Why do we bother enduring leg days and heavy squats when these kind of legs are all girls want?

Why do we bother enduring leg days and heavy squats when these kind of legs are all girls want?

>girls want
So?

Because I lift for social status among the men around me. Becoming the leader of your group requires physical as well as mental prowess.

Some want the ideal body and not big squat to impress people on a website for mongolian cartoons.

>my fat legs intimidate people and make them think I am powerful and enlightened

Girls want massive calves they can squeeze for leverage while being smothered between a set of 100% all-beef barrel thighs.

why are his feet shining like hes jesus

>he say no can lift that
>and I lift that
>and I say
>yes I lift that
Yeah, real leadership material.

Because it helps you in sports and physical activities if that's your desired objective.

What the fuck are you describing? Why would the girl be squeezed between your thighs?

If you know a better place to smother a girl than between your thighs - your godlike, swollen pillars of flesh, thick as molasses and as long as the day - I'm all ears.

>not riding your girl's face

You're not going to lead anyone as long as you keep wearing that fedora.

>enduring leg days
But I like leg days
Also known as everyday

I've had a leg day where I was legitimately scared I was going to die. Never again.

Please elaborate. Include the part where you were an idiot.

Girls like any form of muscle tone on legs. I get complimented on my chicken legs all the time

I was cutting, dehydrated and it was early in the morning and hot as fuck.

Did you squat 225 in sandals?

ifting for girls
i wish this meme would just die already

I squatted my bodyweight the first time in the gym.

lulz

>part where you were an idiot.
>dehydrated
>hot as fuck
>morning

I tried squatting on keto once.
Nearly blacked out
Don't do that.

But yeah, legs take a lot of effort. That's good tho isn't it? When I do upper body I sometimes hardly break a sweat, legs completely wreck me every time.

I know.

I mean. If you just want a body like a greek statue and girls, the amount of effort you have to put into training legs is disproportionate with the reward.

I wish I didn't like to squat.

I really don't like the look of big quads and I don't care much about having super strong legs.

But still I continue to do it, almost only out of habit, and because it's so much easier to progress with than upper body training.

Then low bar and get a huge ass and hammies instead of huge quads.

You choose what is ideal. Do it for the mirror not for girls. Girls will like more fit over less fit, in general, but also remember girls like toy dogs, Clothes for cats, and selfies sigh everything. Trust your own judgment, girls are basically lobotomized men.

Also, strength is its own reward. Aesthetics are nice, but feeling strong, having the grace of an athlete where no movement is wasted, is great. When I sprint I move like the wind, my legs are Pistons. Some chicken leg men have big tops, but I could push them over. I like to jump high, have good posture, resist injury, burn more calories every day from higher muscle mass, enjoy growth hormone and test release, etc...

It feels good to be strong, if you care only about look, then why does no one respect men who get implants or synthol? My back muscles aren't that sexy either, but they pull my spine into good posture and make me feel great. Legs are the same.

Just squat with lighter weights if you dont want huge legs. You wont ever be strong if you ignore your legs. I used to only work out upper body, but I never got really shredded until I started focusing on my lower body too.

Why was the bond or whoever picture resized to be more narrow?