REALITY CHECK

>lifting for women

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3090759/A-ripped-model-two-men-dad-bods-streets-physique-women-sexy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM
youtube.com/watch?v=lFIIfyFr2Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=LsoqSe6A3jU
youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/26/john-krasinski-sorry-office-fans-jenna-fischer-and-i-were-not-genuinely-in-love.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most women say that shit
>protip they still want it

lifting for women is great user it's proven that if a woman lifts thoughout her life she is less likely to have issues with bone density and mobility

This.

>oh look it's another episode of women get extremely insecure when their husband get fit

exactly. emily blunt is basically just an insecure bitch who spouts incomprehsible nonsense

I've fattened up some and my girlfriend legit loves it. No idea how and I refuse to believe that.

>he thinks women care about lifting

This.

The real reason is "Id rather nobody find him attractive so I don't have to make an effort to keep him"

My gf told me "you don't need to keep going to the gym, I like you the way you are".

She won't be trying that again.

>The real reason is "Id rather nobody find him attractive so I don't have to make an effort to keep him"
Do you seriously believe this?

>lifting for women
>not lifting to ascend and leave humanity behind

She likes the security that comes with you being fatter. No way in hell would you leave her now, according to her.

That guy must have some top-notch game, or those girls must be drunk

Not him but that is perfectly plausible.

Is there anyone here who was a total beta and could get women after getting fit without changing their personality anyway?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3090759/A-ripped-model-two-men-dad-bods-streets-physique-women-sexy.html

Its common knowledge brahmalam.

who hurt you? do you seriously think women like like this?

>this whole thread

>caring what women and other people in general think

""""drunk""""

You morons realize Emiliy Blunt is a famous actress, right? She's far more successful than him. Get it through your thick heads that not all women want the same thing. Some like ripped, others not so much. It's just like how some guys like cardio bunnies and some like fat... I mean high test girls.

Cool diversity of evidence brah.

One kid, and Misc actually e-dectectived that kid and found out why he had so many girls around him. Cant remember what it was now but someone less lazy than me could find it surely.

We are not talking about what women like, obviously she would rather have a ripped greek god. We are saying that she doesn't want her partner to workout and inprove himself because the partner might in turn expect the same from her but women are lazy

I'm scared guys, before Veeky Forums I was chubby and grills loved me. Now that I'm Veeky Forums I don't have any friends and I hate myself.

Is it true that grills really do like chubby guys? should I permabulk?

Money + big penis?

he was gay you fucking autist

jesus christ you faggots really need to get our more

Nice bait

That's definitely not the case here. She keeps herself in shape.

>people are still in denial that not all women want a big muscle man
youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM
youtube.com/watch?v=lFIIfyFr2Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=LsoqSe6A3jU

This bitch is lying. You people are stupid.

SHE KNOWS THERE IS A HUGE MARKET FOR "DADBOD" AND IS JJUST TRYING TO BOOST POPULARITY

THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE REDDIT INSECURE FAT FUCKS WHO WILL E-STALK THIS CUNT AND BUY HER MERCH NOW

youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE
>you will never make a woman wet like this just by existing

I'm serious user, /fit gave me body dysmorphia. When I had some chub girls were easy around me. Now they don't even pay attention to me.

Okay but who says she wouldn't prefer if he was more aesthetic? Obviously some women out there might not like muscles the same way that there are gays and lesbians but muscles objectively make the individual more attractive.

Inb4 lifting doesn't fix ugly

>believing the jew media

Different strokes for different folks.

definitely a fem

see

>lifting for THREE DEE women

>

I have never seen a more autistic post. You are literally using "it's just a social experiment bro" videos from youtube to make a point, ignoring the all the extraneous variables.

Women will rarey express satisfaction at something you do fr yourself. You could always 'be better' it 'there was nothing wrong with the old you'. But they love you more when you improve yourself. Look at what they do and ignore what they say.

Also, women are insecure. Her boyfriend/ husband getting jacked means that she was the option when he was fat, now he has better options. So they will want him to stay mediocre.

Well of course it's not true your better in every way now except your personality/character, that's gone to shit. Work on your social gains and learn to love yourself again

Reminder that Krasinski cucked Fischer and she still wants him

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/26/john-krasinski-sorry-office-fans-jenna-fischer-and-i-were-not-genuinely-in-love.html

>So, Fischer’s recent appearance on Bravo’s boozy gabfest Watch What Happens Live made Office fans lose it. “John and I have real chemistry,” she told a caller. “There’s like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that’s Jim. And those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another.”

>“I think that was wildly misquoted or taken out of context,” Krasinski tells The Daily Beast. “I’m sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine the acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became that popular onscreen—and I think we both feel it’s such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quoted about saying we were ‘genuinely in love,’ I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her.”

because im gonna post some hidden cam videos of organic pickup? dude jus look around and see how many women go for DYEL's and Fatties.

>objectively
>attractive

You don't know what the word "objectively" means. Attractiveness is subjective as fuck.

What is the point you are trying to make i have seriously no clue?
That you can get girls if you dont lift? Of course you can like 90% of people don't lift more than twice a week
That somehow that "dadbod" is more attractive? Objectively not, needs no explanation
That some women actually prefer guys who don't lift? Yes there will be some the same way there some guys into shemales and futa

Are you 17 or something? Of course women want to be the hotter one in the relationship. They're insecure and lazy

Jesus fuck user, whats wrong with you?

pretty much came to post this.

i love when you faggots say "WOMEN DUNNO WHAT THEY WANT LOL BUT WE KNOW WHAT THEY WANT"

niggers stfu. people prefer different things.

>That somehow that "dadbod" is more attractive? Objectively not, needs no explanation
yet somehow videos are on the Internet show thats subjective
>Are you 17 or something? Of course women want to be the hotter one in the relationship. They're insecure and lazy

>Attractiveness is subjective as fuck.
Please tell me you are not honestly trying to claim that a healthy looking, masculine sculpt is less attractive than layers of excess fat

Kek. The only people who think lifting will help them get girls are in the 16-23 year old age range. Most of them will quit when they realize the truth to be replaced by the new wave of 16-23 year olds.

When will you retards learn that personality is all that matters.

>yet somehow videos are on the Internet show thats subjective
Videos on the internet gents, must be true then LMAO you are a delusional fat fuck who i guarantee looks like shit. You are the equivelent of those HAES feminists.

Please post your body so we can have a good laugh, no joke i've been down recently and this will really cheer me up.

This can apply to every kind of improvement too

>implying women know what they want.

>help
You don't actually believe that lifting does not help? I don't lift for girls nor do i think it's a meaningful endeavour because there are more important things you can work on if you want success with women; but saying it doesn't help is stupid

>getting this assmad when he is confronted with the truth women dont care this much
>calling me fat and making me post body while not posting his
kek

if you actualled lifted weights and was NOT fat you'd realize being muscular doesnt do much
youre right, thats why men shouldnt lift for them

Coming from a former fatty, I can say that women really don't give a shit if you lift or not, and most are annoyed by Chads who talk about gyms nonstop.

Face and height is the only physical thing women take into consideration.

Am i being baited right now or has this user actually deluded himself into believing that body doesn't mean anything?

it literally doesn't matter, a good face and personality will get you much farther with women

Oh, he's gay in a non-intimidating way. Women have no problem kissing their gay best friends.

You laughing at others because of their body is the equivalent of a 400 lbs hambeast fat-shaming.

>it's a DYEL thinks he's big and bad episode
also fix your posture, you have APT from sitting inside all day

>even when flexing his serratus' arn't visible
>actually laughs at other people's bodies

WHEN

I don't think i'm big by any means i have been lifting for 9 months now, i'm far from where i plan on ending up

So post your body then we can compare

I'm not the guy you argued with little bitch boy. I just find it amusing that you think you're in a position to laugh at anybody based on their physique.

You look like a 120 lbs twink.

You don't need to bench 315, as long as you bench 200 you're considered ripped to most people.

>9 months
you're still in the stage where you are full of optimism and havn't realized lifting does fuck all

If you want a good laugh, look in the mirror.

I don't claim to be a serious lifter, frankly i don't give a shit what a serratus is. Obviously i would take this body instead but i'd rather eat pizza have muscle definition with body fat around 10-12% year round

>takes that stance to cover how skinny his arms are
I was 15 once, too

>I don't claim to be a serious lifter, frankly i don't give a shit what a serratus is.
yet here you are trying to talk shit when youre a fucking DYEL

lmao at laughing at "fat people" when you cant even see your serratus when flexing

>I don't claim to be a serious lifter
Yet you boast about your physique in an arrogant matter when you're completely dyel. Just kill yourself you pathetic little shit-face.

Yep. And all those cam girls who "love shy nerdy gamer types" are being honest about their preferences, no pandering to the audience going on at all...

>lifting for 9 months and obtained a DYEL body
>thinks he has the authority to speak for men/woman that women really care about muscle

The faggot deleted his picture after getting shit on by everyone. If you missed it, here it is.

I bench 75kg for reps and my normie friends think I'm ripped.

wew lad

Does anyone have that tweet where she came to one of his stage performances alone and uninvited, and took a picture with John (who has a kill me face)?

Fischer is pathetic. And aging desperately poor.

Looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums and his normie friends are probably mirin (if he actually has any).

Someone included my banter in a crop. I can die a happy man now.

Maybe i'm the delusional one, but are you really trying to argue thay body doesn't mean anything? I already said i don't lift for women

pretty much, how many normies do you even see look like that. That's right, every 1 in 30 people look like that.

he's still DYEL and still has a gut when flexing, I doubt they mire unless he's still in highschool
normie standards are like 1/1.5/2/2.5 for ripped

look kid, im not trying ot ruin your motivation but once you've lifting for 2+ years youll realize they dont give a shit and face/personality matters much more.

Sometimes i forget where i am, this is like the home of insecurity. I know I'm by no means big but DYEL? kek. And yeah i have a life beside lifting

I bet you look worse.

Nah, they're way lower. I look about the same and normies are mirin. I know I'm DYEL by Veeky Forums standards where people pulled 3pl8 on their first try, but in the real world we're in the top percentile.

Anna Faris said the same thing about Chris Pratt

It's because it worries them, and they don't want their partner to be ultra-attractive so every young LA slut throws themselves at their proverbial spears.

If you think women prefer right over left then you are truly deluded however

>being so inexperienced with women that you can't understand the difference between what they say and what they want

Bitch is in damage control because she's worried her newly ripped celebrity boyfriend might be angling to trade up

This was /tv/'s favourite meme until some asshat tweeted to her that it was pathetic to stalk Krasinski and that she should just move on.

he's ripped irl standards

lol @ saving his picture weirdo

If you actually went to university in the US where lifting culture is huge youd realize its not "way lower" .1/1.5/2/2.5 is the standard for nomies to actually think you lift at the gym, and those numbers being are generous.

somebody always sticks their hand into the pot

Wow. You can't see my other posts but that's exactly what i've been argueing if your goals are women work on your "game" and actually learn to talk to them. But that a good body does make you more attractive