If you had 1 billion dollars would you still lift?

If you had 1 billion dollars would you still lift?

Sure I would.

A rich person needs a healthy and admirable body to match it.

Yea, money won't make me strong

I wouldn't do anything but lift really. It would free up all to do nothing but make gains.

Of course I would, what else would I do with my new free time?

Yeah, because now I'm finally rich enough to make myself as beautiful as I want. SUPPLEMENTS AND MANSION WITH PERSONAL GYM, PERSONAL TRAINERS/SEX SLAVES HERE I COME.

Yeah. And I would be on gear.

Yes. What's the point of being rich if you aren't healthy?

Yeah i would hire a nutritionist PT and have him serve everything I need to be in godmode. Then bang some sloots, buy cool shit, but make a waifu by age 35 and build a foundation for education and fitness and school dem troubled youth. And dedicate my life as zyzz would have

If you had a billion dollars would you still browse fit?

I make a high end home gym and still lift

I'd probably stop doing everything else and lift just to keep busy

I'd probably end up focusing more on cardio though

Why the fuck wouldn't you
Hell with all that free time I'd lift even more, make an Instagram as get even more money by being a ripped rich kid

Yes, because I could afford the best gyms and PEDs.

Build an op-tier gym in my home town. Profit off said business. Continue making money and gains. Lift till I cant lift no more.

The fuck wouldnt I? Do you guys seriously not enjoy working out or something? Shits fun to me. Plus I'd have unlimited money to build my own gym and purchase 'supplements'

I'd just play video games all day 2bh.

I would buy an island and deport all fat people to it. They wouldn't be able to leave and rejoin society until they are at a healthy BMI

>this

Everyone who said they wouldnt workout shouldnt be on Veeky Forums

Fuck yeah. Can you imagine just making a fucking mecha gym with everything

>basketball court for the nigs
>full lane swimming pool for swimmers
>cardio room for bunnies and old people
>regular free weight section
>hardcore powerlifter free weight section
>juice bar

Shit you could literally turn it into a family place just by having enough money to have everything under one roof basically. You'd also get money off all the schools, events that want to be held at your gym since it has fucking everything

If I had that money from birth I probably wouldn't, but if I got it now hell yeah I would. I love lifting

My town already has one of those. People still just sit around the juice bar and get fat, though. They call it a fitness club, not a gym, though.

I would do nothing but lift, because I sure as hell wouldn't be working anymore.

If I had that much money I could spend my whole day lifting instead of working at a job

If i had a billion dollars first thing i'd do is get me signed up to try deep brain stimulation because what's the point of a lot of money if i'll never feel anything but empty

First thing I would do is setup a personal Gym with that money.

Don't be retarded. The first thing you do is invest in diversified low risk asset classes and then hire security.

Then go get all the stimulation you want.

Right worry about future dosh before i let somebody put an electrode in my brain

If I had a billion dollars I would have a few things
>My own trampoline room/obstacle course for gymnastics and parkour
>My own skating rink
>My own racquetball room
>My own bouldering cave
>My own weight set
>My own bodyweight set up
>Archery room
>HEMA training center
>Fencing area

I've got too many hobbies, desu. I love this shit. I look forward to it daily.

fuck yeah

this

Yeah, I'm still going to need something to do. Hell, I'd still be in college just for shits and giggles.

No, I'd roid but lift less.

Then make a will stipulating that should you die, all your stuff goes to a trust. The administrator will then give all trust income and trust property to the first person in your immediate family who gets 1000lbs total (squats/dl/the press) to be determined by the IPF. The trust shall continue to exist until someone who is directly related to both of your parents/your parents themselves (adjust this part if you have step-siblings/parents and you want them in) totals 1000lbs in the three lifts as determined by the IPF

Absolutely, working out feels great after all. And a private gym where I can play my own music on the speakers sounds like complete bliss

I would roid

Yea, like the others here I would get me an xbox huge room with all kinds of stuff. Perhaps even hire a person for me who goes through all the research, supplements that works (like through examine.com) and find me the best stuff. Perhaps even posts for me here. It would be neat.

I could finally afford a full time PT and chef so yeah

I would life every day nigga

Yes, I would literally build an entire new house around a master home gym.

>>juice bar
I do hope you mean roids. Shit son, I would inject some quality juice if I had a billion dollars

Yes and I'd build a baller ass home gym too so I never have to wait for anything

Then I'd buy weak friends to come compliment me after every set and say things like "Wow this plate is so heavy!" and whisper loudly "I wish I looked like that guy"

Are you kidding?
I'd buy a complete home gym and a life supply of the tastiest, meme-iest protein available.
A solid physique is the one thing money can't buy.