Vitalik

>Vitalik
>Sergey
>Russian hackers

Why are Russians so good with computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow-Petushki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because of the Cold war unironically, back in the day Russians and Americans competed against each other, and now its just evolved to computers.

The fuck else are the going to do in their ghettos? Go out and enjoy the sun in a beer garden drinking $10 pints of craft beer then hit the beach?

No, they sit inside in miserable cold drinking potato piss.

It's cold so they stay inside

cyka blat

Russians are generally good with logic and math, the Kolmogorov types etc.

Same reason Pajeets ruin every single telecommunications technology invented: low threshold to entry for high returns.

If you are a poor 16 year old in Russia, you know you're never getting into the Nomklamtura. In the US you can always start u a business, find venture capitalists, move to L.A. and try and become a movie star (bahahahahahahahah!). But in Russia your only choice is to learn to code. You don't even need a top computer to do it.

Once you do that a world of opportunity that didn't exist for you if you went into manual labor or whatever is going around your city, it opens up to you; you can make ransomware, patches to remove ransomware, video games,data scrapers... the possibilities are endless.

Meanwhile if you got a job as a truck driver or at the abattoir, well that's it until you die at 56 of alcohol poisoning

I live in Russia so i can give you a definitive answer - really good STEM Universities and language that helps you think in a mathematical way, knowing and speaking Russian is an education in itself, though people don't really get it.( TFW you are a pathetic linguistics major)

russia is big thats why its a meme

>TFW you are a pathetic linguistics major)
Off topic, but who would you consider the best Russian prose stylist?

>russia
>fetal alcohol syndrome
>autism
>programming

you do the math

the Russian school system is about 3-4 years ahead of the west in terms of STEM from my experience.

went to school with a Ukrainian guy who was "not very good" back home, but was waaay ahead of all of us in STEM.

They're well paid by rethuglican donors like the NRA and DRUMPF.

I'd have to go with Chekhov. I don't really enjoy Russian prose personally, i am more of a "British" kinda guy - Chesterton, Jack London, and of course Lewis ,my favourite writer of all times, His works, like Narnia and Space trilogy are just out of this world, literally, and his Christian apologetics taught me so much.

Because it was the only ticket out of there
Now we also have crypto

here*

Cool, thanks for the response. I haven't read much Chekov, nor much British authors (I've only just recently gotten around to reading Bukowski and Kerouac). Nabokov is always mocking Jack London (but you get the vibe that's because as teenager he was enamoured).

Just figured how often do you get to ask someone living in Russia who their favourite Russian stylist is.

>not even Veeky Forums related get
YOU HAD ONE JOB FAGGOT

A lot of Russians will go with Chekhov because of his children stories that we all know and love. It's easy to love an author when you have read his books since you were 4 years old.

> Bukowski
> Kerouac

I beseech you to read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow-Petushki

It's one of the most insane and the best fucking things there. It's Bukowski + Kerouac x5.

And I fucking love Bukowski and Kerouac.

i remember that on, author was on crack 100%.

Better than a crypto post at least. That would have been fucking awful.

FUCK! I go get a bite to eat and find out my rambling post was a epic GET!

Oh really, learn something everyday

YES! Fuck yeah user, thanks for this. Gotta find a English translation

For Chekhov I'd suggest his novels and short stories from the late 1890s like Peasants, Ariadna and Three Years (my personal favourite). You also may want to check Bulgakov, especially his Russian Civil War works (The Flight and The White Guard) and of course The Master and Margarita.
t. yet another Russian poorfag

thats bullshit, i'm in central europe and the weather is worse than in russia

Found a PDF, first page I'm already drawn in

>The Kremlin... I didn't see it again

Cool! Thanks user!

What about going to medical school?

not russian, but a poor eastern eruopean too
we have no other option
either you learn to code, or you have no job
that's the other thing - you graduate in medicine and then move to Germoney. being a doctor in eastern european, means being poor and stressed. doctors here work much more than in the west and get peanuts. if healthcare would become private, people will just die (no money) and the doctors will be in surplus