youre further behind the time than I realized

you need to leave your cave sometime, its the year NXTLVL

>not first
>not real
>not american
>probably not even women

Source in aus?

>I am 32
I wasn't the user or Jerry you were responding to. I just understand how they might feel like.

Your age has nothing to do with it. I hate morons like you who think age means wisdom and use it as some form of proof of knowledge.

Yay my first successful thread link, enjoy some fresh OC of a girl I could have slammed once but was too autistic to understand what was happening
>mfw she thought I was on sterons when we were 16 and I just started loftong

>not american
>wearing MAGA hats

Don't tell me you're a shillary supporter?

Jerry do you still have the picture of your pillow at the table with all the money on it?

>he isnt with her

I live in Stockholm need steriods asap

New to this board. Are they faggots about source posting like every other fucking forum ever?

anyone else get interesting digestion problems on sdrol?
>pop 20mg
>next day fart like crazy, every one of them could kill a chamber full of Jews
It's a really weird experience

>my normal protein farts

I honestly don't know how people that use steroids don't kill them selves

Imagine not being good enough so you have to take an enhancement drug and then pretending that you have to actually work for the body you have.

this one?

did your wife enter the room?
its ok once she leaves you can post how you really feel

theyll ban you pretty quick

What oral do you think I was on when I shat myself breh

Never gonna git em palio

>once she leaves
if only

Source sells 250mg test-e for $50 and t400 for $65, what's the point of this shit?

Is it worth getting t400?

>trolling this bad

Old timers think that any test above 250 is bunk so they pander to them thus being able to charge more for less

This is different
These farts are acidic and actually hurt a bit coming out

Does this mean I'm following canarys shit yourself routine now?
>2016 the year I finally shit my pants while I sleep
>tfw finally make it to shitting myself nightly

user didn't you know, we ARE killing ourselves.
Steroids cause literally all your body to fail and you die at30

What makes you think we're not suicidal?

Yeah thats the pic.

Also I have befriended an opposum, I have been feeding meow mix, how much creatine and dbol should I be giving it a day for max gains.

Will he get roid rage and kill my cats?

protein shouldnt make you fart
you probably have (possibly mild) lactose intolerance which is why whey upsets your stomach

>manlets kys edition
>post a 4'0 tall woman
Even a manlet would be a giant next to her

hi guys

the beginner cycle on the steroid reddit

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/examples

Says that you just do test for 12 weeks and then just stop without a PCT. Is that correct/safe? I thought PCT is absolutely necessary or is that only for more advanced cycles?

Read more you absolutely need one

yea never mind sorry the PCT is just listed/explained separately from the cycle

How do you keep the food from falling out of the bowl when you put it on your ceiling?

10 week vs 12 week test e cycle?

Don't really see the point of buying another 10ml bottle for just two more weeks

noob here again

How likely are you to hit a nerve when you inject? That's really the biggest thing I'm afraid of when it comes to steroids. I remember I heard about someone hitting their sciatic nerve when injecting in their glute and that sounds terrible to say the least

Well then that sucks, I sometimes get those farts but only if I binge on spicy spicy foods

Dunno but 3 injection schedules in a row I hit blood stream with test/tren e mix somehow (delts). Each time thought I was going to die, unctrollable massive heart rate for like maybe 15 min. Shit was scary. Stopped cold turkey after that. It only ever happened when I did tren too.

Did you not aspirate?

If you look at the pictures it's impossible to hit the sciatic nerve with ventro or dorso butt. He didn't use the anatomical landmarks to pick the site which means he just started randomly jamming things in his ass and hoping for the best. Google nursing injection sites or similar phrases and you're good to go. I like vg and delts.

Ceretropic no more. Shit I wanted to do some LGD with test again.

>ventro or dorso butt
This made me laugh

if it can't be inseminated its not real american woman

>dont forget to rest your cycles gents if you actually want to inseminate any fems with your superior genetics

Didmt go to ER? I would, personally

Also that's your heart trying to pump out tren or some shit

>Did you not aspirate?

Aspirating is near useless. Being near a blood vessel is just as bad as hitting one

My doctor prescribed corticosteroids but I never took them. If I take them now will I get gains?

Those are not anabolic nor androgenic

Has anybody here gotten a pink love letter?
Has anybody here gotten full out v&?
Stories, tips on avoiding, etc.
Thanks lads.

Does MLPANON still lurk fraud? If so check your tutanota please.

Hair is receding on tren and i know fina doesn't help with it because tren doesn't interact with that reductase enzyme and just binds directly to the androgen receptor.

What can I buy to stop the hair recession for tren specifically?

How much does 5% minoxidil actually help?

I never have. I suggest just placing smaller orders and never give more than you can afford to lose

Is nolva + clomid really the best pct or is there any better way?

Blast and cruise you stupid faggot

150mg test e ew

Been doing that for a year now. Time to hop off

Are steroids in mexico any good?
Quality/price.
I found test 250mg/ml for 35-40 dollars there.

Most of them are laced with chili powder

Bumping with:
>JB's and FL gets GF

When you blast and cruise how often do you throw hcg in?

You're not gonna get 10 week out of 2 vials you always lose a bit you might get 8 weeks

is that a cut up banana?

I'm fact they're catabolic.

jbflgf
b
f
l
g
f

Maybe we are aiming a touch high rolling for a GF.
JB and FL holds hands and kisses a girl

I hope he is alright. He seemed pretty down yesterday or the day before

jb fl finally realizes that the girl who called the cops on him for stalking isn't ever going to fuck him.

Lel what, you guys are silly.

Guess I mistaked a former fatties thread for /fraud/ when I saw some doucher post an image of me in there. Anyways, posted an update.

>brought some shit online thought it was test
>Took low low doses just cause I was nervous it wasn't legit
>Got huge marks where I injected, like you'd find on a junkie
>Kept taking it anyway cause gains
>Week into it and skin all around the area was red and swollen, started getting bursts of head rush throughout the day
>Decide to stop taking it, figure it's not legit
>Two weeks later and still get head rush all the time, feel dizzy like I've got off a boat all day
>Have stomach pains atleast once a day
>Have had a nose bleed
>Sore ears at night

What do

This is me.

Show us what you bought. Where did you buy it from? What label? Did you sterilise the rubber stopper with an alcohol wipes before drawing? Did you alcohol wipes your skin before injecting?

Also go to the doctor

I pin glutes. Never nicked or hit blood vessel or nerve. Never experienced PIP. It's smooth as butter.

This girl is so tiny she's adorable.

I hope you haven't been injecting some kind of "test boosting" supplement user

Don't want to be banned for source. Let's say it rhymes with gem cab.
Used alcohol wipes. Fresh needles daily (realise this is over the top but wanted everything to be clean). Never had any health problems in over 2 years, not even a day off work. Have a good immune system

Can't go to doc for 3 more days it's booked out. Was suppose to be test e

alchohol wipes and new needles is not over the top. That's exactly what you're suppose to do before every injection

come to Seattle and we can go barhopping

Test E hard to find faked. Google ethyl oleate allergy. Possible that's what happened to you. Using fresh needles isn't overkill, and should always be done.

My gf tricked me into busting a nut inside her, if I give her 10mg of winny will it kill the baby

High dose vitamin c.

Lsd is an abortificant

Or fucking plan b

Also breeding your woman is the dream. I always cum in my girlie.

>tricked

She started talking about how bad she wanted me to cum in her, how good itd feel
>please user fill my little pussy with your cum

Plus mk677 makes me almost as horny as tren. You try saying no.

Oh we will totally do lsd she loves that. It happened literally tonight so gonna wait it out but she wont take plan b says it gives her stomach ulcers (her excuse she uses for anything thats convienent) high dose vit c sounds easy aswell.

Thank you user you are a godsend. I want to breed but not with this mare.

Don't say "we're taking lad to abort a fetus" that'd be an awful trip

Hey guys, I just recently started my 500mg/EW test-e cycle and my nips started flaring up a bit.

I still have a little bit of teenage gyno left that never went away and I'm afraid of it developing further, so i upped the dosage of adex and I'm also taking 20mg nolva ED now, anything else you could recommendto halt any possible gyno progression?

shes soo qt

theres always one or two that gets away

depends who you ask :)

>anything else you could recommendto halt any possible gyno progression?
stop touching your nips

Th-thanks... I just feel the need to keep touching them to see if it gets better or worse.

>I just feel the need to keep touching them to see if it gets better or worse.
ya
just dont do it alot

user... pic related, googled it up for you.
It's from diabetes webpage.
This how reused needle looks like.
One needle, one pop.

Did I miss something? Last I know of the adventures of FL was when the coworkers told him they were trying to get him to quit

aware me?
I missed that

Hello guys
Quick q. What's the lowest test base that will keep you feeling ok/dick working? I want to run a cycle with an oral for strength without really any mass gain (weight class sport) but I also want to negate the shutdown. Is 150ew test too low/high?

>Is 150ew test too low/high?
I'd do 250mg ew if I were you.

Successfully smuggled 25 amps galenika test e from my vacation in Bosnia to the EU
2€ per amp is just soooo tasty!

Man, that little dude looks tough!

Elegant~~

indeedo

No matter how small dosage u'll take it will still shut down ur own production.

He said he wants to run an oral for strength, but wants to negate the shutdown, and asking if 150mg test is a good amount for that...