Tfw you wanna eat pussy really really bad

>tfw you wanna eat pussy really really bad

Is there such thing as tongue exercises? It is a big ass muscle after all

Try and lick a full jar of creamy peanut butter clean. You'll get a similar experience.

beta as fuck

you think chad eats pussy? no he eats pizza while the grills get each other ready.

That shit is bad for you. Pussy juice is full of estrogen. Enjoy decreased gains and motivation.

eating pussy is 10/10 for sex gains.

Wrong.

Males and females produce the same amount of testosterone. Females excrete their test through their pussies so they stay feminine. That's why girls who never get fucked look nast. Too much test.

yes OP i've done this once before, get a tongue piercing and attach a chain to it, now loop the chain through a 10-15 pound plate and curl the weight with your tongue, you can do 5 to 8 reps this way and should see strength gains.

kek

There is nothing more masculine than eating pussy you faggot

>slurping down chads stale spunk from a place where piss comes out of

yeah so alpha bro.

What do you know? women take showers idiot

>thinks eating pussy is masculine
beta cuck: the post

enjoy eating chad's cum out of your girl's cunt.

jk you don't have a girl.

lol you know all the germs and shit in a pussy stay there forever right? even after their mentrual cycles.

even greeks and romans knew eating pussy was faggot tier. they viewed blowing a gay less gay than eating pussy.

but keep trying to defend your beta tier activities. how's it feel knowing that at least dozen other guys' dicks and loads have been in the same place you're tongue has been.

Herpes doesn't shower away user.

ITT: Virgins and basement dwellers.

Not him but you're retarded. The vagina is one of two self-cleaning organs. The other being they eye.

Ive had enough of your shit you fucking loser post your address and ill kick your fucking ass calling me a cuck and youve probably never even been on a date

>Males and females produce the same amount of testosterone.

If you want to get better at eating pussy you have to do it more often.

eating pussy is pleb tier. you have to eat the ass

Cmon your not even trying

>le epic meme

Says a lot about yourself fucking retarded faggot

This t bh

10 outta ten bait my friend! Eating pussy sucks. I'm fucking this girl at the moment who wants to orgasm so we've been fucking longer and I'm holding off my orgasm and that sucks. I'd like to just cum and get outta there but she goes "no!!" and I hold off my cum. I think I'll stop fuck that shit man it feels beta

Do the alphabet and spell out words with your tongue while you eat her out
Simplest piece of advice and it's fucking brilliant

just grind the korn, bro. Then you can fuck whats left of the girl.

Im literally addicted to eating ass. I can't stop, I literally sit around all day imagining my tongue massaging some qts asshole

Eat some taffy and try to get it out of your molars