Absolutely Necessary Supplements

I eat the same thing every single fucking day which tells me I am lacking in some vitamins I am sure. I am planning on buying some Orange Triad multivitamins and some fish oil by them as well. Are there any absolutely necessary supplements I should look into as well?

Fish oil.

Get everything else from your diet, stop being a faggot.

Supplements by nature aren't necessary. Even a multivitamin is often found to be a waste if you take one every day. Try once a week for the multivitamin.

I take:

Fish Oil
Zinc
Creatine
Psyllium Husk (Boy you don't know what you're missing if you're not taking this for those easy shits.)

The power ranking:
>Fish oil
>Vitamin D (if more north than the 37th parallel)
>Magnesium
everything else is contextual, but the honorable mentions are Zinc, Choline, and probiotics.

very much this, you won't need Vitamin D if you hang out in the sun alot.
Milk acid bacteria (idk if thats correct in english, im finnish) is also pretty important.

Lactobacillus I believe is what you are looking for.

Only fags take sups

If you take zinc and magnesium you might as well take a cheap zma supp and see if it helps you sleep.

yes i just translated it straight from finnish, thank you

Fish oil and Creatine, Na' mean?

I personally take:
Omega 3
Vitamin D (due to shitty weather in the UK)
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM (I don't really get much knee pain anymore thanks to this)

Thanks for the answers f a m. I was found to by Vitamin D deficient by my doctors so I have been taking those. I will get some fish oil.

How much magnesium are we talking as necessary? If the Orange Triad has the appropriate levels of magnesium then I have no issue just going with the full Multivitamin.

The only thing you need is Vitamin D unless you work outside.

Multivitamin, omega 3, fish oils are complete useless.

Zinc, magnesium, minerals, protein, creatine, amino acids are useless unless you have a shit diet.

I'm >80% of americans are deficient in magnesium. The RDA is 400mg. If you lift, are stressed, or use any stimulants then you can go higher. Don't take magnesium supps with high calcium foods (they compete for absorption).

Define shit diet. Most Americans probably fall under that category

shiet this orange triad only has 100mg

Ok mein Freund.

I am ordering Fish Oil, Multivitamin and ZMA. Do you think that is a waste of money? The ZMA has 450mg of Magnesium in.

>I eat the same thing every single fucking day which tells me I am lacking in some vitamins I am sure.
Not if what you eat every day is reasonably balanced and complete.

ZMA is fine but too expensive for what it is. Chelated zinc and chelated magnesium are cheaper separately and work just as well.

What does fish oil do exactly, thinking about taking it

Vitamin D and fish oil. That's it. Some ZMA and creatine is also good.

Thanks for that advice. I was able to just get the 3 parts of ZMA separately significantly cheaper.

Shiet I just checked the Orange Triad and it has Zinc and B6 so I just will get some Magnesium since it only has 100mg in it.

bump for more opinions.

Testosterone

Animal Pak or some other good multivitamin (don't know anything about orange triad), also ~5g omega 3 per day if you don't eat lots of fish. Anything else on top will give you pretty minimal benefits.

There's about a 0% chance you're getting everything you need through diet alone

helps you swim faster

Is fish oil mandatory for an user who's allergic to fish?

Lmao, maitohappobakteeri. Idk how the fuck you thought that'd even work.
Although I do guess the user after you knew what you meant so fuck it.

C H I A S E E D S
H
I
A
S
E
E
D
S

It's a type of good fats which are useful for maintaining cardiovascular health by lowering triglyceride levels. There's also loose suggestions that it does other things like help maintain healthy brain chemistry (helping with shit like depression), reduces inflammatory responses, reduce high blood pressure, and so on, but they're not totally proven yet, so the FDA only has it approved for the triglyceride thing as of now

Eat grass-fed meat if you can afford it. Or look for vegan omega 3 supplements.

"allergic to fish" is unlikely, though, because of the vast differences between different kinds of fish.