Chicken Breast Recipes

Give me some of your recipes Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lemon-chicken-breasts-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boiled Chicken Breast. Just throw your chicken into a pot of boiling hot water, wait a bit, take it out and ENJOY :)

>brine
>spices
>grill/sear/roast

Sometimes I skip the first and second steps and marinade instead :^)

>recipes

it's called mcdonald's

is boiled chicken good? I want to eat chicken rice and brocolli regularly but idk how good boiled chicken would taste

marinade in honey, sriracha and soy sauce

shits golden with brown rice and steamd brocs

Cut a pouch into the breast, put feta cheese and spinach into the chicken pouch, cook in skillet until done. Season with pepper, garlic, lemon or lime juice. Use little to no salt.

>pound to even thickness
>salt and pepper both sides
>cover in flour
>cover in egg
>dip it in bread crumbs (preferably panko)
>heat olive oil on med high heat
>fry it on both sides til its crispy (to your taste)
>put in 500 degree oven on a foiled baking pan for 10-12 minutes
Sometimes it good to sprinkle a little/lottle mozzerella and parm before you stick it in the oven. season to taste

forgot, 500 degrees faranheit NOT celsius. I think you guys will like it, easy to prepare and tastes great

That sounds good, how do you marinade it?

If you wanna make it even better, season the flour, the egg, and the bread crumbs as well as the chicken. If you season every layer, it tastes even better.

Also, it's better to use vegetable instead of olive oil to fry it, because it has a higher smoke point, so you can heat the oil hotter. Hotter oil means the chicken comes out less greasy and more crispy.

I will definitely give that a try, thanks user!

Mix the parm cheese with the panko
Also serve with lemon and course ground mustard.

You're welcome, hope they turn out good! I also like to add a couple of other spices besides salt and pepper. Garlic powder, paprika, and sage are my favorites, but you should play around and see what you like.

anyone got some baked chicken breast recipes?

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lemon-chicken-breasts-recipe.html

This one is a favorite, little complicated, but if you make it for a date, you'll get laid 100%. Make sure you practice it before though so you know what you're doing.

step one is get a george foreman grill, or something similar. once you grill them you wont go back

step two is a good marinade, preferably one that's zero/ low calories. frank's red hot wing sauce is 0 calories (but high in sodium, duh), and is pretty fuckin good. if you can get your hands on presidents choice foods (do they exist outside of canadia), there's a 0 calorie spicy chipotle sauce that comes in a smaller bottle for like $2 a pop, makes fuckin wonderful chicken. i also recently tried franks honey garlic, some calories in it, and you end up with a lot more of the garlic than the honey, but it was still good. their new asian sauces are up next

will report back once i marinate in pure mio

It's fucking garbage familia

also, to any of you motherfuckers with mongolian grill restaraunts in your cities, go there and just pack bowls of chicken, shrimp, and crab meat. i go to mine and get all you can eat for $23 and i get 3-5 bowls each time, like 5kg+ of meat

>butterfly the breast
>season it with pepper, garlic power, and season all
>put Italian mix cheese on it
>stuff it with baby spinach, canned mushrooms, and more cheese
>close the butterfly
>squeeze more shit in it if you can
>season it some more
>bake for 40 mins @ 350 F

Pretty gud. I go lighter on the cheese if I'm cutting.

>Boiled Chicken
Why do people do this?

>he hasn't ascended beyond taste
>he doesn't see food as merely macros and calories

>wait a bit
How long is a bit ?

>he can't enjoy what he eats

>500 degrees faranheit NOT celsius
i think we all knew that, m8

more than a minute less than a day

Just mix the sauces and leave chicken in it for a while

bump for interest

GARLIC / OLIVE OIL / SHOYOU

>idk how good boiled chicken would taste
>eating food because it tastes good
>making it

Rub garlic salt, then you sprinkle generously with this. Grind some pepper on top of them. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until you're sure you're not gonna get salmonella.

Butterfly your chicken, season with salt, garlic, pepper. Stuff it with cheese and bacon wrap it into a chicken pocket.
Take a turkey breast, season with salt, garlic, pepper and stuff it with your chicken breast.
Coat the whole thing in brown mustard and Cajun seasoning.
Fry in a deep fryer, eat and enjoy.

how else are you going to get your extra Virgin olive oil intake? just drink it?

>"enjoy"

>1 chicken breast, raw
>take bite, chew, swallow
>repeat until breast is gone
>repeat with new breast

it's not hard faggots

Dang, I already had my oven pre-heated to 932 degrees fahrenheit.

Crock pot is the way to go. I throw half a dozen breasts in some chicken broth, throw in some spices, set it to Low and go to work for the day. It is SOOOO fucking tender after 8-10 hours, yall don't even fuckin' KNOW.

1 cup fat free plain greek yogurt. 1 scoop whatever protein powder you use. Protein pudding. Add raisin bran crunch for carbs if post work out. Fucking godly.

Just making sure, dont want to be responsible for some retarded Euranons death

So basically you're saying to make chicken parmesan. Do you really not know what chicken paremsan is? or was this just a joke post

Just cook chicken at med temp until cooked all the way through then make homemade chik fil a sauce for dipping. Shits cash and you only get like 80 extra cals from the sauce (unless you're drinking it) I recommend the hellthy junkfood channel's recipe.

*kiln

Get the following.

>Chicken breast, an assload
>12 jalapeƱos
>3 red peppers
>2 giant yellow onions
>2 bundles green onions
>1 carton mushrooms

>Chop up all the chicken
>Bag one breast per ziploc
>leave a breast worth out
>Chop up all the veggies finely
>Use a food processor DID THE SIMS TEACH YOU NOTHING
>mix all that veggie shit
>bag all that in even portions
>leave one portion out
>in goes some olive oil
>in goes the veggies
>toss that salad like a traps butthole
>when it's cooked down add chicken
>SEASONING YOU DONKEY
>salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic, onion, dash of paprika, some meat tenderizer and lastly chilli powder.
> after the chickens cooked TASTE IT YOU IDIOT then adjust seasoning
>YOU NOW HAVE CHICKEN TACOS WITH ENOUGH VEGGIES TO SEND YOUR DOCTOR TO SNAP CITY WHEN HE TRIES TO CLOWN ON YOUR MACROS

>70 cal for the veggie mix (about 1/6th the total mix)
>Chicken Breast is pure protein if you trimmed the fat WHICH YOU DID, RIGHT FATSMCGEE?! It's one breast for about 220cal.

>I ADD IN A MEDIUM TORTILLA SOME CHEDDAR CHEESE AND AN ASSLOAD OF SIRACHA BECAUSE I WATCH MY CALORIES AND IM BULKING FAGGOT

>500 Per Taco and it hits my numbers and Fills you

>ALSO FIBER. YOU WILL SHIT LIKE A KING IF YOU EAT YOUR VEGGIES

>he still eats food for fun

i might try this