Went 5 minutes without thinking about ex

>went 5 minutes without thinking about ex

she has already stopped thinking about you and probably has some other guy's dick in her mouth right now.

I think about my ex at least every 20 minutes. Also dream about her every night. Its only been 3 weeks . used to be really bad and all I think about but now I just drown my sorrow at the gym and look at cute gym girls and the weight on my chest doesn't feel as heavy anymore

It sucks though bc she said she wanted to work on getting back together but now every message I send her is met with like 1 or 2 short messages with no effort after 2 hours or just no reply. Then she started hanging out with this guy every day after 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure she has feelings for him even though she promised me she would wait for me bc she wants to get back together. She was over me after two weeks and I was still heart broken and felt like shit and thought about her when she didn't give a fuck about me anymore.

2 weeks after our 2 year relationship I went from the man she wanted to marry to the annoying beta orbiter she looked at with disgust. Been no contact for 3 days now and just trying to lose weight and make gains.

Harness your hurt, regret, and pain.

Examine it. Realize that you will not change your current circumstances. She will not want you back-and you should not want her back.
>If she had truly loved you, then she would have waited for you to become a better man (she left you because she wasn't satisfied with you in one way or another)
>You do not want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't love you

>If she didn't leave you you would not have the opportunity to realize that you can still improve.
>She left you because you didn't satisfy her (she probably wasn't fully developed either, but that's not the point)
>You need to mature and learn how to better charm a woman

Learn to be more charming
Learn to identify a woman worth charming

It may take time to see this, but it is a positive thing-this pain.

>"If a sword had memory, it might be grateful to the forge, but never fond of it."

Like steel, this time in your life will harden and strengthen you. Learn to meditate and enjoy your solitude and struggle.

"Sisyphus has to roll the boulder up the hill every day. This task is meaningless by itself. Sisyphus is not performing this task because something better awaits him once it's done. This is all there is. It isabsurd. Sisyphus can embrace the absurdity of the task and choose to be happy in spite of (or even, because of!) it.

Similarly, life is inherently absurd. There is no meaning. We can either rail against the infinite injustice of this, or we can whistle and continue to push that boulder up that hill. Instead of looking for the ultimate meaning of things and being disappointed with what we find, we can, quite simply, choose to be happy. This a conscious choice that we have to make. Once we embrace the absurd, we can focus on the actions that will bring joy to us and others around us during our short time on our home planet."

Its been 3 months full no contact since our 3 year relationship ended (She ended it)

This user has good advice.
In these moments the best thing you can do is just let go of any expectations you have because that will only lead to disappointment.
Thats what I did and the pain doesn't feel as heavy no more.

This goes out to those lurking too.

>tfw dreamed about her

It's been 3 yrs and haven't even had her my mind for the longest. Why must my brain do this to me?

Self-improvement is fag, reject your suffering and seek revenge against the world

>T. Obito Uchiha

>thinking about someone who really never gave a shit about you
Just why

she literally went from liking me to hating my guts in a span of 3 hours.

man that day was fucked, I wish I just stayed in bed that day. maybe things would've been different or maybe just postponed,

>never had an ex
>can't even comprehend what female attention feels like

i too know this feel m8.

>Then she started hanging out with this guy every day after 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure she has feelings for him even though she promised me she would wait for me bc she wants to get back together.

I seriously for the love of God hope you're not THIS retarded.

forget the bitch man

focus on your gains

What happened that day?

virgin here (never had a GF)

does breaking up fuck guys up this bad or are they meming?

You know when you started lifting for the first time, how it was hard, and you were scared, sore, you wanted to give in? This is what the end of a relationship is like, user. Do not give in to your feelings. There's a reason, whether it be a good or bad one, that she is an ex to you. Think about it in the long term? Was she someone you thought would still be with you 5 years from now? Was she wife material? Or did you like her because of her looks and the "care" she gave you?

user, don't give in, because around the corner is another milestone for you.

user, don't give in, because failure brings about a newfound success and happiness.

user, don't give in, because like the sturdiest oak tree, you can withstand the storm.

user, don't give in, because you deserve better than the best any regular girl can give you.

You are worth more than she could ever hope to have.

It can be pretty bad
Depending on the relationship and why you broke up

I remember not being able to sleep more than like 4 hours a day and barely being able to keep food down for about 2 months
every time I'd see something that would remind me of her (IE couple on the street, picture of a woman, something we used to do together) my heart would sink and I'd feel like throwing up

try to stay out of relationships man
just fuck sluts

>literally just had to break up with my gf

i'm fucking done here lads
d o n e

Great advice user

>tfw got dumped by my oneitis and have been a wreck for about 2 weeks
>just got texted by my previous ex that I dumped for cheating on me

I don't need this shit right now

It gets better lad. Trust me. We are here for you.

this.

yet these normalfags complain about having an ex like its a bad thing

It's the greatest feeling in the moment to have someone beside you and fall asleep after you've banged and you both mutually have a strong physical and emotional connection.
Beyond that most relationships degenerate into horrible codependency and abuse. Resulting in the men you see in this thread.

Yet you'll never be able to objectively look back at the relationship and realize how shit it was, even if you are a sound and logical mind.
Like every drug abuser you will make an excuse and think about her.
Because she was a drug to you.

Right when you finally get your shit together and start feeling confident again, another girl will come into your life and the cycle continues until you eventually meet a girl you'll settle for and even than you'll still take a lot of shit that will make you question why you'd ever want to go through this.

>"If a sword had memory, it might be grateful to the forge, but never fond of it."

That's pretty cool bro

It fucks up guys a lot worse than it fucks up women. Women pretend that they are really sad for a few days so people will give them attention, and then as soon as some other guy starts giving them attention they completely forget about their ex boyfriend, as the bond they had with him was only superficial.

A man might take months or years to get over a break up. When men love it is real.

I used to be like that OP would think about her non stop and was always wondering what she was up to and how she was doing. Lasted for about a month had extreme stress and anxiety over it, it got so bad that I lost around 15 pounds because of it since I had almost stopped eating and sleeping.

But now I'm great, I almost never think about her and if I do its because it was some post she made on normiebook and if I do think about her its an almost indifference to her (if that makes sense). It also helps with moving on because I fucked her best friend but its whatever I guess.

Sure sure. But that Dark Tower artwork. Nice

Fuck yeah, wish I remembered the name of the dude who made it.
He does a bunch of scenes from the epic that rock.

I've made a huge mistake. I fell in love with two girls and can only have one. I thought I could drag both relationships out until one was a clear winner but that hasn't happened. I know I'm still young but I'm not the type to date around and I need to pick the one that I think I'd eventually settle down with.

Here's the story:

Girl A [24/f]. We started dating during junior year of highschool, dated all through college, and have continued to date with 3 breakups in between. I'm the one who did the breaking. We are both 24 now. She was the first girl I ever dated and the one I fell in love with. We grew up together essentially. She's into the outdoors like me and we've always had a great time going hiking, traveling, and backpacking together. After 8 years of dating we have alot of history together. I really like that she has her own hobbies and interests, keeps fit, and eats well. When everything is right, she's happy and fun to be around.

When things aren't completely stress free in her life, she isn't very fun to be around. She doesn't deal with pressure very well and it effects our relationship. Our sex life was never great in my opinion, though I am really attracted to her and how her body reacts to mine. When she would be stressed out from school or something, sex was the last thing she wanted to be bothered with. I told her many times throughout our relationship that sex was important to me. She claimed it was to her, but we've never been quite on the same level. She's somewhat prudish and it takes alot of foreplay and shit to get her clothes off, though there are occasions where she wants me to play with ass. She rarely gives blowjobs and likes to lay down while I do the work. I like doing the work, but I'd want to climb on top on occasion. Outside of sex, she hates talking about sex. Like me, she can be stubborn and hardheaded. I don't have a problem with that except she is easily offended by how I say things sometimes. And then it takes a while for her to let go of whatever I had said. She can get really mean when she's upset, to the point where I've called her a cunt. I don't like the idea of saying that to my wife.

It ms only bad if you have no friends or are bored in life but once you get a new gf it's gone

Girl B[23/f]. I met her on tinder in my home town around thanksgiving of last year while I was still seeing Girl A. I met up with Girl B one night at her house and we quickly got down to having sex. That night lasted close to 5 hours which I had never done with Girl A. We met up again the next night and I really fell for her. While we were having sex, "I love you" slipped out of my mouth. I owned up to it and said that was how I really felt. Thanksgiving was over and I left my hometown to go back to where I worked. After that happened I started to question my relationship with Girl A for the 3rd time. I really felt something for Girl B, so like a big asshole I broke it off with Girl A over text. She came over and cried and cried and I didn't show much love or support. I am greedy. I would meet Girl B every 3-4 weeks. I held off on calling us girlfriend and boyfriend even though she had asked multiple times because I wanted to find a new job close to her.

Like clockwork, about a month after not talking to Girl A, my feeling got the best of me and I started having withdrawal. I started talking to her again which included alot of anger and tears. I told her that I'd never do that again. After a few months of job hunting I landed a new gig in the city right next to my hometown. I didn't take the job just because of Girl B, I hated my old job and wanted to jump industries. I took the job and moved in April. Girl B asked again if we were actually dating and I told her yes. I like Girl B because she's easy to be around, doesn't get stressed or offended, is really happy around me, loves having sex with me and nothing is off limits, and very pretty. The thing that mainly bothers me about Girl B is that she doesn't have any real hobbies or interest. She hangs out with her friends and family occasionally, but she has nothing she is is passionate about. she doesn't have a drive to do things on her own.

Anyways, Girl A moved back to my hometown after her M.S graduation and got a position on the west coast that she was to start about a month later. So during that time I was juggling hanging out with both of them while neither knew. That was stressful. Girl A moved out to the west coast a few weeks ago and I've been hanging out with Girl B alot. It's coming to the point where they both aren't feeling like they can trust me. Girl B found out I was talking to my ex and tried to break it off, but I persuaded her not to. She's upset with right now but she really does love me because she is still here for some reason. I hate living this double life and I feel like I haven't allowed myself to really really fall for Girl B because I still have an attachment to Girl A. At the same time I'm having an extremely difficult time letting go of Girl A because we've had so much time together that she is apart of me. I used to always think about marrying her and still do. Girl B would also be a great wife and mother. Decisions normally come easy to me, but not this. I can't seem to let go of either.

If you're looking for a long term relationship, Girl A sounds a lot more stable: You guys have been together for 8 years, she has her own hobbies and interests, etc.

Girl B sounds like some random slut, and
>marrying sluts off tinder
shiggy

The only thing that makes me weary of sticking to girl A is that she can get offended easily and then cannot let it go, so we argue a bit. And banking on a better sex life between us is a risky bet. She may never be as sexual towards me as I desire.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long passed, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning."

Excellent book series. Get it on audible

>tfw no ex to think about
It's like a double edged sword

Nice blog posts, faggot

long ass story, explaining would take too long,

side story though

>just came back home from gym and hanging out with buddies after
>nice comfy night
>feel good man
>check snapchat
>mutual friend has story saying happy birthday to ex
>includes one picture of ex staring closely at camera
>those eyes
>they look so cold, once used to be warm and sweet
>get chills
>feel like shit man

It's already been a month man, shoo shoo happiness goblin

She's an alpha widow now.

Take some solace in the fact that she'll be probably thinking of you all those nights she spends in the balcony of an hotel where she fucked a man she married for money.

You broke her heart. Now she goes on to break men's hearts and turn them into callous heart-breakers like you.

It's the way of the world.

i really wish this is true. i feel like shit now. she's the only i've ever actually liked in years

i dont care if it makes me a beta cuck but i fucking love her

my first breakup i missed her a bit but didn't really care that much

second one i wanted to kill the bitch like ted bundy

this one just broke me i guess. i haven't cried this much in a long time

life is bitter, lads.

>gf is playing the distant card for almost two weeks now
>no longer wants to talk at cancerbook
>no longer wants to meet
>when we do, she's angry and quiet most of the time
>she said she wasn't sure if she loved me some days ago
Here it comes bros here it fucking comes I can feel it in my bones she already has done this shit to me oh my god I'm not sure if I am going to be able to fucking take it this time what the fuck why does it hurt so much already

i've been through this just a few weeks ago, hope it doesn't ends for you like it did for me

know this feel kind of, finally realized that I didn't really love her for a while, things fell apart and we didn't really connect, just liked having sex and we were comfortable enough to hang out and do whatever, then go on with our normal lives apart from eachother.

Finally came to the conclusion that the relationship ended because I've been fucked up in the head lately.

How do you escape neetism and not having hobbies? I feel like a hopeless zombie with no hope for life. I can only have fun when I get drunk, and even then it goes too far sometimes and I black out.

how did it end for you?

like this

Just break it off. It's not worth agonizing over the question of a zombie relationship that's clearly already over. Just tell her she clearly doesn't give a shit anymore and it's time to call it quits. Easy as that.

As true as that is, why would you say something so tactless and purposely painful? Do you enjoy it? I'm honestly curious why that would be your first response.

it's cool being rude tough guy on the internet

I promised I would not leave her

that is not a smart move
act like you don't care

You didn't. She left you.

If you think you can salvage this relationship then by all means you go do it, but I'm not hearing anything that sounds like it.

>went 5 minutes without thinking about sex

I need it!

This is all too accurate. Relationships have made me realize women really aren't the same as men, and I'm not just memeing

This nigga gets it

it really one of the most tough parts on breakups. To know that you are in a constant state of misery because of it while she forget it like it's nothing and "move on" as if you were just some stepping stone, or some bottle of booze which she drained everything from and now threw it away on the sidewalk now that it no longer has use

Same thing happend with my ex always bweing distant. So I decided to beat her to it and break it off but not before being a peice of shit and cheating in her..still felt like shit afterwards but it was the right call to break it off

Far in the heart of the Southern States I still know a few women that love like this.

I left one girl many years ago, I she still relates how she misses me.

In a way, I wasn't broken back then. I was more innocent and pure. I think she still sees that ideal version of me.

I have broken and reformed many times since then. She loves a ghost.

feel ya dude, but whiskey, tears, and breaking some shit seems to solve the ex problems, not posting about it to a neckbeard NEAT cocksucking board

why does it hurts so much Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is a better /r9k/ board than /r9k/

>tfw I found a cute asian girlfriend
Feels GREAT

>break up with my girlfriend because she's too insecure/high maintenance/eager to fight
>fuck other girls, even have a fuckbuddy
>ex and i keep texting months later because we're clearly not over each other
>occasionally hook up

Fuck why couldn't you just be happy when we were together?

Eh I have exes from years ago who still miss me. It definitely goes both ways.

>Right when you finally get your shit together and start feeling confident again, another girl will come into your life and the cycle continues until you eventually meet a girl you'll settle for and even than you'll still take a lot of shit that will make you question why you'd ever want to go through this.

Is this really true ?

What if you're actually assertive, take care of yourself, have a job and you're doing well at school (not perfect), but still get shot down/rejected by girls every time ?

Not to sound defeatist, but what if you're just a guy that girls don't like ?

>Girlfriend broke up with me last night
>Feel like absolute fucking shit, thought about just driving into a tree on the way home from her house
>Hurts even more because we both love each other, but the past few weeks we hadn't been great, mostly my fault
>She doesn't really wanna work on it and try and fix it because she's worried it'll just happen again eventually
>Can't stop thinking about her and just feeling so low
She was my best friend, I have no one to talk to know, she was the best thing in my life, I want nothing more than to be with her.
I just hope she will maybe change her mind or something, I really saw myself marrying this girl. Until the time comes when we can talk, I just want to better myself, I'm sick of who I am and obviously she was as well

>still can't get a bitch out of my mind that I never even made a move on

ha

>watching funny movie
>screen goes dark and you see yourself happy
>instantly reminded of when you were happy with her
>cry

known feel

>playing video games to forget the pain
>loading screen lasts a few more seconds than usual
>remember about her again
>cry

>go to the local park just to walk around
>see paddleboats on the lake
>think of how you and her had planned to go on the paddleboats one day but decided to do something else instead
>feel like shit because you remember her

I fucking hate this shit. Even when I'm just reading, I hear the words in her voice in my head. Every time I hear something about England or hear a british accent, I'm reminded of her as well. Makes me want to beat my head against a wall

Yep, makes me realize all the things I wanted to do with her but never did, god I want her back so badly

As an absolute 21 KHV who has never asked out a girl IRL (but Tinder lel), I really never want the pain I could feel in this thread.

I know I'm gonna be clingy to my first GF. It's inevitable.

I do too breh but I'm starting to realize that in all likelihood it's a lost cause

all we can do is try our best to move on, and maybe harbor a small hope that they see the error of their ways and change their minds

made peace with the breakup,
But sometime I recall how I used to care and love her so, so much. Fuck

>I know I'm gonna be clingy to my first GF. It's inevitable

Maybe you're joking, but do yourself a favor and don't talk like that.

Just be cool/chill and aware of your emotions.

She was right about pretty much everything she said about me, and I want to make changes, not even just for her but for me too, I don't like who I am. But who knows, maybe she'll see the changed me and realize I'm serious about wanting to be with her, and if not at least I got my life on track

I wish you luck on your journey

we'll all make it

It's worth the pain.

>lived with ex for 2 years
>gave her daily dicking
>bought her nice things
>she still cheated on me
>kicked her out and blocked her everything
>4 months later
>finally started talking to cute girls again
>haven't got any numbers but just talking to coworkers and such
>best my body has ever looked
>loneliest i have ever been
>it really does get easier over time tho

are you me?

>break up ex of 4 years
>get shredded
>fall in love again 6 months later
>date for 1 month, things going well
>one day blocked on every social media outlet, never saw her again
>her best friend calls up a week after that and asks if i have a message to pass on to her
>say "I guess she did what she had to do"
>feel alpha for 1 week
>feel lonely as shit for the next month

I just wish I knew what happened bro.

stay strong user

I'm usually a pretty stoic, logical guy but who knows?
I'm self-aware so that might be a blessing or a curse

So me dreaming about my ex is normal then.

We dated for 3 years and had a shitty break up. Literally haven't spoken to her or anyone associated with her in over a year. Also haven't seen anything about her or anyone associated with her in over a year.

But I STILL have fucking dreams about this fucking cunt. Goddamn the subconscious, lads.

I hope she has dreams about me, too, and feels like shit the next morning

If you ask me, it's not worth it. But then i'm just fresh from a breakup and it hurts like hell, maybe time will make me more reasonable.

Right now, if I could get back to being a kissless, hugless virgin, I'd do it.

>She loves a ghost.

Fuck. This hits right at home. Except I feel this way about my ex. She's probably a completely different person now, but I stopped looking at updates on her life. All I have left of her is my memories of her in her golden years. It scares me to think of how she's changed

Better to remember her on the good times than disappoint yourself with whatever she became.

I love you Veeky Forums. No matter how many times girls break our hearts, we will always be here for each other.

Exactly why I refrain from further social media stalking.

Wasn't even worth it either. Like all others, I social media stalked for a couple of months after the breakup. Only made me feel like shit. Realized there was no point one day and haven't looked at her life since. That was over a year ago.

I guess it's good to remember the good and see the bad as a learning experience.

Now I just need to get over my goddamn autism with girls so I can actually find a gf again. Fuck

>it's been over four years
>tfw have thought about her every single day

How hard is it to get over an extremely intimate relationship? Like we spend every day together, holding eachother and telling eachother how much we love eachother. It's been about a year so far together and I know it's going to intend within the next year when I go back to the US (in Canada now). She can't come with me, but she thinks she can, long story.

I have never been through a breakup. I've been alone so much before this. I know the saddest period of my life is coming. How deeply will this crush me? I love the shit out of this girl and she will always love the shit out of me.

help bros

know it's going to end* sorry

also were 22

Bad.

If you want it that bad, start looking for a way around it. Ain't no point burning down a relationship like that if you don't absolutely have to.

Me too. When I break with a girl, I cut off all contact. Stalking her and looking at how she lives without me just pisses me off.

It's going to suck breh.

But that's the price you pay.

user, for the sake of all that is holy, don't break up with her preemptively because of your preconceptions about what will happen in the future

with things like that, you must learn to go with the flow and see where that flow takes you

maybe she can't come to the US right now, but maybe there will be some opportunity for her that pops up within the coming months/year

Please, as someone who has felt the pain of international love/breakups, don't do this to yourself so hastily. See what happens.

Just try your best to enjoy what you have while it lasts. No point spoiling the time you have left together by worrying about the future.

It will hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER and you will legit feel like offing yourself but realize that those feelings are normal. I don't want to sugarcoat it. It will hurt. So enjoy the HELL out of it now before the inevitable pain.

Try to keep in contact if there is a legit chance for you to have a future together. But if not, my only tip is to not social media stalk. Doing that will make things 100x worse for you.

Anyways, love her while you can. Don't read posts like this one cause you'll feel bad. Don't dwell on the future. IMO, ignore all the future business until the last minute. Make things last