Bitcoin Gold's Twitter

Greedy, unprofessional fucks.

The truth is a bunch of people will buy up Bitcoin until the fork, trying to get Bitcoin Gold, and then it'll be a race to sell the BTC, a significant amount of it for fiat.

Then Bitcoin Gold will be worth far, far less than people realize and those who aren't first in line to sell their Bitcoin will end up losing money on the whole deal instead of making it.

The answer is to short Bitcoin the day after the fork and go into alts then, or at the very least selling your Bitcoin the day of the fork and buying the dip afterwards.

This is why I make more in crypto than the underaged cryptocurrency fucks on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

icosyndicate.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so this fork is gonna be worth like $5 each right?

Bump. Heed my advice if you want to make money in this game.

tell us something we dont know already u goober

Doesn't matter how much it's worth. It matters what percentage of BTC it is worth. If it's worth less than 10% of BTC and you aren't fast enough to sell your BTC afterwards before it drops 10%, then you will lose it in the long run, unless of course you wait it out.

But then you're better off just selling Bitcoin the day of the fork and buying the dip.

fck that i thought bitcoin gold is a joke and wont do shit.

and yes its the same as with bitcoin cash.

Ok. I made a lot of money last fork by holding BTC on Poloniex and lending it out for 4-5% per day, then watching it double in value over the next week, then having Poloniex give me the Bitcoin Cash anyway.

If the Bitcoin lending prices aren't sky high before this fork, take it as an indicator that I'm right and simply hold your BTC on a centralized exchange ready to sell before everyone else.

All this wouldn't be a fucking problem if we had decentralized Bitcoin exchanges. But no, every company wants to grab money for decentralized ERC20 exchanges instead because it's easier and idiots here will throw their money at every one of them.

That's what I just said.

The best play is to buy up alts tonight, wait for moons tomorrow.. Sell into bitcoin and repeat the process 5 more times in tge next two weeks.

Then you sell your bitcoins into tether the night before, wake up, buy bitcoin gold at dirt cheap prices, then sell at 4x back into bitcoin which at this point is 4300..

A boy can dream.

>bigger than bcash
kek

I cannot fucking stand their arrogance.

Why tonight/tomorrow? Isn't the fork still some time away?

im new to crypto but i notice btc cash only caused btc to drop 5%. why would this fork be significantly worse?

Because of this thread's ideology

every percent counts

what exchange do you buy tether on?

I'm holding both until the next split is announced, that seems to be the optimal play based on what happened with bcc

havent you seen the markets? people have already dumped alts for btc.
what makes yoi think theyre going to put it back into alts?

When they find out the fork already happened a week ago and they will get 0 BTC Gold for everything they pumped.
Meanwhile the smart investors are quietly accumulating quality altcoins.
You've literally made me rich and I didn't have to do a fucking thing

>Almost doubled by altcoin positions in 24 hours

>the fork happened a week ago
wuy

>implying the entire BTC network won't be shut down the day afterwards and everyone except the power users gets absolutely fucked

>BTCGPU will create 16000 blocks after forked from No 478558th Blcock. every block 12.5 BTG. it will be sold to ico investor. 1BTC=10BTG.

We are well past that block, all the Bitcoin Gold that will be sent out has already been set in stone. The pump is the biggest trap in recent crypto history.

This is the smartest thread in biz in a long time. I am surprised.

Why does block 478558 come up with btc gold? Is that the one for the fork after which the scammers pre-mine?

so everyone is selling alts to btc because they are fooled into thinking the fork hasnt happened yet
what makes you think they will figure this out tomorrow and not until the airdrop

Words are viral, they have plenty of time to spread.

Ahhh What the fuck so if I buy btc now I won't get that gold??? I guess I can still get the segwit 2x coin

Which coins would you suggest moving into?

Ark, it was reaching it's floor, then got gutted even farther by the BTC pump. It's an insane sale right now if I had more money to throw at it I would.

Don't forget that on August 1st, ARK rebounded more than any other altcoin that day.

is bitcoin gold really influencing this recent bull run? i had no idea anybody was really paying attention to it. i completely wrote it off as a shitcoin, personally.

i mean, i still think it is, but i didn't think it was really on anyone's radar outside of Veeky Forums.

Already 75% of my stack, lol.

fyi if you want to move into alt coins, consider signing up for an ICO mailing list, e.g. icosyndicate.org/

reason why is they can negotiate discounts when they invest as a large group.

why tomorrow wtf. btc gold is 25th of october, 2x sometime november.

Yep and during the china exchanges ban ark was the only coin actualy going up! ARKangels, rise!!! No longer shall they call us deluded arkies!

I'm sure that Nep-poster will call Arkies deluded until the end of time.

Fuck them! Everyone is running like little bitches towards btc because muh free money - thats exactly what is going to ruin btc (in all forms) - "lets have a segwit version, nooo we need a 2x version, fuck that lets have 8mb blocks, nooo lets mine it with gpu's" theres must be an end to this mania. You cant just create money out of thin air forever (remember? Thats why we have crypto - to fight the news).
This is why the future is in good solid honest alts (and probably eth)

Jews not news

I didn't even know there was going to be some other fork than Segwit2x until recently.
Bitcoin Gold? pfffffffttttttt ahahahaha, this shit doesn't matter at all. Segwit2x is the only important fork..
I still can't understand why people are selling alts though.
>sell your alts for 10 BTC
>get 10 seg2x coins
>sell it at the 0.3 BTC rate
>3 BTC profit
or
>hold alts
>they rise 30%
>you get the same profits
>???
Crypto is so fucking retarded.

False. If you hold BTC on 25th of October you WILL get BTC Gold.

BTC Gold sounds pretty nice, much better than BTC Cash. People here fud because their alts dropped hard. Dont buy into it, sell alts and HOLD your btc. Just like last fork.

Wrong
The fork block for the failed ICO turned premine scam was in late september
DYOR sucker and thanks for the cheap alts

>hold alts
>they rise 30%

Bitcoin will get back to 70% dominance again
The only way for alts is down

No, you will get BTC gold if you hold BTC during the fork. It is confirmed by Bittrex and coinbase kys faggot.

DuMp yoUr AltCoins Okehh?!

>self-categorizing yourself even further

the human race, ladies and gentlemen.

what if ijust hold my btc?

There was a major fork with some big names behind it (BCC) and it seems to have failed.

This new coin is just going to get dumped into the ground the minute it becomes available.

And the traffic jam back out of Bitcoin is going to be looooooooong.

You're fucking retaded. When BCC came out, there was a historical amount of shorts on BTC and they all got BTFO when it didn't drop

Lambo vs hot gf...I'll take the gf, I'm not materialistic :P I don't wanna end up like that Las Vegas shooter virgin