Poorfag with mad potassium deficiency

Sup Veeky Forums. For reasons that aren't important I've decided it's time for my 25 yr old happy ass to stop smoking, start living healthy and work out. I'm also potassium deficient. Runs in the family.

Little background 6'5" pack a day smoker weighed at 255. I work part time in fast food and live in an abandoned apartment with running water. A lot of people don't know this but for some reason weed is really good at depleting your potassium and due to piss poor homeless diet I've slowly been losing muscle mass for years. I did squats for the first times since high school and after five sets of 15 my legs could barely support my weight.

What I'm asking for is help with dietary options that are light on the wallet but high in protein and potassium that can be cooked on a Coleman stove. I make about 500 a month so I have to be thrifty, but I can't skip on potassium or else I'll literally piss away my gains

Eat bananas you idiotic stoner. And stop wasting money on weed and tobacco. Why is it that poorfags always have to have those two wastes of money. Literally, there are studies that show you are more limely to smoke if you are poor.

you have been visited by the balancing kitten of precarious placement.

strong lifts and a qt 3.14 gf will come to you, but only if you reply to this post with

"STAY BALANCED, KATTER"

I already know that chucklefuck. I literally lined that out in the second sentence.

Got any more heavenly wisdom you can impart on me that I don't already fucking know and have already quit two days ago?

Good news, OP - potatoes are very high in potassium. They're cheap and delicious, too. So eat tons of those. Sweet potatoes and beets are good too.

Many fruits and vegetables have a lot of potassium, so try to eat a lot of them.

>Literally, there are studies that show you are more limely to smoke if you are poor.

You don't get the same pleasure rush as you do when you're middle class or rich as you do when you're poor. No shit right?

Tobacco and weed provide that rush.

Post more kitty op

Thanks friend. That reminds me that I need to buy a pot if I can't find my old one.

K

Coffee has a lot of potassium.

Holy fucking shit your right. All that potassium with no calories? I can get all I need at breakfast.

MOAR

>light on the wallet but high in protein and potassium that can be cooked on a Coleman stove

Assuming you have a pot to cook with, dried beans are the best thing you could do with your diet

Alls I gots left senpai

What seasoning do you recommend? Never cooked beans before.

We need to talk, why is it the myfitnesspal has either 0mg or 1000mg for 100g of potatoes, I eat rooster potatoes (irish) and they apparently have zero potassium...

i put some chicken stock, garlic, black and red pepper. thats about all you need, maybe some basil since that shit is great for you

weed is really good at depleting all your nutrients. I became zinc deficient and starting getting beaus lines on a bunch of my finger nails, not good for test production.

>stop smoking tobacco
>stop smoking weed
>buy frozen spinach, broccoli and mixed berries
>buy dry lentils and rolled oats and brown rice
>buy chicken drumsticks (generally the cheapest) frozen cod as you can (will be sort of expensive) and sardines (king oscar is best brand)
your diet will be half cup of oatmeal with mixed berries for breakfast, lentils or cod or chicken with broccoli and rice for lunch, and lentils or cod or chicken with broccoli or spinach for dinner. snacks are fresh apples, bananas, sardines and eggs as you feel appropriate. oh, and take a multi-vitamin 3-4 times a week.

it's that easy, thank me later.

Lentils, black beans, pinto beans, and kidney beans can be made good with just some hot sauce and sauteed onion, or tomato sauce. Chickpeas and black-eyed peas are good with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.

will add the following:
>don't buy the really cheap sardines (e.g. bumble bee), they are farm raised monsters that taste like shit
>go to Aldi and buy a bunch of the spices if you don't have any: iodized salt, pepper, chili powder, basil, cumin and onion powder. they are like $1-2 a bottle and last a long time, use liberally to make your food taste good, experiment and you'll figure it out

>this guy is right about the potatoes, might be cheaper than rice and are a fine substitute
>don't buy cereal, they are all overpriced and of low nutritional value outside of the added vitamins which you will get from your multi-vitamin pill
>a little hot sauce goes a long way
>fiber and water makes the hunger go away
>experiment with different fruits and vegetables: kale, peas, corn, cauliflower, onions, carrots etc. all have their merits.

OP here. I like all the suggestions presented but I have to stress I don't have access to a working refridgerator or the power to keep it running.

In short I have a beer cooler with ice that I change everyday. Gotta stick to small stock that can fit, frozen foodstuff is only good for a week at best.

if you want to live like it's 1904 then you'll have to do what they did and make regular trips to the grocery store. you live in the future where there is an abundance of food available to you year round and low prices.

stop being a faggot and look for ways to improve your situation, not ways in which you situation has trapped you.

>weed depletes potassium
Ive never heard this. Got a source?

Jesus man. Do you not have electricity? Save up $50, buy a used mini fridge on Craigslist and get some electricity hooked up in your apartment. There is literally no point in trying to get fit until you get your living situation to an acceptable first world level. When you have a fridge and electricity, then start worrying about getting Veeky Forums. Don't be scared to take up a second job.

That's not the problem. What I was trying to say (that you so helpfully pointed out) was I don't have the luxury of buying items in bulk to save money. I don't even live a mile from Wal-Mart so I can rucksack that shit.

>do you not have electricity?

Yes. That's the problem with living in an abandoned apartment. I'm fucking lucky I have running water.

But besides that are you implying that I use my poorfag status to forsake heathly habits until I somehow lease an as apartment with a fucked up body? You don't understand user, being healthy isn't a choice anymore. Like the sticky says it doesn't matter if you have a perfect start, what matters is if you do it.

lite salt.
If you were a year younger, I'd suggest going to job corps to get some free training for a better job, three meals a day, free money, clothes and a roof over your head. They may move the range up to 18-26 though.

Don't buy the cheap sardines...buy the ones that cost 5 dollars a can

Into the trash this goes...

poorfag with potassium defeciency?

A banana is literally not even 30 cents each

Post more gato

NO-Salt