If your happy with your job why would I roast you

structural engineer

Train conductor

$42/hr reporting in

Double time on OT and stats

23 years old

>no gf

Spa manager

That's funny I don't recall King Leonidas asking you how much money you make or if you have a girlfriend.

Tech guy for these assholes when they finish med school and still can't function an EMR

Engineering student.

Senior RF Engineer.

So long as you're happy & making an honest living

I was raped as a child and I suffer from deep insecurity on an emotional level

How did you land that job ? Pro's n con's?

electronic sales

Sorry about that, son.

Academy Sports and Outdoors

Cashier

CPA

You're a f[spoiler]ucking valuable member of the stuckup company you work for[/spoiler]

Dad?

sterile core tech

that's very cool
what did you do to get into it?

Currently changing oil for Toyota
Moving up to flat-rate is the goal, some of these dudes cash out pretty hard when they work their asses off

Grandad is old school railroader got me in when I was 19

Pros
Good pay
Overtime is the fucking tits
Great guys
Paid when not at work

Cons
Dangerous
Easy to get fired
Work on call 24/7
Drug tested

If you do t know anyone In the industry good luck getting in. Its just as hard to get into as longshoring. Railroaders look out for each other and are sceptical about outsiders

Technical Operations Manager

PhD student and sessional instructor for an intro to QM course. Also a bartender at a gay bar on weekends.

I am a frito lay merchandiser

I was always curious: Do guys relentlessly hit on bartenders at gay bars or is it a lot more chill than that?
Every time I hear "gay bar", I just think 'super flamboyant orgy'

Can I get a large fry with that?

i can get you some chester cheese fries

>Life Tip
If you enjoy the line of work you're in, it doesn't matter how much you get paid. Don't worry about what everyone else is making.

If you truly love your work, that shouldn't matter to begin with.

Nurse checking in in currently doing a stint in er.

Think you just meant to quote this guy

Mostly desperate sweaty men hit on bartenders desu, other customers just try to hit up each other. I just tell them that I have a boyfriend already and they promptly fuck off.

Electrical engineering student here who hates it and is failing core classes. Made this thread to get inspo on what else a guy could do while still living the Veeky Forums life

Software engineer
Cushy desk job, usually low stress, pays well. It's not the most exciting thing but it enables me to do everything else I want in life.

Comp sci/IT breh...much easier and same pay if your not autistic

i drive for lyft/uber.

not Veeky Forums at all and i dont like it but i need something part time while i take classes

>suggestions for other PT jobs that arent completely shit pay

>tfw second year BSCS
>C/C++, assembly, Unity, custom engines, lots of team project work
>when I graduate I'm gonna finally be able to take up warhammer, x-wing, warmahordes, android, arkham horror and all those other games I've never had money to play

EMT for Rural Metro ambulance in NY. It's rough desu

Landscaping. I also do maintenance work my lazy landlord.

>EMTs
My favourite job I would never want to do.

>landscaping and maintainance
>wouldn't wanna do EMT
Why? The blood, death and meaninglessness thereof?

kek me too, also srsly bullied at junior high. I'm a lawyer btw and I feel the need to do pro bono shit to compensate for some fucked up guilt that does not leave my head.

Blood and guts are fun and the ultimate meaninglessness doesn't bother me. I just don't think I could stand constantly being under pressure that a person will die if I fuck up. It's not an aversion to death, it's 'they died and it was my fault.'

I'm applying for the police force in the spring which has some of the same basic appeal but without as much responsibility when it comes to making sure people don't die. I like jobs where you can see people at their absolute worst.

I was at the right place at the right time, desu

Went to college for fine art, graduated with my bachelors, started interning at a theatre doing scenic carpentry work, eventually got hired in, and a year or two down the road they needed a new props person and offered me the position.

i make ur trffc problems worse by fixing them

.85/1.75/2.65/3.15 dammit, cmon!

Bouncer.

I was molested/raped at 10 but I don't let it bother me because I'm 100% dead inside.

Lobbyist.

How's your pay? Also level of education/degree.

Special education teacher. I work with literal autists

Masters in political science and law. Pay isn't really special as a recent graduate. It's 2500 euro a month for 36 hours a week.

How much can you make driving for uber?

pic unrelated

Law student

Do you enjoy teaching? Pros/cons in your opinion?

Collections

Caretaker, sire

Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist.
best job for an antisocial individual

I make $20 a quart ice cream. So much dairy in my diet, like 80%.

us army.. and ever since i enlisted, every day has been worse than the one before. that means each time someone sees me, that's the worst day of my life. only 2 more years in this 6 year stairway to heaven contract. then i'll be bouncing for clubs and/or managing bars in the philippines or thailand. or worse comes to worse i'll be stripping and modeling in the philippines or thailand. idgaf i'm moving to the philippines or thailand after this bullshit

Regional IT manager, my King

All these white collar fags ITT

Warehouse Stock Manager/Forklift Driver/Order Picker reporting in

Well user, white collaring gets me decent $ and great benefits.
There are times I'd wish for much simpler job with less responsibility and a lot more physical effort.
But I have personal responsibilities that require quite a lot of cash.
So that's a no-no for me.
If it wasn't for that I'd drop everything and become a sheepherder something like 7 years ago.

How did you get into that kind of industry?

Is really not a hard pick, I rather just sit around doing paperwork and look pretty for customers and clients than getting all sweaty and going home every day with a back pain complaining why didn't a pick a white collar job before

hey man we can't live in filth, people don't realise how much they need you

You're a fucking faggot for considering yourself blue collar you cuck. Get into a trade, become a mason if you really want to call anyone out. If not be a faggot and do HVAC-R, Carpentry, Welding (my shit show profession.)

Research mathematician

professional Veeky Forums shitposter and autist.

As long as you are not a Veeky Forums janitor you are ok in my list matey

Training to be a paramedic.

Pharmaceutical Chemist.
>10 hour days with 3 days off.
>@morning run, @night lift

First mate on a supply vessel. On board gym is shit

Postman.

>tfw walk 10 miles a day, 5 days a week
>getting paid to do LISS all day.

I went from finding it hard to cut, to finding it hard to gain weight with getting this job.

Also great pay considering it requires no qualifications.

Work in a small supermarket. Shelf stacker, till oper8r, coffee person, bit of cleaning.

Working basically full time during summer so I can go cocoon mode during my third year to focus on grades, as third and fourth year count towards my degree.

Nurse.

Was an engineer, now in law school. Not worried about a job after a couple internships, so I'll do that for a few years then move on to something else. I don't want a career I just want to do interesting shit.

>hoverhanding his waifu

UPS

I buy stuff for a chain of restaurants

Always been around food, cooking to put myself through school. Kinda liked the philosophy behind pastry instead of savory so I made the jump a little bit ago. look for fancy ice cream places in big cities and try to get a job there.

Currently a cashier at a grocery store but I'm at university for software engineering.

Postmen still walk? Do you live in Europe?

Are you the conductor of death?

You are a white collar fag you homo

Sculptor sir

Civil engineer but currently in grad school while working as a research assistant

>he does it for free
We need to bring back that meme

You filthy prole

Wine salesman

>tfw you started lifting because of a job requirement to lift 70lbs