Every time I achieve a gym goal I update my FB profile pic...

Every time I achieve a gym goal I update my FB profile pic.. Today I scored 150 on my mensa IQ test and decided fuck it I'll update my profile pic based on that. What does Veeky Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Euphoric

i'd give you a like

thanks mate. I'm gonna do it, got a few clever sluts I'd like to pursue and I was lookin for a good way to show them what I got upstairs as well since I'm already known for what I got downstairs lmao (a bloodless slug)

I haven't cringed so hard in weeks.

Women don't care about your IQ or your body it is all about the $, height, and penis size

Cringe af

real women don't care about those things. they care about face, hygiene, sense of humor, and loyalty

real women don't care about those things. they care about social status, tricep size, and that you aren't balding.

real women don't care about those things. they care about body odor, taste in music, and cooking ability.

Real women don't care about that. All they care about it: your name. (Chad)

>that filter
I'm cringing

And you delusional fucks wonder why no gf

Trust me, smart girls will go nuts if you can't keep up with them. I don't care about aesthetics I care about a fun, loving guy to have fun in the kitchen, bedroom and talk quantum mechanics with me.

Well done, OP, you're 5 points up on me and looking good.

I don't know where you guys live but here in oxford the bitches love this shit. cringe my ass.

>Smart
>Girls

Lol thanks love. Btw I study physics haha. quantum mechanics is a go.

>Well done, OP, you're 5 points up on me and looking good.
you're probably a 3/10. post pics of fuck off.

damn son, get over yourself

post your fb? i wanna follow you, you seem like a cool guy

women are biologically engineered for dominant strong men, hence why they constantly get cheated on and go back to them, not nice guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

women have for hundreds of years been fine with being cheated on, they dont mind a fucking caveman as long as he shows hes the boss, hence why nearly all of you go for fucking niggers

This, holy shit op you sound like a self absorbed girl

not only am I naturally gifted but I work hard.. I want people to see that because I like attention. there somethin wrong with that? fuckin haters

post fb then

give fb

why would I ever do that? I don't think you saw the 0 on the end of that IQ score.

Are people really falling for this bait?

Being a member of Mensa means you're intelligent, but need to prove it. I think I'd rather people just assume I could be a member of Mensa, rather than come off as such an idiot that I need something official saying I'm not.

Your Mensa membership? Pic related.

>cringe

are you jealous?

>i like attention
>want people to see it
asked for it
>Why would I do that?

Lmao

I'm also in Mensa and this is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Man i didn't think Veeky Forums would be this jealous.
"Y-you scored 150 IQ at mensa test, le cringe hehe xd"
I could only say keep it going bro, but sometimes don't take things too personal, try to separate criticism with hating, Veeky Forums is not best place to post things like these.

(You)

10 ends in a 0 too

Jelly because I only hit 148.
Would say nasty shit but actually legit jelly.

That picture is terrible. get a picture outside without all the filters.

Congrats and don't let your ego hinder your progress and achievements. Confidence is good though. Being a photographer I recommend natural lighting, colours and perhaps editing it to make yourself look more tanned since that's what westerners like.

Godspeed user.

I get that here? I don't have to link you the shit.

nice observation. should net you the retardation end of the bell curve at least.

I thought it was alpha

of course you would.

IQ is inversely related to amount of sex with females

I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule

It doesn't look alpha it looks awful m80 I would be surprised to see over 15 likes brah. Cool it on the filters and unless you want to change the pose then you'll look like a retard doing that inside.

>not alpha enough to post his fb
>has omega-tier photos and speaks like an omega-tier bitch

I could care less about your profile pic, but congrats on setting a goal and reaching it.

so why do you actually care about it?

>Someone please validate my existance
>I worked my ass off in the gym and playing online puzzles so that you'll like me
>Why am I still so alone
>Look how great I am, why doesn't anyone love me
I bet in 30 minutes of conversation, you spend 25 talking about yourself and 5 talking about how other people see you. Puzzle tests don't make you so smart xD. Girls aren't impressed by that shit, they're impressed by degrees, doctorates and knowing your shit. Trash personality aside, nice body bro.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

congrats on being dumber than ~7 million people?

Underrated post.

on track for first class physics degree but I'm glad u like my gains m8

How tall are you though, you seem like you are trying to compensate for a lot

5'1 135lb

>Implying women care about anything but
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

>tfw only 135 IQ
>tfw brainlet

ayy

Lmao quads speak truth

>2016
>believing a mensa membership means anything

You can score a 90 and get 160 on the next trial. Its just as credible as myerbriggs

quads for memes

so without memeing, what do you honestly think women care about? I think it is all about money, height and face. Not sure about frame though, but money is pretty important imo

good pose but change that face OP

you look like that douche from malcom the middle

>thinking IQ is something to be proud of
>thinking hubris is in any way attractive
You're pathetic OP