Hey Veeky Forums I'm in a pretty fucked up situation. I'm 24 and this is the first time I fell in love...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm in a pretty fucked up situation. I'm 24 and this is the first time I fell in love. We were seeing each other for some time, then I got really sick, stopped working out, couldn't eat, vomited a lot and lost 20+ lbs. This was more than half a year ago. She decided we should just be friends. Now, I'm finally over the sickness, but I'm not over her at all, even banged other chicks but it doesn't help. I love her and think about her every day. Please tell me getting back in shape, improving myself, getting some money, getting new clothes etc, becoming the man I was is gonna get her back. I feel my heart jump out of my chest when I look at her pictures, when I remember the times we had...What's the best way to get her back? I've even been to the psychologist because of it. I'm fucking done.

Do all that shit you think will win her back and by the time it's done you probably won't give a shit and will be fit and rich for some other chick who actually gives a fuck.

btw, we still contact each other a lot, we work on a same shift and we exchange messages all the time, but she just sees me as a friend I guess..

she doesn't see you as a friend, she sees you as an emergency back up plan.

have some fucking respect for yourself

I'm not even a back up plan, she had chances to get back together or hook up or something

holy shit people still sound like this at 24?

you sound like a 16 year old, dude

>1.5 years ago

lol

half a year ago, illiterate fuck

That's what being a backup is. Also, its unhealthy for you to let her run your life. If you cant be with her and you thinking of her is ruining your life, LET GO OF HER. Stop fucking chatting it up, you're keeping yourself on her leash because we are prone to want things we cant obtain and you've played yourself into a web where you see her and yourself not as you are but as you wish it would be. Break contact, become happy by yourself. If you cant make yourself happy, you wont be able to make others happy. Stop dragging yourself down and trying to pull her along with you.

how much better is that? honestly.

I'm not dragging her down, I want to make her the happiest girl on earth. And I can't let her go because I thought and still do that she's the one.Other girls seem boring, ridicilous, all behave the same. I'm now probably like a cute girl who gets fat, I just lost lots of muscle which I'm gonna return soon...I just hope she doesn't get taken by another guy

kill yourself

You best be trolling

I'm not trolling man, that's the only way I can explain it

lift through the pain!

You guys work at the same place? That's gotta change. Stop working with her, you'll feel better with the time apart. You guys talk to each other and see each other all the time and you're not giving yourself the opportunity to grow away from her.

Sometimes it sucks, but when all other options are exhausted you have to be a fucking grown up and look at the situation and say "I've tried my best and there's no way this is going to work out for me"

That's some grown up, man shit right there. When you're honest with yourself when it's time to give up. And I'm not saying don't try, do the best that you can, but you can't force someone to love you.

also check out this comic, it might help

Let it go Op.

I was in the same boat as you. We even got back together. It didn't last at all. It's best to just let her go. I know that's hard, because I'm still going through the whole
>See her, heart melts, dick gets rock hard, feels feel.

But It's not healthy to chase someone that said you should be friends. Exes can't be friends unless you never loved them.

Damn bro, not OP here, but that just hit home for me with a girl I'm into now. Thanks lad

You're probably not in love. Dopamine is a hell of a drug. Cut off contact witj her and move on. She isn't the one

why do you care about a selfish cunt who would leave you because you got sick?

also you sound like me when I was 16 (I was a pussy-ass faggot of a 16 year old, but at least I wasn't 24)

Not asking Veeky Forums for advice would be a good start

Yes you are dragging yourself down and you're trying to take her with you. You think you're on a noble cause of trying to make her happy, but you're doing it for yourself. Heck, she doesn't want you, you're not the source of happiness for her and if you did care you'd take a step back and let her breathe. You say you can't let her go because of your own vain pursuit after her and you put her on a high pedestal because you're obsessed because you can't have her. You've got to grow the fuck up and stop trying to drag other people down with you. Mysery loves company and if you ever did get with her, what would you have to offer?! The broken down piece of shit you've become. Your life revolves around her, you wuit everything and fucked up your health because you arent good enough for her. You're a pathetic shell of a man, so I'll repeat: stop trying to drag her down with you, give her up and straighten out your fucking life. She doesn't need you to be happy.

What's her name?

hahahaha
>OP's a homo

woah. man that's right on point. but I still love her. I'd still give my life for her. I'm gonna step back, I know I'm no good right now. But when I fix the shit in my life, I think I could try to get back, perhaps succeed. I'm just afraid letting her go would mean she finds another guy...And then it's game over

Give her up. Christ almighty.

How are you 24 with the same dating mentality I had when I was 16? Fucking look for someone else not someone that will leave you for getting smaller. You're an absolute retard.

drop her harder than your mom apparently dropped you..

Move on, retardo. Babbys first relationship or some shit?

what was the last time you wanted to spend your life with a girl? Did it ever happen or everything you saw in girls was sex?

You know what happened the last time I wanted to spend my life with a girl? I got cheated on for 6 months, and had to find out through my friends when they went Facebook diving her profile off of a whim. I gave everything I had to her, all my free time, my willpower, my hopes and desires, money, you name it. And you know what I realized? After a year of depression and wanting to give up on life? That this shit wasn't worth it. If she doesn't want to be with you, just let it go. It's going to hurt like fuck, believe me, I know it all too well. But you'll live, champ. And there will be other girls to come around, girls who will appreciate you and want you just as much as you want them. So don't fucking hang up on this one girl. You're young, and with plenty of time left to find a nice girl to settle down with.

Two months ago when my ex came back telling me she loved me. I fell for it. I was willing to drop everything I have right now and travel across the goddamn U.S. to Live with and take care of her.

Guess what dipshit, she turned right back around and tore my heart out a second time.

She's done with you and you don't realize it. Move the fuck on.

I am in such a similar situation OP. What's her name?

why does it matter?

don't. hopefully you can attribute her breaking up with you to you losing gains, that way at least you know shes a shallow bitch which will make it easier. but either way, its better to move on because its unlikely to get her back. subjecting yourself to thinking about it is only going to hurt you more in the long run. itll be fucking hard, but youll get over it faster if you dont dwell. and it will still take a long time regardless.

just had a dream of a girl i dated a year or two ago and it brought back some awful feels. but it passes a lot more quickly now, and for months i hadnt even thought about her

You're a fucking FAGGOT

every man goes through this, it's a coming of age. They all learn to MOVE ON. I don't believe you're 24. You must be 14

This bro. You can't let someone else be the determining factor for your happiness and you can't let her run your life. Be your own person. Be your own man. Be happy yourself.

My father died and my girl friend split up with me 3 months ago. I've been struggling with wicked depression myself. Get out of the house, be active, cut communication. The pain goes away. It's like clouds passing in the sky, they might linger but eventually they pass.

It just does. Trust.

Sorry for shitty english.
I'm 24 too I'm dating this girl for like 3 months, the first time I said to her "I like you" she stopped talking to me like 3 days, then she said me "I miss you" so we kissed and hug many times. She likes holding my hand when we walk, finally I had to man up and ask her to be my girlfriends, basically she said "I love you too and a lot, but I think I'm not ready yet to have a boyfriend, my past relationship was really bad I'm still hurt and I don't want to hurt you"
The thing is we are practically a couple right now I just want to establish our relationship (she literally said that she isn't trying to friendzone me) so I told her that we should still date and I'm going to give her time.
Silly girl, I fucking love you so much. I know I'm putting the pussy on a pedestal but she is the woman of my dreams.

Always wait to say those words. They mean a lot, don't piss them away with someone you aren't even dating.

The girl I wanted to marry dumped me 1 week before deploying to Afghanistan. I was around 24 at the time as well.

You arn't going to get her back bro. You an, will, and are agonizing over it, but that shit will go away and you will be a far better man from it, with life experience.

Continue to lift, make yourself a better person. Take your ass to school if you havn't already, maybe even look at joining the service. Just take care of you, and remember a bitch ain't a thing.

I said that to her on our third date.

... Why. You can't possibly know someone that well by three months, not alone three fucking dates.

why would you want to spend your life with someone who doesn't want to do the same with you?
I've been where you are, but I quickly realized exactly what anons have been trying hard to tell you in this thread. I moved on and couldn't believe how stupid I was. You will too, hopefully. Now I've been in the strongest relationship I could ask for for 4 years. puppy love

Alright, I didn't ask her to be my gf on the third date, that was just a couple of days ago. She was the first to ask me on dates "Hey user can you pick me up after uni?" We were flirting a lot so one day she asked me "What do you think about me?"
"Well, you are pretty funny and really beautiful, I like you"

Dude, I'm not really a loser, I had a lot of dates, crushes, been rejected by girls and even I rejected some girls because I'm kinda picky, so I don't think this is just virgin childish illusion.

You're backtracking over your own shit now, did you say you like her or you love her? Because you've said both.

Third date (like first month dating): I like you
Third month dating: I love you and I want to be your bf

if she wont let you fuck shes just using you bro

Just kisses, hugs, hand-holding, sexting and titties/ass touching until now, bro. I'm kinda slow for this shit but I guess We're going to fuck soon.

please unsubscribe me from your blog

OP I have been through this before. If you really want to fuck her you need to get over her. The self improvement shit is good, but you need to cut contact to a minimal with her until you see her as a friend or maybe a perspective hook up. Until then she has the power over you, and she will think she owns you. I did this exact shit with one girl. Trust me, by the time you are fucking her again, you wont care about her enough to want a relationship.

To be fair for OP, a mans first and last "crush" will be the most intense, usually the latter is your bodies last ditch effort to pump some children into a woman already. Usually happens between the ages of 22 and 25 when your body finishes up developing.

So good news OP. Once you man the fuck up and drop her, you'll finally be the emotionless Chad you always wanted to be and will never feel heartbreak again.

Thanks man, what if she gets mad at me for ignoring her? I've already tried it but it didn't last for long cos I really love her

Who fucking cares? And stop saying you love her, because you don't. You're insecure about yourself because of what she did and now you still want her back? That's grade A battered women shit right there. And your the battered woman.

Do yourself a favor OP. Go out to the nearest liquor store and buy a handle of cheap vodka for 5.99 and don't forget a quart of orange juice, since you probably know shit about booze. Then in front of your computer, pour yourself a few screwdrivers, and listen to sappy love music. Whiskey lullaby, what is love, nights in white satin, that kind of shit and just let it all out. Don't fight the tears. Embrace them.

And tomorrow when you wake up, realize that no one is worth spending all that emotion on if they don't give a fuck about you. But I promise if your go out into the unfamiliar and not fall back on someone you've been with, you'll find someone who does.

Accept rejection in the most shameful way

how? say something really really kinky to her, like if she were some slut, something really cringe, like "i would suck your tits right now if i could"

she obviously will reject you (or maybe not), and you will feel much better afterwards because you could do it even if you knew you will fail

do it op, fuck all possibilities with her and you WILL forget her

>I'm 24 and this is the first time I fell in love

This sequence happens to everyone first time with a bad breakup, regardless of age

this faggot right never had a gf or has never been in a relationship for at least 6 months

>get a flu
>get so sick with the flu you lose 20lb's
>gf dumps you because you got a flu that would last less than two weeks

lmao i'd rather have a conversation with a wall than this bitch

Think of it this way. When you're in a swimming pool and need help to get back up to the surface, whats easier? To try and swim up or to dive to the bottom and torpedo upward?
Just let it go man, start from the begining and you will triumph.