Goodbye Veeky Forums

I've been coming here almost everyday for about six months. In that time I have learned a tremendous amount from you guys. Your advice on nutrition, fitness, lifts have all translated into incredibly positive gains in my life IRL. As such I don't think I am going to be coming here as often. Maybe its just summer but it seems all the threads are "do girls like X" "is this gyno (hint:yes)" "how do I into not be obese" and of course memes. I'm starting to think that 'making it' means transcending this slovakian fur trading tribunal and living a Veeky Forums life amongst the normies. I've enjoyed my time here and wish to express my gratitude to the nameless anons who have aided me. I wish you all the best and will carry forth and continue applying those things I have learned here.

All completely correct. Learning what you can and getting the fuck out before this place wrecks your brain is definitely the smart move. You're ready to move on.

You're gonna carry that weight.

See you round space lifter...

see ya, space cowboy

Nobody gives a shit

bang

white girls fuck dogs

scat is in.

you'll be back fatass

Psh, he'll be back in what, two days?

Post pic of gainz bruh
Show what fit has done for you

>I'm starting to think that 'making it' means transcending this slovakian fur trading tribunal and living a Veeky Forums life amongst the normies
Yes. Veeky Forums was always one of Veeky Forums's exit boards. Some people have made it but come back here to shitpost and meme the newbies, but most simply don't come back.

I told myself this last year too. You'll be back.

I thought the only exit from Veeky Forums was to leave behind humanity[spoiler]/become gay[/spoiler].

GL out there.

god bless

Does this mean that Supermang finally made it?

I found Veeky Forums a year after I started lifting. I come for the memes because this whole board is a meme except for the sticky. You don't come here for legitimate advice past the absolute basics.

>he thinks he can leave

Haha, good one. See you tomorrow, faggot.

Good luck out there were all gonna make it brah!

I'll see you around, matey :3

Been here since 09. Left in 11 when i finally got a gf. Came back in 15 and I'm slowly leaving again. This place is where NEETs come to pretend like they belong somewhere. There's hardly any useful information posted here anymore. There are a few knowledgeable people here but they have lives and everyone spending most of there free/social time here usually aren't social successful people and that tends to translate to poor comprehension with research. In other words, 99.9% posts on Veeky Forums are useless. They chased useful posters away and now it's basically a high school social circle.

People coming here that don't exercise ruined it. Fat hate threads are stupid and belong on /b/ and seriously I would rather have this be a red board and have you guys post your dicks every other thread instead of another fat hate thread. We get it. There are fat illogical people in the world. It shouldn't anger you unless they stop you in your path.

>There's hardly any useful information posted here anymore

Lifting is such a limited topic of discussion though. There's only so many times you can repeat the same fucking basic shit over and over again to the newfags, that's why ''read the fucking sticky'' exists. I mean, there's no extraordinary scientific breakthroughs in squatting that we can have an in-depth conversation on, is there?

6 months and you make some sensationalized blog post? You literally are part of the problem.