Gym Douchebags

Gosh I hate those douchebags, I know a guy who likes to go around doing the fake lat thing and doing with other douchebags a mix of crossfit - calistenia ridiculous moves just to show off, like doing pushups with a rotation like if they were breakdancing, dude it's ridiculous, cut it off. Funny thing is that the idiot couldn't make two of those in a row.

what's the "fake lat thing"?

Go workout at planet fitness if you don't want to see anything impressive.

Otherwise, unless they are actually getting in the way of your weights, just ignore them. Christ.

walking around with your arms locked like if you had big ass lats when you don't.

Who cares? Do you go to the gym to stare at other dudes or to lift weights? Just do your own thing and let them do theirs.

That person doesnt exist because if they did they would be ridiculed and told to stop by equally swole lifters who are intolerant of bullshit and just want to lift and go home. I know this is true because Ive seen it. Your job now is to be less insecure and stop thinking everyone is grunting at you instead of the weight

It's called ILS

Invisible lat syndrome

oh shit yeah so that's what they are called. I always thought guys do that to stretch out their backs for maximum gains. I-is that just broscience?

You probably heard you were supposed to keep your shoulders back to help posture and some take it too far

Like our sith lord

Lol he looks so fucking retarded with those fucking shades on. The entire scene is just too comedic.

Maybe yours, because you're both retarded as fuck. Trendy summer faggot.

Look at the fucking smile on the camera man in the reflection at the end. He's fucking having the time of his life. The amount of mental retardation he experienced in that vehicle probably gave him a new outlook on life.

He gets out of the car so gingerly then spreads his wings lmao

Hahaha, so true.

>guy doing something on the bench (I wasn't paying attention) 20 ft away
>drops weights
>feel it in the floor
>look over, he dropped two 30 pound barbells
>realize that he must have dropped them from full height
>see the bitch in-between use giving him the wtf look
>he starts trying to flirt
>no more story, since I had a workout to finish, but if he gets my attention again I'll try to get him banned.

>that guy at the gym who spends like 30 minutes hitting on the receptionist after his workout

We all know the receptionist is fucking one or more of the personal trainers. C'mon now.

You must be a planet fitness member, sissy.

Is he shorter than the machines??

Lunk alert

I did this and fucked her, umad?

two bb, huh?

I walk like that so I don't get my armpits sweaty.

He's got a wingspan of 20 ft probably.

no. I care

>Pic related dude in sleeveless hoodie.
>Drops weight from the free weight machines on unprotected floor.
>the fucker just push them off of the racks until they fall on the ground and grunts every time.

I came so close to lose my shit.

aaand of course i forgot the pic..

tfw enjoy being mired when i squat or do shoulder exercises
can feel peoples eyes on me a lot

a-am I a gym douche

pls respond

That's me beta bitch. I have to make a concious effort to not burst into laughter whenever I see your little face get all red and puffy when I drop those weights. Me and the gym staff occasionally discuss what a pathetic beta you are, like when you looked at your feet when a cardio bunny walked past you.

Dont bother coming back to the gym, your membership has been cancelled.

> not doing barbell flies

its like you don't even want to make it

I assume anyone with tattoos at the gym is a douchebag because they all have the same tats. No kidding, there is me and maybe one other guy that don't have any faggot tattoos. I don't give a fuck if women like them or not btw, fuck you if you have tattoos too.

Yea I dont have tattoos either I think normal people lack our superior intellect
Recently I got an Letter from the president thanking me for being so cool

FUARKMYRIBS

>autism the musical

>the chafeur's face

>thinking everyone is grunting at you
Lewd

>the chafeur's face

>started lifting in sleeveless shirts

I'm never ever going back

why get aesthetic only to cover up all your gains with utter autistic level art? i bet you're the same sorta guy that wears beats to the gym and thinks he actually looks good with em on.

>Gosh