>what? Youre on a cut? Whats that?

Fuck, marry, cheat on #2 with, fuck

>Sure I'm down

Jesus you fags need to have some common social sense

Not making it: How to

Kill,kill,kill,kill,

Eat nachos

>Youre on a cut? Whats that?

you know, you're lucky to be a girl. girls can look hot at 30% bodyfat, whereas a guy looks like a whale at that amount.

I have to be 10% or under for abs consistently, and you dont realize that our fat doesnt go to good areas like it does for you: it goes to your ass/tits while ours goes to stomach/lower back.

so please, shut the fuck up if you dont understand.

Shut the fuck up. Testosterone is the best god damn thing in the goddamn world. It burns fat and builds muscle. Wine some more about how hard it is to be the superior gender ya faggot

1, 4, 2, 3

>you know, you're lucky to be a girl. girls can look hot at 30% bodyfat, whereas a guy looks like a whale at that amount.
>I have to be 10% or under for abs consistently, and you dont realize that our fat doesnt go to good areas like it does for you: it goes to your ass/tits while ours goes to stomach/lower back.
>so please, shut the fuck up if you dont understand.

You asked for it.

im not whining

but girls are lucky to have all their fat go to GOOD places. imagine if fat for a guy made your delts bigger.

regardless, I would never trade places ever.

>im not whining
>but girls are lucky to have all their fat go to GOOD places. imagine if fat for a guy made your delts bigger.

9-0 GET

>held

1 2 come onn

Let's go bitches

just means I eat less later on and fill whatever protein gaps with protein shake before bed

if you turn down fun because of your macros you'll never make it fucking losers

Thy all look. Disgusting

you just know this poster is a fatty irl

These are anorexics. Not like meme "muh curves" anorexic. Like, these girls don't eat (or exercise) and would be bigger autists than a lot of guys here about getting nachos, which, hey, is something in common. Actual nacho girls are skinnyfat and gross.

Roll

If the goal is female attention, eat the nachos
If the goal is being chiseled for guys at the gym, don't eat the nachos