"big enough"

Have any of you guys decided that, as a whole or with regards to certain bodyparts, you are finally "big enough"? If so, what do you even do for workouts?

Pic related, I think my legs are a bit overwhelming so have decided to cut frequency down to once a week and haven't really been pushing leg workouts because I think I've built enough downstairs.

stop fucking training your legs, it looks like you've been not lifting at all except squatting 5 days a week.

Have you done a any chest stuff, like ever?

how the hell.

we look pretty similar from the waist down and then it's full on "how".

height and weight?

5'8" 185lbs.

And I work chest twice a week, about 12 work sets a day. Always had trouble building upstairs, the Piss Lord said this would be easier..

Spoken like people who don't fucking lift. He clearly has a well developed upper body, his chest doesn't look super thick because he's like 15%bf. Though I agree OP, your quads are weirdly large and you should cut your squat frequency.

Whoops meant 5'10"

Freudian slip, eh?

nice the legs look awesome I would keep training them and not worry about it

Dearest Pooperpoltergeist.

Keep on squatting 3x a week.

Best regards,
Your friends at cb

your traps look retarded tbqh

Thanks senpai

And I'm currently running a PP(L)PP(L)x routine where I am hitting legs either Wednesday or Saturday, usually not both. Advice, or is that alright? Been on the routine for about 6 months, haven't changed it up too much.

>He clearly has a well developed upper body

ahaha holy fucking shit pajeet.

Yeah, that looks fine.

DESU though, you shouldn't even be asking advice on here. 80% of the people on here don't even lift, and yet still give advice, and of the 20% who do lift you're probably in better shape than at least half of them.

dude you dont even know wtf youre talking about

How much do you squat OP?

OP your legs are sexy af never change bb #squatsquad

Keep squatting user, mirin legs

>well developed upper body
>absolutely no chest 18% bodyfat

lol

damn son you have nice as fuck proportions
would have never guessed you were a manlet from that pic you look 5'11

also your traps and legs look sick as fuck

Sometimes I like to mentally manipulate cookie cutters

breh what's your leg routine

Are you on gear or do you just lower weight so you can survive on one rest day?
Also, post routine

>this people give advice

Top kek

I'm Mirin them legs.

You look good, but legs are freakish. Try to grow your center more. Your traps are big but your lats don't give you a v shape upper body. You need more chest and abs to match your limbs. If your center was better you'd be great.

Your body looks so retarded, almost deformed

If I was a grill I'd legit laugh if I saw those legs