Tfw 5'7

>tfw 5'7
>glasses
>balding
>tiny frame
>tiny wrists
>cant even lift the bar

pic related, is there any point for me in lifting?

>wear contacts
>shave
>start lifting

That's all.
Your face looks good, u gonna make it breh

read the sticky

Yes. Do it OP you crazy motherfucker, I believe in you.

5'7" is short but it's just "normal-short". It's not so short that it's literally a death sentence like it is for 5'2" guys. You're at a moderate disadvantage but lifting and having your shit together will ensure a decent amount of females in your life.

Also buzz your hair short.

Was gonna post this. Fuck you.

fortunately, being short and thin means gains will be visible quickly and boost your confidence. Get out there and do it.

This senpai.

My friend have your frame, he is balding too and he is getting married soon with 7-8/10.

you can do it

>tfw 5'7
Still taller than most women
>glasses
People wear fake ones to look more stylish ffs, nothing wrong with glasses if you pick ones that look good
>balding
My success with women has increased with the less hair i have. it's obviously not because of this but inspite of it
>tiny frame
because you don't lift
>tiny wrists
because you don't lift
>cant even lift the bar
because you don't lift

>shitty broken down car
>shitty working car
i wonder which of these i should buy?

captcha surprisingly related

doesn't look good bro, you should get minoxidil for the balding though.

Honestly, your head looks fucking gigantic right now, so you'd probably look a lot less weird if you lifted. Only caveat is that it might accentuate your narrow as fuck shoulders

Hot women marrying dorks are bound to cheat. Don't do it

learn to flex your delts (or work them?) brah, looking good otherwise.

fuck YOU

>face looks good

You'll never know unless you try. At least if you're more muscular, you'll be better looking than being weak and ugly. Take the other anons advice about shaving and getting contacts. You'll be fine.
>Also, lifting is healthy for you.

Not him but 95% of people can become good looking and many faces you'd think are ugly can become aesthetic as fuck with the right stuff

That guy was still in the thick of puberty, plus differences in lighting, pose and glasses. And he's not Chad or any thing, just a soft 7 in that particular picture.
His side profile, voice, facial expressions, God knows what else might all be repulsive enough to render his decent face useless

To add to that, OP's image is mostly through puberty.
He has extreme maxillary vertical excess and negative canthal tilt, weak orbitals, and likely a recessed set of jaws. These aspects of facial skeleton can only possibly be fixed by surgical means at this point, and even not much can be done through surgery.

god damn it if that guy is a soft 7 I'm a hard 4...

>>tiny frame
>>tiny wrists

you can lift, but you'll never get big with those shitty genetics

Dude - you resemble Rodney Dangerfield's kid in Back to School and that guy got some ass and also starred in Christine.

Get contacts and shave your head and you will improve your looks by like 20%

>That terminology
I'm always impressed and entertained by the advanced broscience of fitizens
OP pic looks unsatisfying because a. he does not lift and b. he has that sad puppy forever alone expression

>Get a buzz cut
>Lift
>Eat big
>Lose glasses
>Maybe get surgery for your ears at some point (idk if it's as bad as the pic implies)
There.

sorry but its all about HEIGHT, FRAME and most importantly FACE.

Can't lift the bar? Do push ups, do bitch push ups of you have to. Once you can lift that bar, you won't put it down. You'll make it brah, just gotta believe

Hahaha
>being this fucking self-conscious ever

Therefore
>why lift
>tfw no gf
Yeah, no. Get the fuck back to r9k.
Veeky Forums was always a positive board. You are going to make it OP. I believe in you. Start lifting you fucker and post a progress thread one month from now

He's a 7.3 in that picture- which means that he is more attractive than 95% of people, roughly. A 6.0 is a standard deviation above average. 5.0 is average, 9.0+ effectively doesn't exist. An 8.0 is in the 98th percentile.

Sean O'Pry is a 9+, along with christian Lachowski and Nick Bateman. Zyzz was around an 8-8.4

>>tiny frame
>because you don't lift
>>tiny wrists
>because you don't lift
>>cant even lift the bar
>because you don't lift

fucking lol, people actually believe this. It's genetics

>wearing contacts
have fun with your shrinking cornea boi

Lifting, along with proper diet, can elicit or correct hormonal imbalances AND provide the mechanical stimulus to cause the skeleton to grow, if the growth plates have not yet sealed, and to a small extent after they have sealed.
I wouldn't count on it though.

My anecdotal evidence is that I have broader shoulders than my father and my brother, a bigger head, and I started lifting at 18. I perhaps have more testosterone and GH in my system than they did

> It's genetics
If he lifted:
-his frame would not look tiny
-his small wrists would be an insignificant detail on a well-developed arm
-his head would look proportionate to his body

This is objectively false.

Having thick deltoid muscles doesn't hide short clavicles, and at best, it could take a framelet to the average man's shoulder width.

His face will look good when he's older. Now it just looks goofy

When he's older? The dude's already balding

Don't worry Toby, I'm sure you'll get swole. Then you'll win Pam over and Michael will never make fun of you ever again

How do you cope with contacts? I don't mind my glasses, but I do think I look better without them. The idea of putting little slides of plastic on top of my goddamn eyeball is too much though.

Alex?

I believe in you OP.
All of those points are either just you bringing yourself down or can be fixed easily
Start with dumbbells and work your way up. If you keep at it for 3 times a week you're gonna be a sick kunt at 2 months in already

bait

Jus take the black pill

>shitty bone structure
>my lifting goals are an uphill battle to look average
Just kill me

The support here is so heart warming, what an amazing community. Srs

Pain is beauty, kiddo.

You aren't 5'7"

I'm 5'7.5" barefoot and I don't look at that small. You look more like 5'4"

Too bad you're ugly as shit

Don't confuse sociopath serial killer forum browsers for Veeky Forumsizens.

You look short, but ita better to look short already then look tall and masculine and then people be let down when they see u in person. Youll be fine.

>minoxidil
No thanks I like my dick like I like my mexicans, working.

I'd recommend you become a doctor or a lawyer instead. Picking up smart girls is more fun imo

I'm a balding manlet and am actually considering this path.

Might as well never find out, right? Fuck it, not worth it.

Take my advice and leave this board. Nothing but negativity in this place and if you feel poorly about yourself your anonymous friends here will only exacerbate the issue

Manlets, WWTL?

You're thinking of finasteride, friendo

Yes faggot. Im 5 7 myself with corrective vision. Get contacts, start working out and don't become a total ass hole. Im currently working to get fit and with every bit of progress I attain I feel better about myself and that's the only thing that matters.

fuck me

I'd do pic related

Who the fuck decided that? The 10 point scale isn't a bell curve you fucking autist, using a scale where 98% of people are within 2 points of average would be beyond useless.

Get contacts

shave head

stop looking so fucking sad

tiny frame doesn't mean you can't have a good body.

pic related is 5'4 and a tiny frame.

are you retarded? this is narrow shoulders + big delts

another one

Any time
London?

To be

>tfw 5'7
>glasses
>balding
>tiny frame
>tiny wrists
>cant even lift the bar

AND

>Lifted once more

Those aren't narrow clavicles relative to his height and hip width, really they are average clavicles for his height and hips.

If Tiny were scaled up directly to 6'2", he would have intimidating width.

>These are narrow ones

Your posture looks shit. If you work on it you could realistically stand at 5'8. Start lifting bro. Look up posture articles on bodybuilding.com. You look like you have forward head posture. You can go from being a 3/10 nu-male beta to a 6.5/10 in 6 months if you'll very seriously dedicate yourself to self improvement. Could reach 7/10 in a year, 7.5/10 in two. Get a tan, stop watching hentai, and start fucking bitches while you eat pizza man. YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT.

This guy looks ridiculous because he's a pro bodybuilder and most pro bodybuilders look ridiculous. If he stayed at ottermode or slightly bigger he'd look good

Dude I work with is short like you, if not shorter, and is constantly pulling in pussy. The guy just knows how to talk to girls and looks after his appearance. Stop trying to find excuses and man the fuck up.

Holy shit was tinytrip so short?

>shoulders rolled forward

lul

also no. he had narrow shoulders. this is after one year of bodyweigh training and with shoulders as wide as possible.

do people at the gym mock those who cant even lift the bar? I can barely lift the bar and i feel embarassed everytime i try to bench press.

I started with 3kg dumbbells.

Tiny continued to have clavicle growth in these pictures. The clavicles are one of the last bones to grow.
He didn't have narrow clavicles, quite possibly he had wide clavicles and hips, even compared to a man of average height.

no nobody gives a shit.

Not openly. If I can tell you're just fucking around, and not following a real routine, I will judge the fuck out of you. But if I can tell you're educating yourself, following a well regimented routine, a proper diet, and really trying your hardest to make it, I do nothing but root for you.

I lol'd

oh wow. i can just barely curl 10 lbs. how much can u do now?

20lbs. I stalled a bit because i was doing retarded sets of 15+ reps.
I think i had less muscle than the average girl when i started lol

wtf are you talking about, never heard such thing and I use contacts

T. Gay

This is actually you? You're fine, man! Do some lifting and get little bigger, other than that just keep being yourself -- that hair and glasses are fine!

Don't worry OP, you can still be a dork and have muscles.

You can do it buddy. Eat a shit ton and do SS until you like your weight. Shave your head if the balding bothers you too much, and get some contacts breh. We'll all make it

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

If you hide OP's body his face isn't bad. You just expect a bigger body to fit with that big head. Work out OP, you need to balance your appearance

>tfw 5'7

Lu Xiaojun is 5'7 and the dude's an absolute hambeast. Don't let your height get in your way of your lifting goals.

This used to be me. I changed my hairstyle (Statham mode, but with more frontal hair), I started doing serious sport, and I'm saving money for a laser eye surgery.

Anyway, for girls 50% is your personality, don't give a fuck about you think it's wrong with you, and they'll not notice it.

you look fine dude, stop slouching and start lifting. You'll make it

don't think you know what hambeast means

shh. shh don't scare him quietly, observe the low test beta human in the wild. his scrawny little arms, he must be so cold, look at him, standing timidly, must be spooked by our observatory. quietly, we retreat, his balding is contagious. you can smell the lack of test from his pheromones.

>eat pizza
that's what you should take from all of this

What's the difference between the two?

You're putting in a lot of work to discredit that Chad in the making, user.

Who's that gentleman?

> tfw 5'4
> tfw brown
> tfw obese

at least your taller than me and not brown

Stupid mobile orientation