Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

if you had a daughter (or, miraculously, have one) what physical activity/sport would you try to get her to do? would you get her into lifting at any point?

My dad was the one who got me into lifting when I was 16. I don't think any younger would be good.

Dont force one sport on her. Just go out and play different sports with her at a young age to get her interested. As she gets older she'll find something she enjoys and from there just be supportive.
Softball, soccer, gymnastics, dance, swimming are all good for younger girls.

i do bjj, i was thinking of including her when she's old enough (there are some seriously young kids in the children's class)

bjj

but my step daughter has that Samuel l Jackson bone thing so she does kick boxing until she toughens up

>bjj

nah I think your daughter was doing bj's already

Gymnastics

If I had a son I would get him into gymnastics as well.

lifting and may thai, same for a son really.

girls dont give head?

sorry but your daughter is doing more than armbars on her knees, friend.

tumbling and judo when young
barbell work as they get older
nothing that involves regular head injuries

gymnastics is dumb because it's taken too seriously for young kids because everyone thinks they should be on track to go to the olympics rather than just do fun shit.

I have 2 daughters. More or less like pic related age the first one.

They watch me lift (homegym) and do a "muscle clean and press"-like movement with my set of empty adjustable dbs. They also try to mimic my pullups by standing on my shoulders and grab the pullupbar doing a squat-like movement while holding to the bar.

I don't intend to force them lifting but I would certainly like 'em to play some sport and eat healthy. Some days before sleeptime I watch olympic women clips with the older one and she likes diving and gymnastics. I'm planning on take her to the grasshockey or volleyball school next year but she seems more interested in ballet so we'll see...

Something's for sure: Fatness and sedentary life is not an option.

Gymnastics.
Soccer is pretty cool too.

I'm gonna raise my daughter to not be a whore, alright? I will be THERE for her, guide her, let her know that her worth is determined by the number of partners she's been with and how much dick has gone in her mouth.

volleyball or handball

i don't think ballet is healthy, fucks up joints of their feet, makes them too flexible, can lead to body image issues too.

thats my opinion, i agree with everything else tho.

cringe

those girls turn out to be the biggest sluts

but good luck

cringe

You sound like a good dad

stay away from the "body positive" ballet schools, too. just fats who cant dance teaching kids to get fat.

I really dunno nothing about ballet.

We live in a very small town. There are 4 or 5 classes for kids only. Ballet, hockey, volleyball, those horse jumps (expensive as fuark and out of my budget) and some female soccer.
Everything else is sedentary.

My first shot would be hockey because running, socializing, team work, and etc. but if she likes ballet for fun so be it. She would not go far on ballet tho (she's not tiny like gifted ballet dancers).

my daughter would play ice hockey. I'll be damned if my family tradition ends with me.
Plus I'd want my daughter to know the joy of having an amazing ass and legs

If I have a son I will have him lifting from an early age to stunt his growth. So when he gets older I can stand next to him and feel tall.

thanx man
really appreciate that

fair enough.

kek

That's something for her to find out. My only requirement is that she do some kind of physical activity. I would like her to do both lifting and long distance running, but she may not like them.

>both lifting and long distance running
2-2=0

Just wondering, how tall are you?

5'7

My gfs dad used to be really into bjj in his day; toured the north east on training camps and shit. She picked up a lot from him and can easily crush my spine with her thighs- pretty hot desu.one of the first times I realized I was falling in love with her was when I gave her a piggy back for the first time walking home from downtown and she nearly ruptured my kidneys with her leg grip. Fuark m80

Gymnastics

Will you be my dad please? Maybe just throw ball with me please?

You seem like a good dad. I might second guess this cause you're on 4chimp but I consider myself a good person for the most part. Props pops.
Also:
>grasshockey
Where the fuck are you from? Lol

Dancer here, I don't do ballet but I know a lot of people who do/used to. Kiddie classes are usually fine but if she sticks with it when she's old enough to actually work hard, make sure the school is a damn good one. Otherwise her joints will probably be messed up in some way later in life. The only ballet girl I know without at least some kind of issue used to perform in the Australian ballet, so she had top tier instruction. Just something to keep in mind.

My actual fantasy. Mirin bro.

LONDON?

Singing and dancing

Swimming (although I was never good at swimming), soccer, tennis, encourage to try track in highschool.

She can lift if she likes; I'm not going to pressure her into it or anything. Kids should be on team sports.

Agreed. BJJ would be a great hobby and bonding experience and also give her the kind of confidence and me the peace of mind that some dindu isn't going to be able to rape her when she goes off to college.

haha

I'm from Argentina

thanks

ballet school here is nowhere top tier so it must suck

argentinian fag here, wanna be my daddy?

im a twunk kinda cute 20 yo

i like powerlifting

where do you live?

nah man just joking I'm straight

why do you hate me so much

I don't and just want you to have a good life

>step daughter

father/daughter mma champs sounds like a good tv premise

I thank god everyday my lil goon is a tomboy

Her first and only love will be boxing

>tfw you're not klokov
>tfw you're not his daughter

>let her know that her worth is determined by the number of partners she's been with and how much dick has gone in her mouth.
that went well

The correct answer

sucking dick and eating pussy is nothing bad, its just sexual, and even that is debatable, youre a hypocrite if you have sex but dont "want" your kids to have the same

im a mormon you fool

>it's a dyel weeabo's discover sports and make it their lifestyle episode

>that dick bobble

what the fuck

makes you wonder what they were doing before the picture