Aesthetic or nah

Aesthetic or nah

>tattoos
>ever
lmao no

I wanna get a typewriter tattooed to my forearm

what do you guys think?

Sure thing fatty

Why do people get tattoos? To look cooler? Tougher? More distinct?

Bitchin

Shit
Have you gotten a book published or something?

>You think tattoos are bad? You must be fat!

why are you asking random internet strangers what they think of YOUR future tattoo?

Have you thought about it a lot? Do you like it? Do you think you'll like it forever? Then get it!

lol fatty super mad

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but this isn't bad as they go.

I like how mine look, that's pretty much it.

Just curious, i regret nothing

tattoo? yes. ur arm? no.

Probably getting a Mandela like this to cover up my scars. Good way to start a sleeve.

Some of us don't have a choice in the matter..

>implying
stay mad you fucking faggot
tattoos are literally gay as fuck
enjoy looking like a fucking barbie doll little man

Why are people biting

>Covering something interesting with something boring

That's an awfully unaesthetic tattoo, and you'd better be Egyptian.

Mine look cool to me, they also give people a literal translation of my general interest. This doesn't change no matter the clothes i'm wearing, I also did not get trashy tattoos that couldn't be hidden.

Despite Veeky Forumss consensus of hating tattoos, I get nothing, but compliments daily by tons of people if it's my first time meeting them.

Though every single one is unique and original work, I would never get anything like a lighthouse or anchor. Y'know typical hipster shit.

Self harm scars aren't interesting. Their a painful reminder of my father.

Man you fat shits really get upset when someone calls you out haha.
You're only angry because you know it's true xD

>unique
>original
probably a video game character or some other faggot obscure reference to nothing of value

you're a fag and it's painfully obvious by the fact that you "self harmed" in the first place lmao

but i'm not fat mate, nice try tho

It's a much harder journey to go from fat to Veeky Forums then from skeleton to Veeky Forums. I've lost 35 pounds.

That tattoo is fucking gay.

>projecting this hard
Who hurt you user?
It's ok to cry, but lose the edge.
Summers almost over and you don't want to go back to school as an emo kid.

bullshit, you wouldn't know since you haven't done skeleton to Veeky Forums

Basic common sense dumbass.
Skeleton is more aesthetic than fat.
Skeleton slowly building mass will always be more aesthetic than a fatty losing weight.
Fat is always worst, you look like shit even after you lose the weight.

I don't like the emo kid and this coming from a "cutter". I did that shit when I was honestly 8-9 because my dad sexually abused me. Got the idea from fucking family guy. I don't regret it too much, the tattoo helps. I always fit in with the drug dealer/stoner crowd pretty well. Lots of rap music and drugs. Still love drugs. Not coke and shit. Mostly acid and weed. Mushrooms are great too! I'd recommend some magic mushrooms dude, LSD is a lot more of a intensive trip. Can get kinda rough.. Shrooms are all love tho.

sure thing super mad fattie boom boom goo goo gah gah fattie boom boom. fattie boom boom need to make a fattie doo doo? make a fattie doo doo in ur pants?
Kek bitch stay mad fatso.

>Skeleton is more aesthetic than fat.
you didn't say aesthetic, and aesthetic is an opinion

Bro it's so fucking easy to put on muscle. My 5x5 has gone up from 175 to 200. It's called sleep, multivitamin and linear progression. All it is bro. I've lost 30 pounds so I'm down to 200, gotta say weight loss is tough and I've had to Fucking hustle. It's worth it doe.

Lol...

>Bro it's so fucking easy to put on muscle. My 5x5 has gone up from 175 to 200
cool, but you don't realize that skeletons have 0 strength and muscle and is heaps harder starting out to put on weight and strength
you might start off benching 1pl8, skeleton can't even bench the bar

both are hard journeys, I wouldn't call one of them much easier than the other

Take some creatine and start with Dumbbells? I know what your saying, I started off bench 1pl8. Most skinny kids can't do that. To me eating and putting on weight just comes super easily. Cutting weight has gotten a lot easier, not too hard to resist temptation. Maybe cheat with a bag of popcorn, but I'm so far into it now it's like I could never stop.

Hmm to bigboy job or not to bigboy job? Gonna go with I think I'll keep my bigboy job and not get any shitty tattoos. Thanks though.

Your fine if it's not on your hands or neck. I know tons of professionals with tattoos. Just needs be hidden under a long sleeve, my Mandela is an example of this. Besides, self harm scars or tattoo? I'd rather have the employer see a tattoo. I'm on the same boat as you but I'd also like to travel and get tattoos.
>though
I can tell your no fun.

Do whatever u want, u think anybody really gives a fuck, some people will like it others wont.
Try get something timeless and simple however because you might not like it in 10years(tribal tattoos)

What about koi pond with fishes? aesthetic in Veeky Forums standards? Like, shoulder down to forearm.

What does it mean, OP? What deep, personal meaning does this have for you that you got it permanently adhered to your arm?

I thought it was a dick for a second

Japanese tattoos feel pretty normie in my opinion. If you want some Jap shit, go for straight yakuza style tats. complete with the
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shaggy 2 Dope face, aesthetic or no? Will I still get a job?

link pls, been wanting an "elegant" asian influence tattoo.

>tattoos are for immature attention cravers and the one in OP is proof of that
>HURR UR PROBABLY FAT
Kek, the only reason tatfags are always so assblasted is because they already put a bunch of shit in their skin

Kek.. Yeah bro just fight in the UFC or something.

My tattoo has meaning unlike that yakuza bullshit. It symbolizes my system of beliefs from bhuddism. I am kinda covering the scars with the lotus flower in poetic sort of sense. Bhuddism has taught me a lot, Mahayana especially. The book of sidhartha teaches you about the proper mindset, especially for some kid coming from suburbia.

What you're looking for is always the black Ocean/Waveprint as a base, with floral accents around your centerpiece for that part of your body. I realllly don't reccomend Koi because they're so common in and outside of Japanese tattoos. Your center piece should always have an Edo period art style if you want authentic Yakuza stuff. But that's just personal preference.

Nah

LOL WHOA DUDE SHROOMS MAN! SUCH TRIPPY PICS BRO

Not all tattoo's have to have some deep meaning user, above all they're just decoration. Getting something because you really like the look of it is perfectly fine. So is getting something with meaning behind it.

For example, I plan on getting a dotwork Giant pacific Octopus on my calf, why? Octopus are cool. But soon I'm getting a pair of Fasces on my collarbones for meaning.

Not everything has to be deep.

Not even the same guy.

I know dude. I was just looking at bhuddist tattoos and I like what the flower represents. I'll probably get some tattoos that just look cool. I'd like some tattoos to have meaning, I like the lotus flower Mandela a lot, the tattoos on my delt with probably be more aesthetic.
I like the idea of music festivals man. And I'm not some sort of hippie, I just like playing with my mind a little bit. ;)

>I just like playing with my mind a little bit. ;)

> But soon I'm getting a pair of Fasces on my collarbones for meaning.

What is the meaning?

That's funny. Not what I meant. I meant more so I find the way the mind works really fascinating. The effects of LSD are pretty fascinating. MAPS is already doing couples therapy and PTSD sessions with MDMA.

Strength in unity and the power to dictate my own goddamn life.

Also doesn't hurt that the symbol is heavily embedded in 'Murica. So it's a sort of patriotism thing too.

>Strength in unity and the power to dictate my own goddamn life.

How old are you?

Wow he is really immature for being grateful about where he grew up, a first world country.

21. How does the meaning of my tattoo impact you at all? All that anyone else should be concerned about is if they think the tat looks nice or not.

>21

Thought so

I know this feel.
I don't post in cbt due to scars I got from my old man, and admittedly more than a few I gave myself afterwards.
I don't even like taking my progress pics and keep passing up opportunities to go swimmimg or to the beach. Can't wait to cover the fuckers up.

See people aren't supposed to care, but they do. Sorry you gotta remember that shit... I don't even like going out at this point, I know everybody sees them and it kills me.

>implying tats aren't used by boring basic people to seem more unique ad interesting than they actually are

How about you don't know why I do the things I do, sound good?

Tattoos should be treated like anything else people choose to do. It's for them and should be used as a form of self expression.

Some people like tattoos to improve their image, I go to the gym to improve mine.

>unironically getting a mandala

Oh shut up you fucking fairy

You're getting a tat because it's trendy and you want to fit in. You're probably a boring cunt and are simply trying to overcompensate for it by getting some edgy looking sleeve tattoo

you get it

I got a quote from Lord Tennyson tattooed running across my clavicles. I don't actually read poetry.

I know I'm taking the bait, but I just want what's best people for user. I like these things so I am going to pursue them. You can think whatever you want but I'm comfortable with myself enough to work towards what I want. Whether it's this body, practicing bhuddism or whatever. I'm not doing these things to stuff in people's faces, I'm doing them for me. Sure the nicer body has helped with women, but I like the idea of being stronger and all the benefits that come with being an athlete. I feel like these things will make ME happy, not you. I already feel programmed enough, doing what I do even though everybody else to lazy..
Cynasism is not intelligence.

>Cynasism
>bhuddism

You certainly seem like the type of guy who would get a tattoo.

Yeah bro your so smart if you do everything you do for other people. Or let me guess, is that why you act like a fucking dick. Because it serves you? You are the fucking plebeian. *tips*

*your so smart if you think everything you do is for other people.

>cyanasism
>you're not intelligent

come back when you can spell
also aesthetic taste is nothing to do with being cynical, moron

The two replies were totally separate. Don't try to put words in my mouth because you can't find anything wrong with what I'm saying. I was expecting something better. Your a fucking dickhead, your not smart.

they're good when you put something meaningful on them. i have my wife's son's name on my chest

don't you mean your son?
Or are you a filthy cuck?

you're* not your
try calling me stupid when you can spell
disapproving of tattoos because of personal aesthetic preferences does not make one a dickhead, calling people a dickhead because you don't like that they have a different taste to you is what makes one a dickhead

>said aesthetic taste has nothing to do with being cynical, therefore blowing up his strawman argument
>get accused of not having an argument

nice try

I'm not him but if you can't see how the two can be related then you're a fucking retard.

Also: Tattoos are gay as fuck, kys

i dont like tattoos and never said i did, mongoloid

>keeps insisting no argument was made when one clearly was
>seems to think that you can have a rational debate about tattoos anyway

why the fuck are you attempting to defend the injection of ink in order to make ugly patterns anyways, its almost as if you have one

>""""""""Buddhist""""""""
>feels the need to add material iconography to material body
The only thing cringier than your tumblr-tier pseudo-spiritual bullshit is the fact that you're trying to act like it's a reason to get a fucking tattoo

This

That's a particularly bad tattoo.

What Tribe are you from, OP?

Exactly. This is also why anyone who says they got a tattoo because it has a special meaning to them is a faggot. Literally the only reason to ever get one is because it looks "cool". When my parents die, I wont get their faces tattoed as a reminder. I have a good memory, I dont need a tattoo for that.

Is that a completely inked-in section? That's boring and unaesthetic.

meh. not allways true. My tattoo has a meaning...or more like a purpose too. It's on my left pack and i had it inked to remind me to stay sober, away from drugs and remember my therapie every day. And it helped me A LOT to have to see this every time i look into a mirror.
Now 2 years without alc, drugs and good going in live, education, love life and health/fitness im happy to see it as a sign of my strengh through this time. Say what you want but it helped me and i think that this was a good meaning/purpose for my tattoo.
I do not show it to anyone though and don't wear shirts, where one could see i have it. Also i hate beaches and being shirtless in general.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you at least killed your dad since then.

Thats_the_joke.bmp

You sound like a 15 years old

You don't have to be fat to see tattoos are shit

that samefagging.
Did the guy really hurt you this bad?

>that tatoo is gay
>post a pic of a flower