Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm new here. And I've been working out lately. So far I've list 2pounds. I walk 22min and run 4min I'm not in a diet but I try to portion myself
I've been running lately and my shins hurt shin splints maybe ?
And any tips on how I could loose more weight faster I count calories etc along with that I want to start doing squats again yet when I do. Later down the road. My knee ends up slipping out of place ... And I also want to build my arms up which is no problem yet I build muscle easily but I only have 3 pound weights and a8pound weight ball. Sorry for all the questions.

>trying to lose weight
>focusing on exercise rather than diet

lol

>read the sticky
>losing weight is a slow process unless you do drugs
>keep at it
>don't lose hope
>it took you years to get fat

READ. THE. STICKY.

Its at the top of the page with a running dinosaur below the link, can't miss it.

>not on a diet

You need to be, if you want any real change

SS + GOMAD

Diet has an 80% effect on weight loss, while exercise has a 20% effect.

Like the others are saying, you need to change your diet if you want to see any real change in your figure.

Dont listen to these faggets OP.
They just dont want to share tipz with u cuz they cunts & want no keep fitness secrets from others.
Im not like em tho. To lose weight just
>do meth
Just watch the pounds fall off!

>>do meth

Thanks love

So. Eating veggies and meat with alot of water all the time I should be good?

I know I don't really care for salads like I used to if I do diet. Are there and I should do in particular.

Read the sticky

Read the sticky.

Veeky Forums needs a mod that deletes threads where the answer is "read the fucking sticky."

stop thinking of it as "a diet" and think of it as changing your diet forever

and read the sticky

Yeah diet is a noun, not a verb.

Hi welcome to Veeky Forums,
All new Veeky Forums members are required to introduce themselves on . Don't forget to use that picture!

Get fucked

Sure. Be my black gf?

Fuck off user you want to kill this poor woman

Sorry. Taken

Just do a cycle of tren, don't even worry about post cycle therapy. Girls benefit a lot more from steroids. One cycle can't really have negative effects, you can do 4-5 cycles before any adverse effects. Your welcome. Also, try to hit a vain with the tren and shoot like 2-3 CC's into a vain. Works a lot better.

That's what everybody in Hollywood does, they're fine :^)

Took me 10 min to realize that's a cellphone case and not coffee.

Nooooo

Download the free app MyFitnessPal. Its an easy way to track calories, exercise, and nutrition. It lets you set weight loss goals and if you follow it without cheating you WILL lose weight.

Running sucks ass. See, you're already hurting. Learn to lift weights You don't even need real weights at this point, just heavy things around the house is ok. Also, look up bodyweight exercise routines. Nothing is stopping you from doing bodyweight squats, pullups, etc. You can build muscle that way. Even some P90X routines daily will help you lose weight and start building muscle. Always remember to stretch daily too.

Try to avoid like the plague: Fast food, soda, energy drinks, sugary coffee/juice, junk food chips, crackers, cake, donuts, foods with hidden high fructose corn syrup and highly processed foods.

Try to eat fresh greens and vegetables with every meal. Cuts of fresh chicken is cheap and full of protein. Mix in you diet fruit, nuts, beans, legumes, and high quality dairy (whole milk, unflavored whole or 2% yogurt, kiefer, a little cheese without process)

You got it.

T-thanks Gooby

Wouldn't skim/fat free milk be better than whole milk?

No, diet has a 100% influence on weight loss. Exercise can aid in making the diet portion easier but thats it.

You need healthy fats. If your fats come from things like whole milk (please buy milk not infested with hormones and bleaches), avocado, nuts, fish oils, coconut oils, ghee, and milk you are okay. You must avoid with your life trans fats and any food with "hydrogenated" ingredients. This is the food waste byproduct kind of fat that will kill you. Remember, healthy fat does not mean you will gain it as fat stored in your body, unless you are grossly overeating.

*and eggs

Get lost, jigaboo. Your mammy and pappy stayed in shape by picking cotton, you might want to give it a try.