Biggest turn offs

When girls press for my job within the first two minutes and don't let up
>can you be my sugar daddy?
Fuark not really interested after that. Plus, if she had any brains, it says my job on my profile page

probably wants to make sure you're not some pathetic poorfag

money = happiness + safety + health + a whole bunch of other shit that girls want (not that its bad, everyone wants money)

Yeah, but it's like me asking for nudes right off the bat

You were going good until Cheeki Breeki

Pump the breaks on the meme train friend.

i wish girls would be interested in my money because thatd give me a chance since im loaded and it could give me a pass for having the tism

She's probably afraid you're a NEET with the way you talk.

""People in their 20s and 30s are starting to give up on work as a primary way to center or ground their identity. You can't define yourself by work when you don't know if you're going to be employed," says Dr Jennifer Silva, a sociologist and author of Coming Up Short: Working-Class Adulthood in an Age of Uncertainty.

She did in depth interviews with a hundred Millennials to try to understand how they are shaping their lives in this environment. One question she asked as part of her research was the simple: "who are you?" Three-quarters of the young adults she spoke with didn't mention work at all in their response. Instead, they would emphasize what Dr Silva calls "narratives of personal growth" such as feeling they had matured in a relationship with a relative or lover or had some sort of self-discovery.

It's a remarkable shift in America's mentality. The younger generation isn't nearly as fixated on jobs for the obvious reason that they have a much harder time finding stable employment. Instead, they are trying to find a different kind of meaning in their lives.

This phenomenon isn't exclusive to young people. At the same time that they struggle to find jobs, the Baby Boomer generation is starting to retire. This, too, is dramatically re-shaping America's attitudes about work as people who had long careers are deciding enough is enough or being forced out. They also have to come up with a new identity that isn't all about a job."

That was a poison pill
Basically saying idgaf about this conversation anymore
I used to have a real chad write up in my profile
>only swipes right if you have a 7/10 face or 7/10 body
I got much more favourable results being a cunt

im interested in your money, user-senpai
just be gay

Cheeki breeki indeed

Be a cunt to cyanide yourself. Not an Autist.

>probably wants to make sure you're not some pathetic poorfag
>defending gold diggers

HOW THINE ARMOR SHINES SIR KNIGHT!

You are a west spy are you not? Cyka blyat

Tихий тoвapищ, я бyхгaлтep

Ive no idea what it says.

I was just trying to dank meme my way to your heart op.

Lol in my heart you are
I'm Canadian but I vacationed in Russia during the spring. Great exchange rate so I lived like a king
Russian babes, comrade, are the best babes

HERE WE GO BOYS

>DD/LG
If you're a grown ass woman and you act like a little girl you're actually retarded.

>Coalburner

>Won't date a man under 6' even though she's under 5'7
Context, not a manlet, and I prefer tall girls anyway.

>Sugar daddy shit
You better earn your place

>People who can't live without coffee

>Waaah I'm overweight and won't do anything about it

>Waaah I don't drink

>Can't live without weed

>Dumb girls
It's passable if you have a heart of gold and are all housewifey.

>Smart girls that are cunts

Did I win?

Biggest turnoffs:
Fatties
feminine
The gay voice™
Lives with his parents
clingy personality

Nah, you're still a manlet.

>6ft
>tall

L M A O

Pls post response.

Lmao
Did she short circuit?

>>Coalburner

Careful, better cover up, your insecurity is showing.

OP you played it pretty perfectly. You deflected her question with a joke and then she continued to push for your job, making it clear it wasn't an innocent question asking you what you do but more along the lines of "is he gonna be able to pay for my shit".

Good on ya m8. Fuck that cunt.

>coal burners
Burn the coal, pay the toll

>must be tall
Even as a tall guy this throws me off, cause a lot of bitches will show interest even if they have no interest in me
Was at a wedding as a girls date and her friends were like "wow, he's even taller than you" and she's like "that's why I brought him"
No more tall sloots for me. 5'4 is god tier woman height

Poor/ fucked up posture

I'm not insecure, I'm just not interested in women who are interested in black men. Has nothing to do with the man, there's just a certain attitude women have when they're really into black guys. In my experience coalburners are almost 100% sluts.

>if i dont drink coffee every 45 minutes i get a migraine teehee :3

FUCK those girls, that is so annoying.

Nothing wrong with wanting a woman who isn't mentally ill

Or hate their fathers

5'7 is my ideal waifu.

But I agree height is fucking weird when it comes to girls, I don't see how the stumpiest chick can be so demanding for a tall guy when literally anyone who stands next to her can dwarf her.

I got my current job because I'm tall, they didn't care about anything else. Lmao.

a slut whos only purpose is for fucking, does not need to know what job you have

which girl in the pic are you? If the length of a girls forehead is nearly equivalent to my height this convo would have to end :/

I don't know how the fuck they function with that much caffeine, I mean I have a huge tolerance for caffeine; so much so that coffee does nothing for me so I don't drink it but holy shit that has to absolutely wreck your body.

Yeah, that too. Sometimes daddy issues are great because you can snag a huge freak, but that's not wife material.

Tattoos

Your doing gods work user
In for result

I don't understand, you can clearly see she isn't fat. Why the fuck would you turn down easy pussy just for (You)s?

I shoulda said that lmao

>hardcore feminist, not the trendy feminist INO
>poorer than me
>tattos, piercings or dyed hair
>dyke clothing like combat boots
>snarky, demeanor attitude
>hates whenever I go out with friends

That's pretty much it

If the first thing she's interested in is money, she ain't worth the dog shit in the cracks of my shoe

>valuing sex with subhumans
>not full blown homo

>having sex with a woman
>homo

Please be trolling.

Option A:
Just say you're an investment banker. Smash.

Option B:
Whine like a bitch on Veeky Forums about your hurt feelings.

Kind of interesting that I never get this problem on grindr. Wealth is low on the homo priority list

I'm just venting frustration cunt

To this brand of girl, Wealth is a means to an end, that is, showing off one is wealthy in a public sphere. A job is a status symbol, no different from all the other ones. Its about their seeking validation from their peers by being better than them.

Gays know they are still widely taboo and so public recognition of a relationship at all let alone the assets of the partner are not the goal.

Really the difference is it took the addition of basic bitches seeking a premise of a relationship rather than straight up casual sex to ruin the equation these apps developed.

>telus

>talking to stuck up whores in toronto

entitled cunts, waste of time

>coalburner
Literally this, every coalburner either has serious issues, is a massive slut and doesn't care about anything but sex, is ghetto shit, or all of the above.
>not wanting a fucked up piece of shit woman is insecure
ok buddy

are you a fag

Coalburners pretty much

>5'4 is god tier woman height

Enjoy your stumpy manlet son resenting you for the rest of your life you retard.

>she's really """trendy"""
>she tries to act really girly
>she tries to act like a dyke
>fat
>no ass
>skinny calves
>is always starting shit for attention
>helpless
>texts me "just to talk" when I know I'm gonna see her the same fucking day
bretty much it

They drink cream frappe mocha choco marshmallow iced cappuccinos with 3% actual coffee

Actually really cool read, looking into user.
>mfw our generation will almost never retire

I agree. It's in extremely poor taste to keep pressing for an answer. Sounds like she wants to date your money, not you.

lol
what a dumbass bitch
what percentage of Veeky Forums is on college? you are all so dumb and match with dumb people

You obviously responded to a girl.

>Hurr everyone who cares about anything except the size of my biceps is a gold digger!
Gold digging is when they just want your money, it's not the same as liking you because you are successful in life. Most women would rather be with a college student than someone who works the register at McDonalds even though the college student has less money and It's very unlikely the relationship lasts long enough for that to change.

However dumb you think other people are, I guarantee you're dumber.

Shut the fuck up, SHUT THE FUCK UP

>job
>height
There's just something annoying about being asked that. I make plenty of money, way more than any girl I'll come across on there and I'm way taller than nearly all of them. It's become a red flag for me. I don't use apps anyways, so I don't come across it.

>lack of humor
>lack of self irony
>not interested in being /fit
>too much devoted to /fit "sorry i cant, need to stick to my diet at training 6d/w"

>trying to be masculine/grrrr strong woman

I fucking hate this. Makes me cringe

>Regularly eats fast food "haha BUY ME PIZZA!! :P LOL"

Tacky as fuck

>Can't handle my racism

Seriously, females just need to stop being little paki-loving crybabies

>"I'M UGLYYY! ;_; I'M FAAAT! ;_;"
>Doesn't join gym

I hate compliment fishing

>Openly and loudly talks about sex and lewdness in public

Seriously, have some dignity

>Clingy

Ugh

>untidy/unhygenic

Slovenliness is not an attractive trait in anyone

There's probably loads more if i'm honest.

The fucking smiley faggotry at the end ruines everything. Holy fuck that crying laughing shit is triggering me

Pussy can never compare to the feeling of rejecting the owner of it

In order of decreasing importance. Saddle up bitchachos.
>can't take banter
>sub 1pl8 squat
>macklemore fan
>vitue signaling
>green day fan
>retweets shaun king
>unironically racist, of or by any race
>canadian
>has more than one professional sports jersey excluding hockey and rugby
>no job before college
>orders waffles at wafflehouse
>has no criminal record
>has criminal record involving any level of fraud, identity theft, or cocaine possession
>is an active member of the military
>is not an active member of a paramilitary group within but not confined to Mexico
>goes to rock band church/us marshals raiding practice
>cannot engage in an argument without leaving buttmad
>cannot engage in arguments without not passionately fucking afterwards
>wants more than 3 children
>voting in the upcoming election
>american
>enjoys Big Bang Theory
>aware of 4 chans existence
>dishonesty at any level
>is of normal performance in bed
>drives a stanced honda
>"I'm not a kid person"
>exhibits any traits of wishing to 'mold the man'
>is not afraid to strike her husband. She must know that I am strong and her lady flails are meaningless.
>drinks less than .6 gallons of water per day
>sends nudes within 8 hours of giving#/meeting for the first time
> failed to become a better genetic combination of her parents-if I meet her parents and she isn't greater than their sum she has failed to net a profit for humanity
>took women's studies instead of a worthwhile class
>horse girl
>horse girl
>horse girl
I'm married now. Feel free to use my list to help wittle down the hordes of Nopes.

>doesn't do what I tell her and never initiates sex after we meet
im only here for the sex and I need a girl to give me the consent.

Doing med school right now, literally fantasize with the idea of people calling me Doctor and respecting me for my job and superior position in society.

Welcome to why every other doctor becomes a doctor, sociopath.

You're literally in just for a quick fuck. Anything you talk about with her is void.
Go away, sir Cuckey von Cucktry.

Medschool is a fucking meme

>hurr durr muh doctor has to be a saint at the service of Humanity

15ft Masterrace reporting in

>at a wedding on the weekend
>brother's gf said someone at the wedding she used to know thought I was good looking
>talk to her for a bit
>not being very welcoming
>I mention where I work
>"You work at _____?"
>yeah
>"Let's get shots!"

dropped

dude they still froth it when you're in medschool. i'm applying to fucking medschool and girls go off on it. the moment they hear "medicine" they just have fucking dollar signs in their eyes.

No, I'm saying all doctors are sociopaths. Literally all of them. Sociopaths are attracted to the profession. It's how it works

gonna go out on a limb here and say you're wrong desu

She hust doesn't want to waste her time with a loser.

Would you date a barrista/ subway employee with ZERO career goals?

yes I have unfortunately
a lot of guys do too. it's a sad fact us guys are desperate for a fuck. that we just want to know if she will spread the legs.

I think in a alternative future guys become stingy on who they fuck and stop being ass kissers

i'd consider it if they showed some level of flair for something that isn't completely retarded. i wouldn't badger her into telling me her job so that i can evaluate her based on that though.

shut your face you fucking beta

In all honesty op's pic must have hinted at him being rich or really poor
this has never happened too me but then again I usually just lie and say I'm a liberal arts major working at starbucks(I'm in compsci)

Worst turn of is girls that are entitled and think a man should do everything for them. That and women that complain about men and want equal rights but are pissed of if a man hits them back when they smack them.

in my experience 1/5 doctors cares about me.

>>biggest turn offs
>girls who talk liek dis wen u tryna txt dem
>the obligatory stupid, fat, or slutty girls
>materialist, status obsessed girls
>girls with more than one social media account. preferably none.
>kids
>previous marriages

i bet that she didn't get it and just thinks you're a dumbass

Lie to women about your job. Use them fr sex and milk it as long as possible. Drop her. Repeat. Life is easy.

>tfw 5'7"

fuck brehs, will i ever make it?

Clearly a /r9k/etarded virgin. Fuck off, dumbass.

GONNA BURN THE COAL, GOTTA PAY THE TOLL

DELET THIS

man, glaz is by far the best waifu

>I'm 5'9
>Met a girl who is 5'11 and 8/10 (Blond, fit, big tits and freckles, exactly my shit)
>Flirt with her
>"Guys who are smaller than me are a no-go"
>I obviously don't care
>Second night with her, I started to fuck the shit out of here
>"Didn't wanted to sleep with you yet, you are an asshole"
>Already my fuckbuddy for 2 months
>mfw

> saddle up bitchachos
> no horse girls

good list though. Especially the 'molding the man' part

I'm dating a dumb girl, who is 200% housewife material, still a virgin, wants to take care of you feed you, actually LOVES you. She drinks, is not religious, family oriented and loves children. She has ambitions as well just doesn't know how to start off with them (I'm helping her about it).

On the other hand I've been with girls who are clever/ can hold a harder conversation but are either not wife material at all or too fucking hurt to be functioning human beings. Could get with one of these too.

WTF should I do Veeky Forums?

Fucking crafty m8

I'm glad you realized to not listen to what women say.

>21
>measured 5'10 last year
>find out I'm now 5'11 2 days ago

And this is from a guy who sleeps at 5am and eats two meals a day.

If your genes are there you might have a chance dude. Keep your life style healthy

How did you get in her pants user? Give us some tips.

>tfw got cancer at 17 and stuck in 5'10 knight of manlets
At least I'm alive