Other urls found in this thread:

nzhistory.govt.nz/war/wanganui-war/siege-of-wanganui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sainte-Chapelle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame_de_Paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_de_Cluny_-_Musée_national_du_Moyen_Âge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_de_l'Armée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_d'Orsay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in Australia, so nothing of note.

Did the abbos not even manage to build a stone mound over thousands of years

That would require moving multiple stones for a reason other than "convenience" so no.

>Oldest continuous culture on the planet
>this is as far as they got

I used to laugh at the multi-species /pol/tards but anymore... I mean... How long does it take to learn to stack rocks?

Abos are the world's Most ethnostate state.

Avoca Museum in Virginia

It's the former home of Charles Lynch, a colonol in the Colonial army, and also a man who held an informal court for loyalists.

Lynching is said to have been more or less invented by him, as a punishment for I assume the loyalists.

This just shows how little understanding you have on the subject, or you are just a /pol/ack roleplaying as an Aussie.

Abos never had any reason to settle down, what with the geography, climate, weather, and nature of animals in Australia. A proper city, or even tribe, would've been a hindrance to their lifestyle.

forgot image

My Tohoku tomodachi.

Manassas battlefield: site of two major civil war battles and confederate victories including the first of the war which included the first civilian deaths of the war as well as a general Union rout back to DC accompanied by the spectators that had followed them to watch the battle lmao

Man Lynchburg is a fuckin shithole hahaha no offence. Visited recently and oh boy you all need some gentrification, felt like the buildings downtown were gonna collapse on me. Not to mention
>liberty university

Forgot to mention Liberia plantation
Changed hands multiple times during the war serving as various generals' headquarters, also probably the only spot visited by both Lincoln and Davis during the war

Welp

I live near a lot of the old forts built during the New France era.
Got a chance to play around on them as a kid. Unfortunately, a lot of them have since been demolished 'cause they were deemed unsafe.

Just a massive horse carved into the side of a hill

>horse

Abos are absolute neanderthals.

t. worked in australia for 2 years. all i see them do is sniff petrol and steal small shit and then they lie around in parks yelling profanities at anyone looking at them. Its like watching a group of apes in the zoo im not shitting you.

My uncle is a cop in Australia and he said that to disperse mobs of abos they'd whack them with their batons when there were no cameras around.

He's my favourite uncle.

I was never really racist but Australia made me racist towards abos. Didnt meet one good guy abo. Maybe I was just unlucky but 99% are constantly drunken thugs who just hang around parks and busy streets and harass and beg and shit.
And they just pass out on the street or next to a bush and sleep there.

I live on Gilfillan farm, although so do 100 other cunts. Neighbour has some trenches and caves used by Te Mamaku
nzhistory.govt.nz/war/wanganui-war/siege-of-wanganui

stood in that very spot even.

the whole city is tqbh

used to live in Hue, site of the Vietnamese imperial government. Now live across the river from Galena, IL, home of Ulysses S Grant

Hello Victor Charlie

t.

Nice try, Shlomo.

Kek, that's brilliant

I-i..., not really

ultra kek
captcha: TOILET DEPOSITO

Never even been. Might go sometime at night and sneak in.

>in

Staying within a 10km radius, reachable in public transport in less than an hour. I'll post my favorites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sainte-Chapelle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame_de_Paris

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_de_Cluny_-_Musée_national_du_Moyen_Âge

They managed to paint on some caves and figure out how to dig grubs out of the ground for food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_de_l'Armée

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musée_d'Orsay

Really wish they would blow up that damn pyramid.

I live fairly close to a decent number of surviving 17th century houses, which is really old in burgerland terms. There were even more, but many were burned by natives in the 1675 King Philip's War. I'm about 45 minutes from the Fairbanks House in Dedham, which is the oldest wooden house in the United States, which finished construction in 1641. It's really interesting to think that there was no sense of American identity at that time, it was just a remote English colonial outpost populated by English settlers and the natives.

This is Hardturm, a historic defensive tower originating in the 13th century guarding one of the few fords on the Limmat river. The tower received most of its current shape during the 17th century and is still in use as a residential building.
During WW2 a camouflaged machine gun bunker was built below the tower to guard the ford with more daka, you can still see the slits.

Mechelen is a pretty nice medieval city

This is the only historical place in my city. The cathedral of Espoo, built in the 16th Century.

i dont have a picture but i leave within a 45 min drive to the site and memorial to the battle of chestnut neck during the revolutionary war

The city is now filled with turks and junkies btw

The Imperial Museum of Brazil, formerly the emperor's summer palace

Is there any royalist sentiment at all in Brazil?

No

There is not a single aboriginal site of note

to be fair it was already filled to the brim with junkies at that time just minus the turks.
Keyword = Pervitin.

thats a Cat

Fist city to ally with Cortes.

>just minus the turks
Back then it was Mongols

Cluny is awesome but the museum sort of sucks. Also I pissed in the church where Napoleon is burried because I am German.

Beautiful Winchester cathedral.

DO IT AGAIN
O

I
T

A
G
A
I
N

The world fears the mighty Hun.
Historical fact, they are still pissing their pants when the least bit of german nationalism rises.
Scared bitches.

During the American Civil War Mobile Bay was used as a major port for blockade runners bringing in badly needed supplies for the Confederacy. On August 5, 1864, Admiral David Farragut led a Union flotilla through Confederate defenses and sealed off one of the last major Southern ports of the bay in the Battle of Mobile Bay, effectively cutting off another port for receiving supplies. A number of Civil War-era shipwrecks remain in Mobile Bay, including American Diver, CSS Gaines, CSS Huntsville, USS Philippi, CSS Phoenix, USS Rodolph, USS Tecumseh, and CSS Tuscaloosa.
"Damn the torpedoes!"

>Also I pissed in the church where Napoleon is burried because I am German.
Topkek Kamerad.

I live near the Argonne labs which created the reactor core for the first nuclear sub and other cool shit

Napoleon isn't burried in a church, where the hell did you pee you drunktard?