Why do people shave like this?

why do people shave like this?

Neckbeard looks bad and when you look straight forward can create an illusion of no jaw line.

subtle race bait thread
go fuck yourself you fucking cancer

saged

Better than being pic related

so you can be a pajeet and get beches

fyi this joker is just in the wedding party, not the groom

They don't know how to do a neckline.

Derek Pajeter shaves CLEAN while YOU let a filthy NECKBEARD grow unchecked.

Mad whitey detected lel, at least you have an excuse to lose to the BBC, but to the BPC (Big Pajeet Cock) must be ridiculously humiliating

I have a decent jawline and don't want it to go away if I don't shave my fucking neck

good but why do people with slanted upward jawlines like OPs pic shave like that? do they not have tri-fold mirrors to see that it looks like shit?

Because they don't realize shaving to the jawline is for men with square jaws. they also shaver with their jaws completely closed so they can follow the line.

If only they opened their mouth and looked how stupid their beard looks when it's mid cheek lel.

Green tie n cheef? groomsman.
not saying he didnt' get luckky with a bridesmade >stay mad pakie hope you like sucking on white cock like all your whores do

Not really sure. Honestly he saw some arabian model or something with a nice jaw and thought he could pull it off even though he has a flabby neck/face.

I don't get it either to be perfectly honest. If I'm not gonna shave, I'm not gonna fucking shave. If I'm gonna shave, I'm gonna shave it all.

POO
O
O

White bois are so mad right now kek

subtle race baiting, nice. They are fine for each other, both are equally unattractive

this inb4 non-whites thinking they have a chance

your filename says it all, OP

It's to give the appearance of a strong jawline, something that dude doesn't have. I see a lot of people doing it- of all races. Makes me feel lucky as fuck for having a good jawline and not having to worry about shaving a cetain way or needing a beard to hide a weak chin

why do you care?

No idea, only faggots do this and posers

being indian must be terrible

First time I tried to trim my neck I did that. Realized immediately that I made a huge mistake, I have since learned how to trim the neck correctly. The only reason I could think of why someone would shave like this on purpose is to try and make their beard have a sharper angle instead of it being rounder...still don't think its a good choice considering the payoff. If you look down or over your shoulder it looks horrible.

as if, she is ugly as fuck

is there any way to "tighten it up"

green is what i want but there's so much extra skin. Please help.

>pooburner

Would losing weight help with the excess skin?

Pajeet is so stupid he doesn't realize how badly it exposes his fat neck and lack of jawline.

You HAVE to let it extend a little bit past the jawbone, or else everytime you speak, chew food or anyone shorter than you will notice how glaringly bad your (lack of) jawline is with that unflattering cut.

>extra skin

Just go careful.

Google 10 day stubble. Easy way to look more fresh and bring a bit more definition to your jawline if you feel you need it

I have an electric shave with millimeter precision
what is the length of 10 day stubble?

You could always become more masculine, that would help you get a better jawline. You'll almost have to grow bigger balls and put some hair on your chest, if you get what I'm saying. I guess you could call it, "injecting your lifestyle with character." Or something along the lines of "going for a bike ride through the woods of masculinity" but that sounds super gay because, you know, riding wood and shit. Do you get what I'm getting at here? There's also ways of helping the growth of your jaw, it's a perception of how your hormones control you, or preferably you should control them, if you understand the gist of the keywords in this sentence. You could also closely examine the performance improvements of great athletes, like guys in the UFC and baseball, just to see the correlation between performance and masculinity, then try to figure out what how their routines and general things they put in or take out of their bodies because you really want to be more masculine, like them, is what I'm saying.

Like 10 inches in my case.

>10 day stubble
>10 inches

you grow an inch a day?
what the fuck are you, Groot?

>Thinking beard makes you look manly/good

Only dirty hipsters and Jihadist wear beards now. Shave it clean and live the dream.

And hes the one dancing with the bride?
Sounds like someone is getting cucced by SPC(small Pajeet cock)

Why isn't he wearing a dress watch? Absolutely disgusting

Go to a barbers and have them shave it correctly for you then just maintain it.

Do it yourself. Literally just hold the razor where the neck meets the chin and shave from there. Source; I have a full on meme beard.

Go to a barber and and ask them to tidy up your beard, say you want it trimmed sharper on the neck. See how they do it to understand.and the actual line which works for you

>anyone shorter than you will notice
>implying what manlets think is relevant

Well if you shave yourself every morning with thay razor... 1 mm I guess?

They do it because they think it makes them look like they have a jawline. Truth is they don't.

It's like wearing make up.

>why is his beard shaved to match his jawline
>wahh he's not actually the grooms fucking pajeet

Veeky Forums stays retarded and triggered over everything

That's not his jawline though? He's shaved it to look like it is.

Its so fatties/dyels can have the illusion of having a nice jawline

Pajeet here, this guy looks like chit senpai. And this couple disgusts me, you can haveone night flings outside your race but be prepared to be excommunicated by ur senpai once you marry a white/anything thats not asian. Srs.

Thats what his hand is saying