How many years of bulking until I can cut to look similar to this?

How many years of bulking until I can cut to look similar to this?

Impossible natty

like 4 days because he looks like shit

Oh right, I forgot you have to have steroid delts bigger than your head for Veeky Forums to jack off to you.

Big Mike deadlifted 420 pounds when he was 18.. after just starting lifting.

I understand that the joke is "post someone that looks like shit and pretend they look amazing and strong." Classic high school jokes. But why this man? Is it just [s4s] type humor where you post something over and over again until it becomes part of the culture? Or is there a backstory to this picture? Obviously it's cropped but reverse image search only brings up the cropped version, not the full version.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you insane?

OP it would likely take about 6 years of clean bulking and then 3 years of IF cutting to achieve this physique

It's not a meme. He's the king of Veeky Forums. He fought a bear in 2002 and won.

Worst Veeky Forums meme ever and it's not even close

>not knowing the master of Veeky Forums

if this guy look like shit then damn bruh coleman must be ottermode

Grow up.

Lol u first fag

>homophobic slurs
>2016

You must be under 6ft

It's rumoured that in the un-cropped version, you can see he's actually coaching a young Stan Efferding on squats. Apparently IRON MlKE'S guidance in this moment marked the point where Stan really showed potential in powerlifting, although he was already an established body-builder.

This guy is the lead singer of a band active mainly during the 80s called Faith No More who has a notoriously autistic cult following for his work in his many side projects including Tomahawk, Peeping Tom and Mr. Bungle. This g tard just likes to spam Veeky Forums all day long with threads like this to try to popularize him.

OP is a faggot.

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

I don't like meme very much. I like baby grinch sniff straight man poo and boogie shorts and Dennis yawn memes better. I will allow you to continue this one tho I permit it.

>current year
>thinks "fag" is still homophobic

Are you for real?

I heard that too

30. 30 years of training, bulking and cutting down to a diamond to look like Big Mike (plus ubermensch genetics).

It's possible for the genetic elite. It's possible for the strong willed. It's possible for Big Mike P, the natty king of Veeky Forums.

This