Goal gf

This girl is probably in her late 20s early 30s.

How to get a FWB like this Veeky Forums, knowing I'm 21 and look 17?

be a multi-millionaire

Be black. Those types of women come easy to us

Basically don't by a manlet or circumsized and you will have the choice of amy pussy you want.

>Mfw I see the negro sitting next to her.

You've already lost, OP.

This aint her

Kek fell for the blavk guys like white girls meme

I' half black, is it enough?

Isn't she with a black guy though?

go on a dating site and be beta as fuck. you like kids and pets are semi retired and independently wealthy. that will bring the single moms in droves. then you bait and switch the relationship. fuck them in multiples, emotionally abuse them (see the "violence wheel" for a how to, just do the opposite of what it tells you) and refuse to commit.

lol no, typical cocky attitude

as you said OP late 20's early 30's "hot' is more preferable to anyone with an ideal in mind. Enjoy your 20something year old coasting off decent genetics, a buzzing weekend social life, and a penchant for self esteem issues and promiscuity.

Anyone with half a brain knows any woman who will be "hot" in her late 20's/early 30's at least has her shit together. Probably fucks alot also whatever.

serious relationship. like a fat girl a nigger is all an old girl can get

>with an ideal in mind
bluepill af. Why would I prefer a wall-aged woman?

Those are the hardest to get.

thats definitely 30s m8, and if the tits are fake she's a 6

>hot girl walks in
>I didn't notice until bam she sat in front of me
>everyone staring at her
>I decide to look up and catch her looking at me
>look back down
>I see her at the corner of my eye doing it a couple of times
>look around
>grandpas thirsting for her
>see her look up again to me
>she had her phone up
>maybe she took creepshots of me
>I don't know because I'm a beta faggot and left when I got called up

She was mirin' muh gains, but I can't ask a girl out in front of 20 people in a quiet lobby

>girl looking at phone
>she must be looking at me

idiot.

Please have moar pics of her

but she had it pointed at me and she glanced over 4 times, there was a wall behind me

Maybe she was taking a photo of you to post on facebook so she could ask "Has anyone else encountered this creepy guy down the gym? If I'm found dead and raped tomorrow I want this guy to be a suspect"

You're giving yourself too much credit buddy, if she was mirin she would have said something, also women don't take pictures of things without having their faces in it too

niggas drinking a bottle soda through a straw

>Wall
>Late 20's

First off I see some fucking goddamn beautiful late 20 and early 30 year old women. Second, they can hold a conversation for longer than 30 seconds without calling for shots.

Any woman still hot at the wall will remain hot for at least 5 years meanwhile I'm making the equivalent of investment on personal futures every time I try to wifey a mid 20's qt.

Notice how all these wife material women get fat or you lose interest in them/grow up? Its because you all gas their asses up and give them anything to fuck/date and when they realize they're going to need a personality or manage to finally develop one you're two completely different people. Most of you will fall for that trap and marry them before realizing it.

a spic and a nigger

women can look amazing into their 40s if they take care of themselves, 50s-60s as well if they're down for plastic surgery

they're nothing to look at compared to 20 year old girls

survey of dating website activity shows over 30 is the under 6' for women. over 30 is below average attractiveness.

Iktf ;-;.. Seems no matter how alpha I become externally, years of being conditioned as the friend zoned beta has rewired my brain to respond in a limited number of cringe ways. Usually just avoidance.

and that's when 30yos start settling for wageslave manlets, and we go 'round

>b-but there's hot older women!
No shit, that's not the case for 97% of them.

Most women are MUCH hotter at 23 than they are at 31. Their entire existence consists of fooling you into thinking that they're younger than they actually are, until they hit the wall/get married and give up.

Think about it: does Melania Trump is pretty hot, but does she actually look 45? Fuck no, if she did she'd be ugly

>97%

OP is 21 complaining about mediocre 40 year olds without realizing he made his thread about 30somethings.

I'm just making the point that if they're smart and worth it they'll have some semblance of a personality and ideal of value not only in the things that YOU enjoy but also YOU yourself. Enjoy your basic bitches though

Just to add on the things YOU like also include HER. So she should enjoy working on herself if thats what you like and are attracted to

>but does she actually look 45?

yes she does. you can definitely tell she's in her 40's at the very least. she still looks hot though.

Be Asian on juice. Fuck a bunch of niggers, acquire jungle fever. Black men want to kill me.

"A-user, what's your dick doing out and about like that!!"

I don't think she "looks" 45. You can tell she's in her 40s but her appearance- the look that she goes for- is not that of a 40-something year old woman.

She's hot as fuck because she's done everything in her power to combat the effects of aging (no wrinkles thanks to botox, didn't get fat, boob job, hair is long and healthy, etc) and dresses in youthful high fashion.

I would probably kill myself if I heard any of their conversations for even a minute. Shallow steamy harlots.

>chick in the white and glasses

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I only made the post, that's not me complaining.

I just want fine pussy desu.

>all those forced asses
i'd fuck the one on the right

my brotherrrrrrr

You get used to it, and eventually, become a glutton for gossip and mindless drivel.

>women
>taking initiative for anything

a million keks

>number 4

shyfu is waifu

This thread is one massive fedora. Anyone who believes anything in here needs a gentle tap to the balls.

the older a girl gets the more she wants to settle down

that is what is unattractive: clinginess

Enlighten me.

Do I really have to be a BBC to get women like this?

good hygiene, comfortable personality, positive outlook on life

these are the only things you need to get any woman, literally.

>Enlighten me.
Stop coming to Veeky Forums for advice on girls.

>positive outlook on life

fuck

Nah it would actually be against your favor considering most sane woman find niggers repulsive

rolling

Are you a wizard?

Roll

roolan

>somebody saved my OC
3 is bae

Rolling