Lifting and sex

Pussy is one hell of a drug. Lifting doesn't just get you laid, it helps you fuck too. Harder, longer, more positions. She said "you really are an athlete". Also abs really are like catnip for women. Too bad it can't overcome the shortcomings of a small dick. When she got really wet and excited and her vag really expanded it was like a hotdog down a hallway. Anything I can do about that? Broke a two year dry spell, btw (don't use Tinder (yet) so I try to make the best of what I can the old-fashioned way, in a pretty dry environment). Best of luck to you bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My girl friend makes me use that silicone dick that you put on your dick like a massive condom, it adds like 2 inches in length and girth, but only for special occasional like her birthday when I feel like doing something special and sweet for her, it actually feels pretty good as well, kind of like tight flesh light on your dick, buy them, they are cheap, hope this helps senpai

That's actually helpful, thank you senpai. Does it stay on well or crush your dick?

Its kind of one size fit all type of deal

Oh, and what dick sizes is it suited for? 12cm length here, not sure about girth.

The saddest thing I have ever seen.

Lifting gets you laid :')

Not being an autist and confidence gets you laid.

I hope this is a joke

Well you either eat pussy like a faggot or wear the condom that makes you and the missus feel good. Not everyone is born with 8x6 Congo genetics.

that's meant for a dildo, not for your dick.

Next you're gonna' tell us she wants she sillicone painted black.

t. cuck

Why are you so insecure ? Who cares what color it is, you are sharing a private moment with your loved one and you use something that increases both of your pleasure, grow up m8

I cant take this serious, imagine the cuk that actually does this.
I used to know a guy that wore a chastity belt that his gf made him wear, what max beta.

>literally cucking yourself

If it's on your dick why does it matter what color it is? I mean here's an invention where folks have used their brains to create a product to over come their physical shortcomings as to explicitly avoid the problem of our women wanting to cuck us for a black guy with a bigger dick by giving us the bigger blacker dick, and here you are crying "omg cuck".

Are you like for real actually legitimately retarded or something?

It's called augmentation brah

Looks excuse autismal behaviour. Muscles 'n shiet actually do turn women on.

this is really sad, even if its bait.

>Pussy is one hell of a drug
>the old-fashioned way

dog are you 16

> wore a chastity belt that his gf made him wear
implying thats not hot as fuck

Man that hot as fuck, like she could wear the key on anklet and constantly taunt him in public outings, then once she released him he would fuck the living shit out of her

>eat pussy like a faggot
>eat pussy
>faggot
really user, stop pretending to be retarded

The posters making fun of you have a justifiable basis for doing so. While there is no explicit cucking going on, you are doing a number of things:

1) You're establishing in her mind (and yours) that you are inferior
2) You're setting a precedent that you somehow have a duty to submit to her sexual demands.
3) You're putting forward the image that you need to apologize or compensate for a small (or average) size dick

while not being literally cucked what you are doing is demonstrating cuck/beta attitude. You are being *submissive*, and women simply do not respect or lust after submissive men.

>Why are you so insecure ?

Fuck, this meme needs to die. Not wanting to be humiliated or experience unpleasantness does not make one insecure. You sound like one of those fags who say "omg what you'd never blow a guy? What are you insecure about your sexuality?" - it's a try-hard attempt to convince yourself that you are satisfied with your situation, and nobody fucking buys it.

Please man up for your own sake. You are the man, you make the sexual demands, you should be dominant, not submissive. Start by reading this

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

and all of his blog posts, starting from the earliest.