Tfw massive doping scandal in Russia

>tfw massive doping scandal in Russia
>tfw Klokov probably took roids too
>tfw he probably withdrew right before London Olympics due to "undisclosed medical reasons" because he took too much roid and tested positive

bbc.com/sport/36823453

what
a
surprise
not

Klokov has openly talked about the pharmacology of Olympic lifters. He absolutly took roids and probably still does. This is nothing new.

which kind? klokov's physique is a great goal

Roids are gene implants now?

K

how the fuck was i saying that?

i just say doing the same as him doesn't sound too bad.

Every pro athlete roids

Yes.

This "doping scandal" is a purely a political boycott on Russia.

As always

Normies gobble it up though

You have to be severely retarded to think pro level athletes are natty.

I've no idea what kind of roids he does but I'd imagine you won't be able to get them unless your a Russian Olympian

Normies generally are.

Why do you think people whiteknight jeff seid or buy bullshit pro bodybuilder-endorsed supps?

I've had friends get legitimately angry with me for suggesting that NFL players are on steroids. I mean no disrespect, but I'm sorry, JJ Watt isn't flipping 1000lb tires naturally.

This

Fucking NATO faggots

>live outside of us
>friends into NFL
>watch a game with them
>friend talking about how massive they are and about how not a lot of rugby players are like that
>tell friend that NFL players are all on roids
>they are not, they're professional athletes so they're gonna be big
>see some cunt run past who probably runs a sub 10.5 second 100 metre sprint with biceps the size of my legs

lmao

Russia fucked themselves by overdoing it and being careless.

They don't overdo shit, it's just a smear campaign because "Muh cold war" "muh evillll scheming ruskie commies tryin to subvert the US"

You can't go from 3 gold medals in 2010 to 13 golds in 2014 without roids.

We Ameicans consider roids cheating in sports. People here actually believe professional athletes aren't all on gear.

I'm sure promising high school athletes are on gear, too.

>a free ride to a university depends on my body's performance but I'm not going to take steroids because I'm a good boy lol haha

Everyone is on massive amounts of gear you dipshit.

Russia used more gear and used them closer to the Olympics in desperate attempt to secure a good standing when the Winter Olympics was held in their country.

This is why they got caught.

Nah they use normal stuff I think. Most of the guys that got popped did for Winny and Mast. They also probably use test and Dbol.

Eh it's a combination of being naive as fuck, propaganda since the baseball shit that started the whole steroids iz bad thing and insane amounts of marketing.

>This bodybuilder using copious amounts of drugs is natty! you TOO can achieve this with your shitty natty test, just buy my $100 container of whatever supplement!

>Ok maybe you don't believe that bodybuilder with ballsack skin vascularity is natty... But SURELY This fitness/magazine cover model who is using the exact same shit but in lower doses and is leaner is natty... right? ok good boy buy this other supplement

All claiming roids were is ur proof? They have top tier nutrition and perfect training schedu, u know they get tested and shit right?

Dyel? Face it, no one is natty, especially with such high stakes. Testing is completely useless, you only get caught if you get lazy

> Because ppl got too jewed to realize the only real supps is the gas

Which nobody would take because it's illegal and cheating r-right I mean especially with the paycheck pro athletes get they would have to be insane to risk it taking jooce
Its the same normies who take bulking and cutting to a whole other level and think whey protein actually has some special properties

During the cold war it was tacitly understood that the americans and the russians were roiding, and funding research towards better roids. With the big powers roiding and no overseeing regulatory body above them, steroid use was the norm.
What I mean to say is that athletes have been roiding since their invention, all that's changed is that we no longer have an incentive to ignore it.

Did you even read about the issue you are talking about? Cause you are totally missing the point why everyone is against Russia.

Everyone roids. Nobody explicitly denies it. But while in most countries they hide it by using roids that are not yet forbidden orhaving special schedules to minimize them closer to competitons Russians decided "Fuck that" and used their position as Olympic hosts to swap piss bottles.

I'll repeat that. They SWAPPED BOTTLES WITH PISS. And Russian FSS (FSB) was one of the main culprits for it - they've designed the way to open this bottles without breaking them. Have you ever seen Security Services being tasked with changing piss?

And the reason Russia is being punished is such an overt and crude way of breaking rules. Not evading them but simple, straightforwarded breaking believing no one will get it and oppose them.

Another reason - further investigation made it clear that sportsmen were made to take doping by trainers and comitees. If one didn't take - he wasn't allowed to participate. No matter on their results. If you are not with us - you are against us. And nobody dared to tell about that.

So don't make it like Russial didn't differ from others. Even with sports there are limits to bending rules.

well Ilya got caught with stanozolol also known as winstrol
so like said they probably just use regular shit like everyone else

klokov just looks good because of genetics

you know,even if he told you his protocol exactly you will never look/be strong as he

Hi newfriend

>>tfw Klokov probably took roids too
lmao

>Klokov
>probably
>roids
>probably
oh my sweet summer child.

Every single athlete does some kind of doping, why are they all on russia's ass about this.

Its just weatern propaganda.

So it's better to be a sneaky jew ? Breaking the rules is okay but only if you do it like the mass ?
This is a garbage mentality.

Maybe it's better if Russia leaves this comedy show Olympics have become. This is only politics and highly engineered cheating.

Olympia is War with other means.
Everybody is roiding but the Russians kinda blew it out of proportion.

just squatz and oats

Maybe in some sports. I've rowed professionally and internationally and I can tell you roiding (or more likely EPO in my sport) is uncommon in rowing.

More generally, I don't know about strength sports, but in endurance sports it's simply not the case that 'everyone dopes' as people in this thread seem think. I know doping is far more rampant than normiedom think it is, but at the same time there are many clean athletes. You guys who are saying everyone is doing it are going too far the other way in your beliefs - not everyone who succeeds athletically is doping.

but sprinters need to be big and muscular for power user.

Russia is a fucking SHIT country man.
Ever met a Russian? They are rude, arrogant and betond retarded.

Russia shouldve been nuked and the world wouldve been a better place.

>all these keyboard warriors spouting off 'all athletes roid' without any proof

Jesus christ Veeky Forums continues to prove the fox and the grapes as always.

you make it sound like roids is a bad thing

Are fifa players on roids?

now, im not from russia. But i know some russians, and they are not theese things, although you might understand them to be.

But their culture has made it so that they arent enable to smalltalk and other social things we do in the west

Hair testing will be interesting when it becomes viable enough to become a main method of testing.

Expect to see a lot of bald athletes in the next 10years lads.