Is there such a thing as a beta becoming an alpha?

Has anyone ever heard of some guy starting out as a beta but over time turning into an alpha?

Is lifting the key?

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lifting is not THE key, but it's one of the key.

What are the other keys?

Vegetables was always alfa

the red one

illimitablemen.com/

broad based success in most aspects of life is the only way to go from beta to alpha

Alphas are born, not made

No lifting is not the key. Discipline is the key. In fact there are many other hobbies that would likely benefit you more than lifting ever could so long as you stuck to them.

What if you regret being alpha... I've been fucking girls and hurting feelings bruhs. Gonna be honest my conscience is eating me alive but my dick is cheering me on.

You don't need to hurt feelings to be alpha. Just be straight up from the start. You're not looking for a relationship.

But I was honest, bitch still got upset. Must be residual betaness that makes me feel bad. Caught in an awkward place mah nig.

I'm reading about machiavellianism and dark triadism and I remember I while back I took tests for all 3 of the dark triad and got somewhere in the 3's for all 3

How naturally alpha or beta am I, as in by default, and how much work do I need to become alpha?

yeah nah

>making it
>dying at 22

PICK ONLY UNO

>Alphas are born, not made
that's a lie

Zyzz brah

He's done more in his 22 years of life than you ever will in your entire life

>steroid magic

I never said he didn't take them

Here's how I did it

I tried twice as hard as everyone else and now that I don't need anything from anyone due to my successes I act alpha

lifting does help, but only if you're already tall, have a good frame, have good facial structure, and most importantly have the genes for it.

Not being obsessed with the alpha-beta dichotomy, and the perceived qualities therein, is a start. Just improve in ways you see fit, my man. Go down a road where you'll be contend with yourself. What you think as alpha is really just a pattern of thinking and acting on those thoughts, anyone could revise themselves into what you you define as Alpha.

Just don't be negative cunt that does things for the approval of others. People come and go, events happen and cease - But you're stuck with you for forever, so make yourself into something you'll be happy to be. Change comes from within, not outside.

And that's your meal of platitudes for the day

As an addendum: Don't listen to people who try to quantify being "alpha" by way of height and facial aesthetics. In fact, you should completely drop the term from your mind, as it boxes you into a definition of "alpha" that is not your own.

Also, don't ever be embarrassed about things you like to do and opinions that you have. There is nothing more damaging to the soul than trying to hide what you are, and nothing more pathetic

Once you start not truly giving any fucks about feelings you have become alpha, fuck and go all the girls and leave them while they're crying while fucking the next one, that's a true alpha btw it did take some time acclimating to.

There is no such thing as alpha or beta. There are just people that try to do what they want to do and people that don't. As everyone is different in what they want, it is impossible to know who is which.

I could literally go outside and run over a dog and kill a random shitcunt and the next day take shit from my wife, would that make me a killer or an alpha?

True Beta pretending to be alpha.

You'll always be a beta deep down. You'll know you're fake and trying to become something you never were. It shows. I can detect a beta even if they're acting all macho or tough. Most of the time they're the one totally overcompensating by thinking they need to be the biggest person or the most outgoing/loud in the room.

True alphas don't think about trying to be "alpha". It's something that is simply natural and doesn't require active thought.

>True alphas don't think about trying to be "alpha". It's something that is simply natural and doesn't require active thought.
kekno

>He's done more in his 22 years of life than you ever will in your entire life

not true, I got to 23

Ask Dj Khaled

You sound like those young Arabs on fb who defends zyzz and chestbrah

Sounds like these guys were never alpha. You can't tell if they used to be beta

Henry Cavill. Went from fat video game playing nerd into one of the sexiest men alive

What did he do exactly besides partying? Zyzzfags are pathetic idolizing a man so much

Why the fuck is everybody tripping on fucking Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums now?
You want your fucking meme upvotes or your rep to get upped then go to some other site that isn't built on being fucking anonymous.

Lol you're never gonna make it brah

Social gains. Having a high social status is the greatest key there is. And lifting may help you pick this key up.

if you autists want to understand alpha, watch/read Berserk and study the way Gutts thinks and acts

act on the things you want to do and become free. free from the opinions of others and free from anything that doesn't have anything to do with your mission.

So i have to get raped and sold as child, endure constant physical torture and pain, deal with nightmares in and out of my dreams, constantly see the woman i love being raped by a demon/best friend when i close my eyes and take care of said woman who is now crazy and a hindrance to my vengeance plans because she became weak and barely stand the sight of me.... to be alpha ?

Fucking shit you weeb fuck, anime will never be real. Being alpha is being yourself, not imitation of some asspained sperg lord.

Shit user

Money and finding methods to network with people is really all you need.

Look in your heart for what you want fampai. I mean you probably want pussy, but it's not enough.

>have decent enough genetics to have female attention growing up
>become confident, outspoken and take care of your body
Virtually no other way besides lifting to make yourself more attractive and delaying that transformation to a later stage of life

ugh

>looks to anime for guidance
>calls others autists
Kek

Trips tells no lies. But that's been my life at a slower pace

>Be me jr high
>Having done gymnastics, soccer, and baseball and eating like a fat kid have meh body and acne like pepperoni on pizza
>All friends abandon me over summer
>Go to class, go home, xbox until highschool
>In highschool develop small circle of friends and find gf within circle
>Still be autistic in all classes except PE and usually 1 other class
>Bullied by classmates and family throughout high school
>Senior year hit fuck it button
>Dump gf, leave circle, try to develop speaking skills, new friends, start to bang hotter girl for summer only
>Dump her before college and get laid right off the bat in college
>Start lifting and hang out with hockey team
>Still autistic at parties but still pull bitches
>Fast forward two years
>Autism at all time low, finally putting on good muscle instead of just being curly bro, can pull women but the approach game is still weak

Shitty story I know but I've gone from 85% introvert to 53%. And 165lbs to 215lbs at 6ft3. Have a hard time eating but the personally change comes with trial/error and balls

>tfw youll never look like overeem.

it's over for me anons.