Have you guys fugged a black girl?

Have you guys fugged a black girl?

One of my friends told me they smell like meat and their pussies are really red

She's coming in two weeks, what's the best way to lose belly fat?

>literally my face when I saw her facebook

I'm about to give her pussy the death sentance

They fuck the best
I hope you can contain your nut for longer than 5

They don't smell like meat wtf. What a weird stereotype. Best way to lose belly fat is to not eat so much fatass

post pic

enjoy AIDS

Its awesome just dont touch her hair

He's not a faggot

>I'm about to give her pussy the death sentance

kek, well memed friend

Is this a meme or they really chimpout?

Yes, it fucks it up and they can't just shift it back

wtf, what happens if you touch hair?

No one likes when people touch their hair without permission and black girls have it happen more often because the texture is different so people act like little kids and put their hands on it all they want. That's annoying.
But if you're her lover she won't care dude. It's a meme

>No one likes when people touch their hair

>mfw I'm bald, lel

First black girl was too tight. She tried to mount me and bled all over. She also tried to twist my nipples. She read it in cosmo.
Second black girl was good. Tasted and smelled like weed though. Really obsessed with giving head.

This. Fucked a chubby black chick once and her pussy was so fucking amazing I literally could not contain myself.

>touching negresses
Even niggers from Africa travel thousands of miles just to get away from sheeboons and rape white women

Then just imagine people patting your dome at random
Same feeling

One of my best friends is half black half filipino and we fuck occasionally. Amazing tits, decent ass, but her fucking hair is atrocious. She has full nigger hair that she can only wash like once a month and has to burn the fuck out of it to have it straight. If my face is within a foot of her hair it just smells like burnt hair and my boner evaporates.

Beastiality is illegal user.

kek, that would be humiliating, pat pat "who's a little baldy"

Fucking hell you are making that up. How can someone go a full month without washing her hair and still have a social life?

fag

Yup.
Best sex ever.

Your friend is just lazy and frumpy

>Never seen blacks in my life
>mfw

I don't know if it's a full month but i know that she can not wash it weekly, its not necessarily dirty but she has to burn the fuck out of it with a straightener daily so it doesnt go full afro and her hair literally just smells burnt all of the time

There are no black people in my country either. I've seen them but never interacted with one. I'd love to fuck a black woman tho.

where?

My friends brought home this huge fat black girl from a bar one time and ran a train on her and his room smelled like hamburger meat while being cooked for like a week

They don't smell like meat, it's more like dogs coming in from the rain.

The earth will end. Just don't do it.

Halfie here.

MOST black chicks can only wash their hair every week or so. Some do it every month.

Before yall freak out, our hair doesnt get as dirty as quickly as a caucasian, asian, hispanics etc so we dont have to wash it as frequently.

However, if everyone goes around sticking their hands in our hair, then yeah, thats fuckin gross.

Also yeah black chicks like to have their hair a certain way. Touch it and it fucks up the placement.

I personally dont give a shit. Pls pull my hair senpai

Same halfie here.

Tell her to use fucking heat protectant oh my god.
Its not supposed to be like that at all.

Nope nope nope nope

Bestiality is immoral and illegal in most countries

>Halfie

I want to fill your womb with my fertile seed.

MOST black chicks can only wash their hair every week

>9000 wat

makes us proud, user

make*

I´d totally make that black ass great again

Another half black girl here and honestly that's worded weirdly. They can wash it all they want, it's just that they probably won't have to wash it often
Because of the shape of the follicle, grease from the scalp doesn't travel down as fast as it does on people with straight hair, so black hair is drier and gets greasier slower. So you don't need to shampoo it as often.
If you want to freshen up you can wash with conditioner only and things like that. I've heard of girls using a clay mixture to clean their hair too. But shampoo and soap just aren't as useful for black girls

Your dads better be fuckin white or you can both gtfo with your nappy ass heads right now

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

what does natural occuring oil have to do with dirty?
seriously you black people are dirty as fuck coing with lame excuses for you lazy ass and dirty lifestyle.

kys.

Naturally ocurring oil is what makes you dirty you dumbass
The grease your scalp produces is what makes your hair greasy
Just like the sebum your skin produces is what makes your skin greasy
Kind of 1 + 1 type of thing what you're asking

My daddy is an oil driller, don't worry, your white manhood wasn't tarnished with my birth.

faroe islands?

So thats why niggers smell so bad.

You're an idiot. He was implying black people are dirty af despite oily hair

Then he could have found a wittier way to say it because the way he did it just made it seen he doesn't know how skin works

Not really
Pretty sure before you start smelling bad is the time wash to hair even if it isn't greasy
Most black hair hardly ever gets greasy looking so if people actually wait for that to clean it then I don't know what the fuck they're doing

>currently fucking a black girl
>gf for almost 2 years
>best fuck out of all girls ever been with
>jungle fever
>white girls basic af, not worth even minor attention...

BTW OP you can't loose belly fat in 2 weeks just lift loads and get a pump.

hnng

It's me again.

You interpreted it right the first time senpai.

what makes you dirty is mostly sweat you piece of shit and if you do some kind of sport you are seriously disgusting if you don't take a bath seriously.

That has nothing to do with hair
You can wash your body without washing your hair
With this fabulous invention called a shower cap

That's your business if you want to bang a negro but please don't have kids.

Now you must be trolling you piece of shit.

we all know your people can't afford those yet alone running water

You don't know shit mate

I'm serious, it works

kys.

Someday maybe

what about today?

Not feeling it today, sorry

1DAYUMAY

4SCOOPSCMON

the reddit in this thread is to much

holy shit