Quick Veeky Forums, I've become a pretty extreme poorfag. Suggest me your healthiest CHEAPEST foods

quick Veeky Forums, I've become a pretty extreme poorfag. Suggest me your healthiest CHEAPEST foods

Also fitgrills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM
ironmanmagazine.com/bodybuilding-success-blueprint-big-on-a-budget/
blog.kingarthurflour.com/2009/12/01/the-crunchiest-crackliest-chewiest-lightest-easiest-bread-youll-ever-bake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bulk dried beans
>antibiotic and growth hormone riddled chicken thighs (peel the skin off and trim the fat while still half frozen, butterfly the meat to reveal all the fat as much of it is not visible from the outside)
>bake your own bread and pizza and such, instead of paying, shit is like 20x cheaper
>find a cheap cabbage or lettuce you can afford a lot of
That is all i got off the top of my head.

Agreed: bulk rice and bulk beans are Latino tier but they get he job done. Those poor fucks generally know what they're doing in the kitchen

Oatmeal
Frozen mixed fruit
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter
Bread
Cheese
Deli meat
Chicken Breast
Frozen mixed veggies
Bananas
Eggs
Milk

Good luck user.

Dollar for calorie, eggs and milk are often good choices. You can get potatoes for 50 cents per pound. Whole chickens are usually the cheapest meat you can get per pound, often under a dollar.

>bake your own bread and pizza and such
THIS SO MUCH
Learn to bake your own bread. It'll save you a ton of money and it'll taste a million times better than store-bought shit.
For the price of two good loaves of bread, you can have the material to make ten loaves.

>bake your own bread

any recipes you lads like to follow?

Ditch food and start living off vitamins and lard.

Thank family, my nofap has failed

you fapped to that face? ayy lmaoooo

Oi senpai, dont judge

Spaghetti sauce>

Eggs. Milk. Beand and lentils. Pork chops and roadting joints. Whole chicken or 1kg packs of chicken legs or thighs etc

youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM and related
ironmanmagazine.com/bodybuilding-success-blueprint-big-on-a-budget/

I make two loaves of this a week. Total labor = 5 minutes. Make a batch, stick it in the fridge until you need to bake.
It's not whole wheat but fuck it's easy and amazing.

blog.kingarthurflour.com/2009/12/01/the-crunchiest-crackliest-chewiest-lightest-easiest-bread-youll-ever-bake/

this is awesome. thanks m8

I got one. It's not online so can't link. Will have to copy like a chump. Here you go.

Scald 2 cups milk (drop it into preheated pan, stir until warm)
Pour into a large mixing bowl and add
1/4 cup sugar
4 tsps salt
1/4 vegetable shortening
1 cup water

Stir until shortening melts. Allow to cool until lukewarm.

In separate mixing bowl dissolve 2 tsps sugar in 1 cup warm water. Sprinkle 2 packages active dry yeast (about 1 tbsp) and let stand for ten minutes before stirring briskly with a fork.

Add this mix to the first mix and then beat in 5 cups white flour. It will be thick but runny. Beat in another five cups flour working in the last cup with your hand.

Take this and knead for about I've minutes then put into a lightly greased bowl, cover and let rise for 1.5 hours.

Punch down then separate into four parts. Let rise for 15 minutes. Place each into their own bread pan and let rise again one hour. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 425F.

dried beans is #1

>deli meat

literally cancer

This sounds so delicious, but as a non-poorfag with limited free time I'll probably never bother.

cum here for puss, was disappointed

fuck u /fit

I honestly think you shouldn't be focusing on lifting until you're financially secure. Being healthy is a luxury.

holy shit this guy is based

Eating healthy helps you keep focus and get not-poor and so does bodyweight/furniture lifting a few times a week. Plus finding work is a lot of "fill out the app and wait", so it's not like that extra hour or whatever each day is doing much.

Never gonna make it

Teaspoon of olive oil daily.