Ordering food

>Ordering food
>Notice gril has accent and unfamiliar name
>"O-oh w-where are you from...?"
>What? I cant hear you -smiling-
>"O-oh I was asking where you from... b-because t-the name was a little u-unusual.... aand y-your accent..."
>Oh I'm from -...
>"- sorry i-i was going to ask if all g-girls from there are as beautiful as you o-or if you're unique! I didn't mean to offend you! S-s-s-sorry"

Just fucking kill me already

Friend returned from Greece yesterday,did a similar thing on a blonde Swedish qt and it worked.
You just have to do it with confidence,mang.

I'm going to go back tomorrow or Friday and see if she's there again and this time not sperg

her not hearing me is what caught me off guard

It not a bad line provided you don't go full autsit.

>have a cold sore
>thought it was healed enough
>made and ate out a girl last night
>get paranoid and Google contagious period
>apparently it's spreadable until everything is completely gone

I'm fucked. I am so fucked. God, why am I so stupid?

Should I see her again?

She's cute but I'm a kissless virgin. If she reciprocates I don't even know how to go any further desu

I wanna laugh at you but id probably be in a similar spot as you.

>go to ocean city maryland every 3rd weekend of the summer
>been going since i was 2
>there are a ton of russian/ukraine/eastern euro whatever the fuck immigrants working all the local stores
>some of the girls are really cute
>really hot one works as a cashier at the grocery store i go to
>shes always smiling and i wanna say hi or something but i just smile back, buy my groceries, go get drunk on the beach

what happened next turd?

>I didn't mean to offend you! S-s-s-sorry

never do this

Ik feel man

Honestly I just want to bite the bullet and flirt with one a bit then ask them out, just to see what happens. If it doesn't work it's whatever I guess, no net loss, but if it does.. oh boy

gotta learn somehow

i would with one of these but im only there for ~3 days at a time and i share the condo with my family. at least thats what i tell myself.

Also a cute girl at my work
>work as a federal contractor for the military
>have to dress nicely every day
>most people are 40
>theres a girl there my age, maybe a year or 2 younger
>probably a 6.5 / 10 if im being honest but for some reason i find her cute
>she wears dresses every day
>want to get her number but trying to figure out a way to do it without getting an EEO complaint or some shit
>tell myself shes not worth the trouble
>ill just continue saying hi and smiling at her as i walk past her
>Theres a long hallway where we always seem to pass eachother
>she always looks down at first or away, and then when we get about 10 ft from eachother she always looks me in the eyes, turns away, looks back, turns away, and then looks back when i say hi.

Ah user, the feel of "what could have been".

Better to just go for it man, you might be surprised at how things turn out, that's one thing I've learned.

I've found that we hype up the possible failures too much and we're really scared of nothing in the end.

if she turns you down, are you going to keep going to that store?

>if she turns you down, are you going to keep going to that store?

Sure. She's still a nice girl even if she has a bf or isn't interested, it's not like I hate her because she won't go on a date with me lol

really not trying to shit where i eat tho. Shes in a different department but same building. Dont want to risk losing my job. i know its not likely but what if i talk to her a bit, and then ask her number and she flips the fuck out and reports me for harassment? Its not likely but the government takes EEO complaints super seriously.

>Just got rejected by her
H-hold me anons

You could talk to her for a little bit, and if you get lunch breaks and can go out, ask her to get lunch with you somewhere, or invite some people from the building to all hang out and then invite her, then get her number then? If you think she's cute, I wouldn't let the fear of retaliation stop you. If she isn't interested, she'll probably just say no or politely decline.

>Dont want to risk losing my job. i know its not likely but what if i talk to her a bit, and then ask her number and she flips the fuck out and reports me for harassment? Its not likely but the government takes EEO complaints super seriously.

That is theoretically possible, but it's not going to happen man. Stop worrying so much honestly.

If you really like this girl and want to ask her out, just do it

You sound too well-adjusted to be on this board

I'm a kissless virgin, but it's not like i'm some /r9k/ autist

Love is just something that happens, can't rush it. I've been waiting for over 20 years tho. It's bound to happen some day soon

Good points.

i dont really-like her tho. I just think shes kinda cute. Dont know anything about her yet. ill figure it out.

Where was she from? Don't leave me hangin', bro

Unless ur a chad

I take back my last statement. 20 yrs old and never kissed a girl. Wtf man take control of your life. Seize some fucking initiative. Girls aren't going rain fown from the sky on you

I'm not proud of it user, but i don't think I've met the right one yet

This is surely the situation you'd be in with any girl from now until you lose your v-card. What's more it will get more difficult the longer you leave it. So why hesitate?

We were all kissless virgins once user.

Theres no such thing as the right one. Theres just the one for right now. The "right one" is just a mental narrative that you have built up in order to justify why you are holding yourself back

dude don't feel rushed, i'm a 21yo kissless virgin and recently i finally met a girl i actually have a connection with and i can really be myself around, she's into me as well and we have a date lined up this friday

if you have your shit together everything will start to fall into place, don't rush things by being something you're not

this right here.

also, you said "It's bound to happen some day soon". Gonna give you some advice. Good things dont happen to people that wait. Opportunities happen. Its still up to you to jump on them and make something happen.

This is terrible advice. Sit back and passively hope the world gives you everything you want is why this user is 1 year older than you and still never touched a woman.

Because I don't mind

I can lose my virginity this week if I really wanted to. But I don't see it as different from fapping if I'm not emotionally connected or into the person.

U get me?

It's not that big of a deal to some people man