Has lifting truly made you more manly? How about this...

Has lifting truly made you more manly? How about this. I went upstairs to the bathroom just now to clip my toe nails and there was a huge fucking wolf spider on the wall. My immediate reaction was shouting "WEEEEWWW THATS A BIG FUCKING SPIDER" and hustled out of the room. I slowly stuck my head back in the room to see if it had moved. Then it took me a whole 5 minutes to work up the courage to squish it with my shampoo bottle.

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OX5BngxRWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek.
we love you user

Nope, think about how a barbell would feel shoved up my ass everytime I go to the gym.

Not alone, I'm fucking terrified of bugs of all kind and will willingly push any girl I'm with in front of it and force her to kill it.

And I'm built like a brick shithouse

No matter how big you are poison can easily kill you. It's your natural instict to protect you from a potential threat even if you conciously know something is not dangerous.

You're still a man.

>see bug
>get something to kill it
>come back
>it's gone

I've made this mistake before and I will never make it again. Talk about a real life nightmare

No, why would it?
I'm developing my glutes, not my character.

>See bug
>Quickly squish it
>Can't find the body

I noticed a spider running over my bare stomach when I was lying in my bed and surfing fit the other day. I let it walk up on my hand and then gently put it down on the floor. Should have let it go outside instead, there aren't any insects here for it to eat and I'll probably end up crushing it or vacuuming it by accident sooner or later.

Spiders are cool because you don't have to worry about them reproducing and turning into a mass infestation, assuming you don't have 10 times as many insects as spiders required to sustain that population.

I don't kill spiders, I capture and release.
effortlessly kill most other bugs.

Except.. Ladybugs, and Cicadas. They always fly into my face, and it wigs me the fuck out. When I was 5 a cockroach flew into my face, ever since then I don't like shit that flies towards my face. Except butterflies and moths, those are fine.

formally requesting the roaches in the oven pic

I still get scared of huge ass cockroaches

my sides are absolutely fucking destroyed

>vacation in netherlands
>we stay on my dads boat
>see it
>spiders god damn everywhere
>must be thousands
>all shapes and sizes
>we clean the boat
>spiders still everywhere
>have to live on it for a week
>they crawl over my face when i sleep
>still traumatised today

The horror.

I smell autism

Wtf you just slapped that spider into my bathroom user. Guess im not taking that shit tonight

>.Roommate finds out I have a huge fear of spiders
>Starts collecting them in jars
>Get fucked off
>Get home late and see a spider on my bed, have a panic attack
>Walk to the lounge to get fly spray
>All his jars are gone
>Tells me he let them lose in my room

He actually ended up in a phsyc ward.

Bugs are dirty and they get everywhere. If they were polished and shining from cleanness, I'd let them hang around.

There are 8 spiders in my bathroom. They have names.

Wolf spider is no joke bro.

cockroaches freak the hell out of me
they are fast, and only stay freezed for like 2 seconds after lights are turned on, and then run away
>tfw huge cockroach fell out of towel while I was scrubbing my hair

>huge fucking wolf spider
>squish it with my shampoo bottle.
Pretty brave i'd say, you came too close to death and did not yield.
Also,
>youtube.com/watch?v=OX5BngxRWLg

wtf do cockroaches fly now?

Triggered

Dude, it's been happening for a while now.

every time ive ever tried to get an object to squish a cockroach they always stay put while im there but the moment i turn around theyre gone

i swear theyre fucking evolved to know

literal faggots

Literal illiterate

Killing spiders is bad luck brahs

youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

jesus your houses must be a fucking shithole that you have all these insects infesting it. Maybe clean up once in a while. Disgusting

You're literally just a faggot, user.

Ya it has. knowing that im more physically capable of things has made me take higher risks.

Also bugs/spiders have never scared me. Where i work we get wasps that fly in. I work with all women and they always flip the fuck out even tho recently its been happening once a week. Im always in charge of killing them.

No amount of lifting will turn your vagina into a benis, user

The spiders and I have an arrangement in my house. I let them live, as long as they don't touch me and kill flies. Works out pretty well, haven't had a fly in months even with keeping windows open.

>My immediate reaction was shouting "WEEEEWWW THATS A BIG FUCKING SPIDER" and hustled out of the room

goodbye sides

I remember there being a mother wolf spoder on my towel after a shower. I flung the fucker out of reflex after it crawled onmy arm and had to clean up all the babies on the floor.... not fun

Jesus christ where do you people live? Fucking Mowglies.

I miss my cat.

He was a spider killing machine. Fuck those 8 legged alien freaks.

Straya

Yeah, turkish people freak me out too

>seeing shittons of baby spiders in room
>tfw theyve probably grown up now and im too scared to look for them

I tried to train my cat to unleash the manly hunter that nature programmed him to be:
>Tied a grasshopper on a string like a pendulum
>Put catbro in front of it
>Catbro reluctantly slaps it with his paw, grasshopper freaks out
>Catbro runs like Usain Bolt in the opposite direction
At least he was good looking

Wolf spiders are adorable. You murderer.

>Wolf spiders are adorable.