Ripple you chainlink bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only way for LINK to go is up. Can you say the same cripple?

It's not the 16th.

LOL, ripple is the nigger coin

here have another dent in the face

For XRP to even 2x you would need to add about 10 BILLION to the market cap.

For LINK to 5x it puts it up there with LISK, ZCASH, and QTUM. LINK will do much more than 5x.

Be smart guys. Market Cap is so important.

B-but muh B-bernanke...

how fucking stupid are nolinkers seriously.

>XRP 2x it would need to reach old ATH market cap
>LINK 5x would require 5x ATH market cap

It's so important goys

a shitcoin with the same mcap as a network... kek

I'm not saying LINK will do 10B mkt cap (perhaps in 2018), but it could very well break 1B. Read the whitepaper, and do the Math.

f you bought in to LINK right now (during a juicy dip), how much would a 1B mkt cap would make you? seriously go on CMC and look. Do that gain with the XRP mkt cap. Not happening anytime soon

Just bought 100k xrp. Oh boi biz never had that much to invest ....

The best way to predict a persons future is to see who he hangs out with.

Unironically holding just over 100k XRP.

Only reason I tried to buy at ICO was because of whitepaper. Quite honestly, I will throw money at anything with proper academic citations and bibliography.

Went all in when they gave my 7 ETH back within hours of missing ICO.

All in at 0.00070. Feeling comfy.

I see biiiig money entering crypto...and i see none of them is buying chaincoin lol.

Big pockets to the corporate bags ;)

Seriously man your hopes and dreams don't actually mean it has any chance of hitting your imaginary market cap, the coin has been pumped on bogus hype, I'm not saying it's completely worthless but the time to buy will probably be during the next bloodbath when 90% of retards hodling that coin are shaken out

>Can you say the same cripple?

Well, let's see...

1) ~$100 million in VC funding from the likes of Google, Seagate, and Santander (to name a few)
2) 200 Employees, including former SWIFT executives
3) Offices in Sydney, London, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, & Luxemborg
4) SEC registered
5) Federal Reserve Task Force
6) Currently sitting on ~$14.85 Billion in unrealized assets
7) Tech is being tested and/or implemented at 100+ banks worldwide

Gee I dunno user. Guess I better sell.

Oh boooi

say it again.. I dare ya

Reminder that LINK is entirely outside of the feud between SWIFT and Ripple.

LINK can perfectly coexist with either, both, or neither.

LINK is perfectly suited to both a fiat world and an all-crypto world.

So it's basically like Yahoo.

3) Offices in Sydney, London, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, & Luxemborg

Most Americans prob dont even realise how big Luxemborg is , as in captital wealth storage/flow from the world

I'm not going to call you stupid, but it's not going to be easy.

>the value of Ripple = the value of XRP
Do some research user.
A major part of Ripple's functionality has nothing at all to do with XRP.

>For XRP to even 2x you would need to add about 10 BILLION to the market cap.

That's not how market cap works, dinkus. But even if it was it's a drop in the bucket to the industry Ripple is targeting. XRP was not created for Veeky Forums cum guzzling NEETS, it was created for banks. The international remittance market is operated by financial powerhouses and they play with big boy money, not your paltry handful of ETH.

Please don't be b9

so what you're saying is XRP is bloated oldfag-tier corporate waste. sorry old man you need to be agile to compete in a fast paced world like cryptechgrophy. just wait until XRP start hiring diversity advisors and other large corporation bullshit.

Correct.

Ripple is setting up shop in the largest financial centers on the planet. Anyone who doesn't see what's going on here is a fool.

>cryptechgrophy

wat

go to bed, little boy.

t. people who have no idea what LINK even does.

ChainLink does the same. They set up shop at SWIFT.

the point of crypto is to end shops. not more setting up shops. we are our own shop. we are our own financial centers. we are our own fools and not your fools any longer bankster faggot.

Dude don't even waste your time with Linkies. They are desperately shilling a meme coin that's going nowhere. XRP needs no shilling.

And Veeky Forums autists really think everyone will work with sergay and his lover lmao becuase of swift right? Lololololololol.
Even swift is going to start working with ripple. They already do trough interledgerprotocol!
Get your shit together shameless liars

>"I have no idea what LINK does"

You're one of those idiots that actually thinks you had ANY chance of beating the banks?

TOPKEK.

These people control entire nations you clown. You don't have the resources to beat them. You never did. You never will.

If they wanted to they could shut the whole shit down tomorrow. Currently they see it as another avenue for profits. Thank your lucky stars that they do. I'm betting on what they bet on. You go ahead and place your money on the flavor of the week. We'll see who comes out on a top in the end.

You sound hardcore.

No one cares you see. RIPPLE DOES SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AS CHAINCOIN

They did a fucking PoC demo for SWIFT. That is not "setting up shop at SWIFT". Jesus Christ you linkies are delusional.

Where are your LINK buttboy devs anyways? Last I checked hey haven't even fired off a Tweet in a fucking MONTH.

Let me guess... they're really really busy, right user?

>RIPPLE DOES SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AS CHAINCOIN
That's my point.
See Also; is "Chaincoin" supposed to be Chainlink? Because it's not a coin.

They need to prepare their presentation. I found the room at sibos wher3 they are this year

>Let me guess... they're really really busy, right user?
Well they have SIBOS coming up.

Linkies are total lightweights. Just like pathetic their meme coin. I laugh at how desperate these retards are. They are banking on some shit coin taking them to the moon when they can just jump in the banks slipstream right now. But XRP boys, stop making life hard for yourself.

Bro if you dont know what chaincoin did to plebs and normies with their shameless shills then you are not at the right sport to argue . But good that you found out that they have nothing in commpn

Lol, I made that image.

Hello here is dev of chaincoin. We are proud to announce that we ran with your money. Good luck finding us deep in the heart of mother russia.

I expect Swift to buy smartcontract.com

That's what I would do as an entrepreneur.

But even if they don't. If you look at the application of chainlink in comparison to higher valuated alt coins, who serve no function, and look at how few exchanges trade in chainlink I don't see any reason why the chainlink wouldn't increase 6+ times in value.

I'm simply a realist. This is a bankers world. They control the governments, economies, and militaries of every developed nation on the planet. Bitcoin has had damn near 10 years to "upend the system" yet has only mustered a meager ~$75 billion market cap. Whoop dee fucking doo. JP Morgan alone could piss that 4 times over. That's ONE bank. There are thousands. And at the end of the day all cryptos are with absolute SHIT until converted back into fiat - which remains firmly under the control of centralized banking.

You will always be a pawn in their game, whether you want to admit it or not.

The last 5 days the same guy did this image. I did it otherwise now its mine

sorry sergey

No, I really made it.
I also mentioned that I made it in another thread yesterday or something.

The first version said "(...) but only if you flush YOUR toilet" instead of "the nearest toilet".
I posted it as an OP last week.

You can still find it in the archives.

>Also; is "Chaincoin" supposed to be Chainlink? Because it's not a coin.
what an obtuse goose

lmao but chainlink IS in the slipstream of banking with SWIFT. In fact, SWIFT is many orders of magnitude more in control of banking than XRP hopes to be.

Except you are the naive one. You seem to think that ripple = illuminati or some fantasy. But it's just an upstart. There are much more powerful status quo interests that have their own gameplan rolling out, ala hyperledger.

Boiii hyperledger is working with ripple. They are not competing! Fuck this shit here. No education just cnn reports at Veeky Forums

Hyperledger is a massive partnership among many parties, including SWIFT as one of the founding members.
And it has its own blockchain.

how much xRP you hold if you mind sharing?

HERE ARE THE MASSIVE PARTNERS AT HYPERLEDGER goback to school

Partners at interledgerprotocol sorry. Fucker

How does that change anything I said?

Nobody cares about chaincoinlink. Nothing changes that big money only buys top5 cryptos

Pride comes before the fall

You sure seem to care.

Lmao lmao lmao. Eh sorry i cant hear you. There are so many gainz on xrp. What does chaincoin? A right beta meta at swift concept testing. Even vitalik says its shit and overvalued this chaincoinscam artist shit

Let's just say not enough. I ignored Ripple for years. Finally on day earlier this year I decide to do some reading. I could've slapped myself silly for not taking the time beforehand to understand what they were actually trying to accomplish.

Suffice it to say, if it goes where I think it's going I'll be able to pay off my house. Won't make me rich, but very comfy.

Post your order, show me you didnt buy at ath
Without spending an hour in photoshop

if shit like that takes u an hour in photoshop, you should quit using photoshop

Link will easily hit 1$ that's just a 350mil market cap.

The question is how quickly will it overtake omisego's market cap

Which would put it just over 2.50

And then ripples market cap which would put it over 22$

Then a year or two from now when the overall crypto market cap is raised and we hypothetically say it reaches ethereums current market cap

That will put each link token at 85$

Screen cap this

Cripple is already inflated in market cap value. It's not doing any 2x any time soon. All cripple fags are doing is bragging about dumping their coins at 15%-25%

When link hits 4% of cripples market cap. I've just done 1000% roi
When link hits 10% of cripples market cap I've hit 2860% roi
When link hits 100% of cripples market cap I've done a mind boggling 22000% roi

So...... There's the math

Smart investors aren't going anywhere near those cripple bags

There's just not much to gain when you have other golden opportunities

you forgot
>No bank will use xrp, it's a testnet shitcoin.
It's like buying testnet ethereums, fkin lol

shills so desperate they keep adding onto shitty copy pasta
lmao

I hope Ripple does well. I'm a LINK whale with 1m+ token and I think the better Ripple does the more likely SWIFT is going to go full ChainLink and make me richer. The worst thing to happen is for Ripple to ignored by all the banks so SWIFT can shelve their ChainLink partnership and implementation.

The pressure on SWIFT to adopt blockchain tech isn't just coming from Ripple.
For isntance: coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
These are major finance companies that are (sort of) distancing themselves from SWIFT to explore blockchain solutions because they feel SWIFT isn't adapting to the blockchain quickly enough.