I'm 6'1 and heavily muscled with a deep as fuck voice and walk around squinting but somehow people still treat me like...

I'm 6'1 and heavily muscled with a deep as fuck voice and walk around squinting but somehow people still treat me like a lil bitch? A girl told me today I get the shit tasksat the office because everyone knows I'll just sit and do it. Yesterday I cleaned the office toilets.

lanklets, when will these cucks learn?

You are to nice OP, people take advantage of people who are willing to help others.

You have to be more assertive and only talk about work to colleague, dont be friendly just do your work. Your reputation is ruined there the only hope is to get a new job.

What is your job, user?

Auditor

>Your reputation is ruined there the only hope is to get a new job.
Do not listen to this.
Job is just like prison, find the biggest guy and take him out.
In your case CEO or CFO level is best, but at least super visor.
Make them do your work to assert dominance

Jesus christ, why are you cleaning toilets.

Tell people you are here to do your job, if it does not fit your job title do not do the fucking task.

Had some downtime and my boss said they needed to be cleaned.

Refuse to do any work that's not part of your job requirement. Always have a backup plan ready though

OP you have to qiut the work immediatly they know you are a pussy and that wont change...
definitly never gonna make

I've only been there 3 weeks I can't quit now or it'll look bad to future employers.

The fuck man?

I just googled what Auditors do.

Good god man, i'm an army soldier, and sometimes you're forced to do shitty things because you are considered useless shit and expendable, and since it's mandatory service you cannot even quit.

Even so, when I was given cleaning duty and I was told to clean the toilets ( just imagine what an army restroom looks and smells like), I flat out said to my supervisor "NO, fuck you, fuck this literal shit, I ain't touching that, hire a cleaning lady or some shit, this ain't what i'm here for!"

You let people step on you, they will. Stop being a sidewalk, start being a roadblock.

okay you are right but that change much that you are only there for so short time. Only 3 weeks that you can act like it was just your starting phase and from now on if somebody asks you if you can that shit work oder that just say "no i cant i have other stuff to do"

How did that go down disobeying a direct order from a superior?

Cleaning toilets couldn't really be further from your job description, user. If you like working there, speak to your boss (though I get the impression you won't be treated professionally). Alternatively, leave.

Do you have a degree OP, and are you qualified?

I thought an auditor is a high paying job, why would you be doing work that is beneath you.

so you're a janitor?

its like your job dude

>Trying hard to project being an alpha
People seeing you do this and know instantly you're trying to be what you're not.
So they know you're a bitch 'cause your personality doesn't match what you're trying so hard to be

It's 20-fucking-16, if you're trying to be an "alpha", you're not one.

>ONE OFF
True though, fucking faggots.

>when I was given cleaning duty and I was told to clean the toilets ( just imagine what an army restroom looks and smells like), I flat out said to my supervisor "NO, fuck you, fuck this literal shit, I ain't touching that, hire a cleaning lady or some shit, this ain't what i'm here for!"

And then you cleaned the toilets, right?

>walking around squinting
They probably think you are an autistic douchr. Or that you can't afford eye glasses. Bro you gotta look people dead in the fucking eye. Stare in to their soul and let them know that there ain't no fear inside you and that you can see theirs bright as day.

I don't know, I'll make up the rest of the story when I get home

>6'1
>lanklet

Wut?

Best way for you now is to refuse every task that is not in your job description and not saying yes to everything.
>user could you help me with this and that?
Fuck no, i have my own shit to do

You're getting paid to be an auditor and not a fucking doormat.
Being overly aggressive will do you more harm than good since you're new

kek

AHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK HOLY SHIT I HOPE THIS IS FAKE

TAKE.

THE.

REDPILL.
JOIN US /r/REDPILL

real of fake this story is sad because there are guys who are so omega they would stop auditing to clean toilets..because they were told to

Bahaha

OP, your boss and your colleagues were probably joking around. They obviously didn't expect you to clean the toilets, that's the janitor's job.

They're probably laughing their asses off about how you actually cleaned them.

pls b troll, i can't deal with more autism of Veeky Forums

dude is this your first job or what? Cleaning toilets while being an auditor wtf. Them asking you in the first place is fucked up. This is humilliation man, just quit the job and hopefully you'll find a better place.

10/10

>Being so small that 6'1 is lanklet level

Nice perspective, Mickey

>How to spot a modern white man

This sounds like some kind of test and you failed spectacularly, lol

OP, you sound like a great person. I don't want you to become an asshole just because you work with assholes and Veeky Forums is telling you to stop helping others. Humility is the best trait a person can have.

But in the future, please don't clean toilets for others just cause they tell you to. No one else is better or worse than you are, and they can clean their own fucking toilets. Next time you feel like you're getting a shit task, start questioning whoever gave you that task, and don't stop questioning them. "Why must this be done right now?" "Is this going to become a regular task for me?" "What sort of soap should I use?" "Are we to take shifts cleaning the toilets?" "When's your turn?"

Don't be a dick about it, though. Speak in earnest. Smile. Kill your enemies with kindness. Act like you're a team player who really wants to help out by doing menial and degrading tasks, but that you want to be absolutely sure about all the specifics of your task first.

Make your boss or whoever else stand by their word in front of the whole office. If he's really going to stand there in front of everyone and say out loud, "user, go clean the toilets," then you should leave your job. What's more likely to happen is that your boss will pussy out and go back to work and end up looking like a dumbass.

Stand up for yourself, but don't push back. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

maybe bc u let them treat u like a lil bitch?

shouldve told your boss no
you're here to do auditing work not cleaning bathrooms dumbass

sad cuz i believe one of you retards would actually do this

Because you are/act like a bitch. Not looking like a bitch isn't enough, that will just prevent someone from treating you like a bitch until they talk to your bitch ass and find out you're a bitch.

That's grounds to leave your job, mate. Your boss should not be asking you to clean shit unless that is what you were hired for. Janitors need certification. It is extremely unprofessional of him to do this.

I would leave, but if you want you could stay around and intentionally injure yourself while cleaning toilets and sue the fucker into the stone age.

This corporal thinks he's hot shit.

>Janitors need certification.
What the fuck country do you live in? In the US employment is AT WILL. If he doesn't like his boss telling him to clean the toilet it is his problem not his bosses.

I suspect you have never had a job above fast food.

just stop doing it. Thats what I did and no one ever mentioned it.

Sky pug reporting in
Want daughters of this quality of genetics one day
>TFW I wont

Maybe janitors don't, but custodians do.

Because you act like a bitch, humans are always pushing eachother user. You need to make your boundaries clear and get your point across. If it's more hassle than its worth to try and get you to do something you don't want to do people will stop bothering you about it.

That makes you an even bigger bitch than op. You will get your bitch ass fucked with

I would agree to the work and just not do it. Say the super market ran out of lysol and spend 3-4 hours chilling in my car. Theyll eventually get someone else to do it and you can say that you never said no.

I think this is the best strategy, agree then don't do it. Feinted incompetence is the way as well. When I first got a job I thought I would be rewarded for working the hardest boy was I wrong.

People don't exploit nice people, they exploit people who let them. Theres a difference between doing something nice because you want to or think you should and doing something because you won't say no. Thing is people pick up on that and make mental note of it.

The AT WILL thing goes by state you ignorant mong.
Most jobs above fast food have a contract

So you are saying he has a lawsuit against his employer for telling him to clean toilets?

Needs more info.
Did he sign a contract?

If this happened you'd most likely get a week of extra drill and duty and a couple of hundred bucks fine. If your boss is bro tier you might get off with a punch in the guts.

Who is going to clean the shitter when you're in an operational area? You are, you dumb cunt.

>6'1 and heavily muscled with a deep as fuck voice and walk around squinting
Tryhard. Still can't say no when some manlet or a little girl says you should do something.

Be more assertive man. It's not about being a dick, but ensuring that you are treated fairly and not walked all over for shit you aren't there to do.

Doing a few extra tasks that are in positions above you shows you want to keep moving up, but don't do shit for the sake of doing it because you're asked. If you aren't getting something out of it, why the fuck would you do it?

Pretty soon if you take on anything people ask, you'll just be the person everyone goes to dump shit on. If it becomes a trend, talk to HR.

lel

I hope this is a joke jesus fuk, please dont be a cuck your whole life

"I don't get paid to do that."

"Maybe the janitor should take care of that."

Stop masturbating start glaring at people smaller than you