/CBT/

Last one is over 300+ replies.

> State your height, weight, age, time lifting, bench, and ohp.

5'10, 160lbs, 22, 7 months (haven't taken a picture this month), bench 2pl8 x 8, and OHP is 1pl8 x 8.

I've tried to keep my diet on point but I'm dirty bulking now.

i fell like the only thing that changed is the lighting

man you need to work your chest.

why are you dirty bulking or bulking at all? i dont get it.

>Says no pic.
laughing_girls.jpg

I'm not at a high body fat, not sure if cutting is worth it now. I'm not really dirty bulking parse, that was a bad choice of term. I'm just bulking without counting calories, I have a good sense of how many calories are in the meals I make. The only thing dirty is the haagen dazs hazelnut chocolate bar I have.

ur first month is like my first 4 months, at least in muscle mass

i don't get how you can start like that

you looked better at 4-5 then 6th

you're getting disproportionate man, get that chest up or your shoulders, arms and lats are just gonna look stupid

To add to that, I'm working on my chest. Even though my bench is good I don't know why it's not growing proportionally. I've added flies as isolation but even then I don't think it's making a difference. I do incline dumbbell press + bench press + cable flies or butterfly machine on push days.

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 205
Time Lifting: 5 years
Bench: 275 (3x5)
OHP: 185 (3x5)

repeated 'abuse' is the only way you're going to make the muscle grow.

pic related is my favorite.

I live a pretty sedentary life style and ate healthy before lifting. The most activity I had before lifting was my daily walk, which I skipped most of the time.

Fuck.... I know. Here's my routine, help if you can.

PUSH

Incline Dumbbell Press
Butterflys 3x8
Bench Press 3x8
Shoulder Press 3x8
Upright Rows 3x8
Skull Crushers 3x8
Planks 3x90s

PULL

Weighted Pull Ups 3x8
Seated Row 3x12
Deadlifts 3x5
Close Grip Pull Downs 2x15
Bar Curls 3x12
Planks 3x90s

LEGS

Squat 3x12
Leg Press 2x12
Standing Calf Raises 3x10
Seated Calf Raises 2x10
Planks 3x90s

i always aimed for 3x8's too, but never got hung up on the 8 part. especially my last set, i would go to failure every time. sometimes i wouldn't start counting until i felt some fatigue.

just leave the gym knowing you went for broke. dont get hung up on rep amounts -- or even set amounts.

i also never understood why people treat their ab work outs totally different from other muscle groups. 3x90, wat the fuck is that? i would try to do 3x8's for my stomach the same as anything else.

How the fuck are you 5'10". im 5'10" and 160 lbs and look nowhere as big as you.

Posting this from the QTDDTOT since i got no replies:
Ive been incorporating a few ab exercises and i can see some visible development. How can I, if at all, lose fat in the red area and build muscle in green? Is it fat in the red area?

Will they just even out if i keep at it?

Your abs can take a lot more than that, go weighted if you don't want to do lots of sit ups

of course you'd use weight on a 8 rep set. no different from anything else.

my triceps could do 3x90s too, but no one does that for a reason.

This is very minor things, but the devil is in the details:

* Rearrange exercise in order of difficulty, most people would have you bench pressing > incline/shoulder pressing > accessories. Also pull day could be arranged similary, deadlift first etc.
* Have a range instead of 3x8, maybe 3x6-8 or 3x8-12 so you can push yourself harder

u copying my progress format bruh?

6ft1
188lbs
20 years old
just about 4 years lifting
peak bench, 115kg 2x5
peak OHP, 70kg 1x5 after 3 sets of bench

>How can I, if at all, lose fat in the red area and build muscle in green?
you cannot target weight loss.

Appreciate the advice. I hold the plank for 90 seconds, now I do it for 120s.

>Height
5'2 :\

>Weight
140 lbs

>Age

>Time lifting
Almost three months now.

Everything is lbs, 5x5:
>bench

>OHP

Might as well list the rest.
>Squats

>Rows

>Deadlift

I have really weak shoulders, been stagnating on OHP and bench, but especially bench. I feel like such a chump putting on those 10s on the bar when everyone around me is at least doing 35s. Am I doing alright for an uber manlet?

I do kickboxing and am certainly not used to people doing weighted, that was obvious really lol

About a year in, but I have been inconsistent because of school. Been working back mostly to compensate for some pain due to scoliosis, and to hopefully hide the curve behind muscle

so just keep at it?

Also how do you guys deal with knots? I seem to get a ton of them right under my shoulder blades and while massaging with a lacrosse ball helps, is there anyway i can prevent them in the first place?

ya man keep at it.

and get groupons for a massage.

Whats my bf%? How long do I still gotta be on this fucking cut till I see some abs?

First time posting on CBT

Height: 5'11
Weight: 240 lbs
Time: 2 months
Bench: 110 lb
OHP: lmao 90lb

Cut all fast food, junk, and soda. Hopefully more progress next month, aiming to kill this gut and man tits.

good job man, keep it up!

Murder those tiddies and belleeh. It's all about progress, don't stop.

5'9" bulked up to 170 ny accident
Mostly do bodyweight shit

Around 15%ish, give or take. Probably another month or two for ab definition I'd guess. Your pic is pretty blurry though.

lol i thought that was the same pic over and over

>5'10
>21yo
>Started at 17y/o, quit for about a year during school and started again in Jan 2016
>OHP/Bench/Squat/DL 155/243/419/474

>lol i thought that was the same pic over and over
are you blind?

Manlet
6 months of fucking around and the past 7 have been serious
Bench = 285 x 4
OHP = 185 x 5, but I'm going to try maxing out 225 for 2 tomorrow ^-^

> 23
> 170lb @ 5'10"
> 2 years lifting, recovering 140lb skelly
How am I doing so far?

Forgot weight
>183lbs

5'8
180lbs
19 y/o
7 weeks in
bench 185 3x5, haven't attempted max
Ohp 135 3x5

First post pls no bully

Can anyone give me a bf estimate?

Fatty here. 6"1' 254 lbs as of an hour ago. Been lifting off and on since high school about 10 years I guess. OHP 185X5, bench 305X5, squat 365X3 (had a back issue and haven't gotten to squat since I fucked my ankle). Only Diddy lift 475

>5'8
>180lbs
>19 y/o
>7 weeks in
>bench 185 3x5, haven't attempted max
>Ohp 135 3x5
>
>First post pls no bully
>
>Can anyone give me a bf estimate?
If I had to guess I'd say mid teens. I'm definitely not an expert though

>dat face
I'm so sorry.

My boyfriend(post-op) says I'm very cute!

He looks like a pretty handsome dude m8. You should probably leave vanity and superficial shit to the girls

No, he is ugly as sin, which happens to be what your dishonesty is.

>5'9
>185
>21 y/o
>Lifting on and off since high school (majority off)
>BF estimate pls?
>Currently gymless until I move back to my apartment in a month

Post your face

He's more like 18%-20% imo. 15% usually begins to have some definition in good lighting

Certainly not a skelly anymore m8 gj

~18% I reckon

ive been dropping weight for 6 months now

i thought i'd be there by now

(pic is a few months old)
I started lifting (inb4 hungry skeleton) but I have pectus and can't afford a surgery.
I don't want my pecs to look like boobies, from the side it's even stronger...am I fucked, shouldn't I train chest or what? I just think it looks really shit and won't allow me to make it

Just different lighting

Left is May, right is current.
205lbs 6'2"
155ohp
215bench
255squat (it's complicated)
385DL

startin to look juicy m8

>this is what 1pl8x8 ohp shoulders look like
Brb bulking

>37996739

In 7 weeks you can OHP 135 and Bench 185 for reps? Did you do any previous training before?

>squats just a couple pounds heavier than bench
I know that feel.

I know that feel as well.
I just feel really comfortable pressing weight with my upperbody compared to putting weight on my back.
Thanks.

ohboy this manlet again

looking good mate, keep going on

Definitly working on it. I hope I can hit 1/2/3/4 by the end of the year. I've almost got 4pl8DL, I've gotten close

mirin
how in the world you got rid of that lower belly fat so fast? Share diet and routine pls

I ate bacon, eggs, avocado, beans, chicken, steak, vegetables, lentils, and quinoa almost exclusively for 3 months while "cutting" on 3000cal daily. My tdee is incredibly high due to my size and activity level.
Routine is Greyskull LP. I've been lifting for 6 months or so. I do a lot of bouldering so that helps burn some cals

6'3 190 lbs 22
Squat 275x5
OHP 140x3
Bench 225x3
RDL 265x8

Cycle?

Fucking roiding for that.....

Those chest acne scars are putrid.

This. That's one of the only reasons I won't roof. What's the point of being big and looking shredded if it might fuck up my skin??

179cm, 80kg
Lifting for almost 11 months now

Squat: 167.5kg / 369lbs
Bench: 100kg / 220lbs
Deadlift: 175kg / 385lbs
Ohp: 65kg / 143lbs

a-am I any other mode than DYEL yet?

dem tits

nice nips, son. when's your surgery scheduled for?

nut in me?

Are you getting shorter?

that's great progress for 11 months, keep it up brah, maybe do a cut after winter bulk, lower body fat is great for general health.

yeah I fell for the squat meme ;_;
Currently cutting slowly so I can do a long bulk after summer without looking like a lardass after 3 months

Thanks!

It's not that bad. Remember if you're a fitizen, you probably have a bit of body dysmorphia like the rest of us. You look like shit but only because you're small. Your pectus isn't that bad and would look fine with decent pecs and some abs/shoulders to go with it. Yeah, it's not perfect, but you'll still look amazing if you added some weight to that frame. You at least have wide shoulders / thin waist and low bf to start with. Lift and do a lot of chest, you'll be fine if you find the dedication.

182 cm
73 kilos
18 years old
4 years
No bench no ohp mostly mashines
Free weights are a meme to fuck your shit up

You're a big guy

I mean you're not wrong in that they have a higher chance of messing you up, but they also make you feel good af unlike machines.

Nothing compares to finishing up a 6 week program by smashing your previous one rep max. Literally feels better than cumming tbH

Just taken a few mins ago. End of my cut (have a thing this weekend I wanted to be lean for), so the weight is going back up after this lol

nice flexing in last pic faggot

Shave you nigga faggot

Natty ?

Not him but i dont shave my armpits either. Everyone can clearly see if i do anything involve puttibg my arms over my head.
Should i shave them? I know my brother does but i think it looks weird.

Nevar

Do it brother
It makes your shoulders look better too

down 45 lbs since last time I posted. What should I work on next? Is my skeletal structure good enough to be shredded?

>dirty bulk
those are the people that put forth critiques and pinions on lifting

Christ dude put that dick away or cover it up in Paint next time

height and stats? You look manlet but unsure

nice seidwear breh
Nice job
I like your physique as well

kekkkkk

No way you're natty

thanks mate

Look at the size of your hand to the size of your body. You're DYEL.

Do I have gyno? I have always been a big guy (4u), I'm 6'3 and currently 215lbs. I have never really followed a program until recently and for most of my life never even worked on my chest, and it's bretty weak. I can't tell if it's fat or gyno, how can you tell?

Shut up retard i have gigantic hands
Thats an 6s plus

Now shut up you fucking jelly faggot

Lesbian finger nails