Your lack of faith is disturbing

RISE MY FRIEND

Oct 16th, are you in eth for the fork or in link for sibos

Both niggaa

req, air, eth, link

how do I buy link?

The ETH fork is designed to literally kill the old chain, staying in ETH, I guess might be alright if you are looking to pick up a dollar per ETH from the old chain.

EtherDelta

I fucking hate this board and all of you.

2 devs

what the fuck is wrong with you all? Do you seriously enjoy hurting other people?

find an exchange that has it

>also for anyone who can answer

Is link a pump and dump? It will rise over a dollar in a few months?

>slow 4x+ gains and still on a uptrend since ICO less then 2 weeks ago

>hurting people

Are you autistic?

I'm sorry you bought high and sold low, you braindead insect.

It's at 8.3k sats now. This coin is fucking dead

>is link a pump and dump
No, don't ask this it makes you look like a newfag

It’s going back up for SIBOS. Nothing to worry about. Everything but BTC is down right now.

wait what? eth is getting a fork too?
God damn it that explains its rising price

Leave cryptospace please

NNNNNGH

That mystery investor Sergey was shilling better be good.

Look the chart completely zoomed out. It had some up and downs, it has a lot of price manipulation but its grow rate looks great

BIZ SAID THIS WAS THE NEXT ETH

LMFAO

Same old story, these naysayers will be FOMOing in after SIBOS wishing they scooped it up at this price. Yawn. When will they learn?

Stay poor non LINKers.

>NOOO I THOUGHT THESE GOOD COINS ALWAYS WENT UP FOREVER

CHECK THE DEPTH CHART NO ONE IS BUYING UR SHITCOIN

im getting JUST'd so fucking hard

Fake walls. They disappear once you get close.

HOW CAN THERE BE FAKE BUY WALSS WHEN THERE ARE NO BUY WALLS THIS SHIT IS DROPPING WATCH TEH CHART

they do though

The sell wall is already gone. You might as well stop with crypto if you can't read the walls.

rly mk u do a think

NO ITS NOT CHECK THE ORDER BOOK ADN DEPTH CHART

Probably going back to 7000 for now

It's actually been really impressive to watch the whales corral the price with their fake walls all day. I'm guessing they knew a lot of people would be pulling out for the BTC fork and wanted to eat up their stacks cheap. I've been trying to pick up a few LINK along the way daytrading between their lines, but it's hard to guess when they're gonna pull a wall and build up lower. I've come out a little ahead, though.

Oh I see it now.

But I have seen such walls come and go with LINK. On several occasions. Because the trade volume is relatively low. Normally like 200.000 coins is a wall. So the buy volume hasn't changed much yet.

keeping my link. don't care if i lose everything. rather die for what i believ in than live for something i don't.

let me know when this shit is below ICO price, i might scoop some of it then

What do you mean? It's never been above ICO price.

It's a steal under $1

WALL IS GOING DOWN
ONLY 12 BTC LEFT
BUY BUY BUY

Yeah I finally gave in and bought some. I think it is at least worth OMG, and if it just makes it to $10 it would solve a lot of my current problems.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Yep, I've seen a 2m LINK sell wall on Binance a few days ago. It disappeared after a few minutes.

Whales playing mind games.

kek

Appeal to ego, persuasion 101

And that sell wall by whale has been pulled.

Pussy faggot.

doesnt take a genius to see that ChainLink is at 137m marketcap and some shitcoins are at 250m+ marketcaps

anyone who doesnt see this is truly an idiot.