posting this here? This a blue board.

AIDS isn't the only thing you can catch from a bar slut

>Women can't get pregnant when they're bleeding. Or at least its VERY unlikely. Like 0.0001% type of shit.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaHHAHAHAA

How the fuck didn't you smell the period blood and only realized she was bleeding when you went to the bathroom?

inb4 he literally slew the pussy

Get tested for STDs, and you might've impregnated her, as women on the pill don't have periods or bleed very little

prove it

it usually regulates it to be on one specific day of the month, and also different types differ in terms of their effects.

If you like her. Text her first. She is embarassed. Too embarassed to ask if you want to chill. Make her feel ok about it. Tell her it was not a big deal and you still had a good time/want to talk/hangout/ and that the murder scene was funny/it happens/wtf ever makes her feel better.

Shell be like wow i dont have to feel insecure ever again = super confident in bed = best sex ever

its low but its there, and if the girl is bleeding the likelihood is way higher

They come off.
Sex ed 101. Want to know how I know you're a virgin?

>girl you barely know
>trusting her when she says she's on the pill
>not at least pulling out for a blowy or a jerk yourself off finish
Enjoy the end of your life.

Thats because you're supposed to stick your dick in her, not crush her head in. I thought we'd been through this already

med student here

ovulation occurs about 2 weeks after period begins, they typically last 4 days

so let's say he fucked her on last day of her period, that is 10 days until ovulation

sperm can live in puss for maximum 5 days

even if he came inside her whilst she was ovulating there is a greater chance of her not becoming pregnant than actually becoming pregnant

so shut yer hole

51% is a greater chance than not. So is 52%, but 48 is still fuckhuge. How did you get into medical school?

happened with my ex who was on the pill . I just sort of shrugged it off and went to the shower and never spoke of it again

What comes off? Pills? Periods? You sure you're not the virgin?

>Other point being she wouldn't be bleeding so much were she on the pill. It reduces bleeding by a lot and makes it very dense and clotty.

Different types of pills have different effects on different women.
Some get what your gf gets, some still get regular (relatively unplanned) periods, some allow you do "schedule" periods, some create bi-annual periods, among many, many other variations.

Not everyone's body is the same user.

good thing he didn't fuck her when she was ovulating then you fucking idiot

I mentioned that statistic to put the chances of a period fuck leading to conception into context

In a young fertile woman the chance of conception in each cycle with regular sex is something like 20-30%

20% of women with no health issues will not be pregnant after a year of regular fucking. Bitches do not get pregnant as quickly as sex ed class would make you believe.

I got into medical school by not being a pedantic spazlord like yourself :^)