Im going to kill myself reee

>wake up
>still 5'8

I swear Im gonna do it this time reeeeee what the fuck no matter how hard or heave I lift I will always just be a fucking manlet.
I cant ever be over 170 lbs without being morbidly obese or totally disproportionate just Fuuuck reeeeee
Why do people with good genes waste them on fat foods and drugs just Reeeee HHhhhhhhhg Get ME OFF tHIS ride.
LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>letting the meme destroy your life

I wonder how many lives memes have actually taken. Genuinely curious

As I see from these invidividuals,the memes are strong man.
Never underestimate their power.

It's easier to build muscle at 5'9 than it is at 6'2. Don't give up, stay focused and don't bullshit yourself. It takes years and years and damn near living it to have the body you want.

>be me, working at a reception on a certain company
>during the winter it's usually really quiet, just a few customers a day
>one day hear a distant voice
>can't see anything around me so just forget about it
>after some time I hear the voice again, get confused
>it's an ambient, ghostly voice, can't make anything out of it, but hear distant calls for help
>ask my coworkers, they hear it sometimes too but don't know what it is or where it comes from
>I hear it only near my reception desk but not in the secondary lobby, for example

>it's been weeks, the voice gets slightly quieter and quieter, but I can still hear it
>get seriously paranoid because I've been afraid of ghosts since I was a kid
>decide with coworkers that we need to call the police
>police arrives, they mop the fucking agency from top to bottom but can't find anything, yet they hear the voice too
>they say they'll come back tomorrow to check if they find anything, one more time

>the next day
>come to work, can't hear the voice anymore
>police arrive shortly after, I greet them and say that the voices are gone
>they check out the nearby area once more just in case, can't find anything
>just as they're about to leave, the officer finds something and is in a visible shock
>there's something behind my receptionist table
>a dead body

>the police ask the staff to leave so they can examine the body
>after some time the police ask me to come over
>they explain what's going on
>the dead man was under 180cm tall and couldn't reach my field of vision from behind the reception table
>we share a good laugh and blame the shorty
>with an audible laughter we dump the manlet to the nearest trashcan

>even today, we still talk about the story of the man who was below 180cm
>the laughter, the sheer laughter

literally every 6'2 natty looks like dogshit

even after 10 years of lifting

6'4" here

Literally fuck 4 chicks a day. We laugh at manlets together right before I fuck them raw. Fuck it feels good to be alpha.

IDC to be honest, i get more mires for being 6'3" than my 5'8" swoller friend even if he has a better body in every aspect. Feels good to be 6'3" in the land of european manlets where the average male is 5'8"

sure you do

>"why the fuck is that guy so skelly"

>land of european manlets
>netherlands
>average height is 6'0

you should be more concerned with how autistic you are

>Why do people with good genes waste them on fat foods and drugs

>drugs

I dno man I see it aswell. These fuckers could be god tier but they're content with mediocrity and "fun".

>le anyone above 6 feet is skelly maymay
Found the 5'6

>5'8"
hahahahaha you're even smaller then the feels guy in your pic

you guys are way too concerned about height. unless you're like 5'5 or smaller it really shouldn't affect you that much. height shaming stories for men are on the same level as fat shaming stories for women. pathetic and 90% fabricated

Buzz Manlet.

Don't lie.

>being new on Veeky Forums

not even. maybe I'm just missing the satire or sarcasm but in general there seems to be a lot of people who are genuinely that insecure about their height

It's especially funny when you're 6'4 master race

>there seems to be a lot of people who are genuinely that insecure about their height
Tip top observation
Welcome to Veeky Forums

go lift a weight fuck face

Why are manlets so aggressive?

what else do we have ?

no height shaming is worse, because it's socially acceptable, and completely unchangeable, unlike being overweight

I'm 5'8 200 even and i hold my weight pretty fucking well.

Still overweight, but i look stockier than a motherfucker instead of just looking like a tub of lard. Feels fucking great knowing that i'm blessed even if im a fuck up that can't manage his eating.

it's gonna be great being baby bear mode when i'm finally at my goal body

if you're 6'4" and not playing pro sports you may as well kill yourself

i mean god dealt you a pair of aces and you folded them immediately. you coulda played literally any sport well and you come on Veeky Forums to feel better about yourself

poor form m8

i'd like to see photos because I seriously doubt you carry it well

most guys that are 5'8-5'9 and 180+ tend to have a doughy michelin man look

"Weight shaming" is socially acceptable too, probably moreso than "height shaming". Veeky Forums has skewed your vision and detached you from reality by showing only examples of hams thinking they run the world. The majority of people, including normies, openly think fatties are disgusting and even most fatties agree and wish they werent so fat.

now you made me self conscious

whats wrong with fat shaming? It's literally a biological reaction to a human who SHOULD NOT EXIST. It's perfectly normal to be repulsed by fat people as they are constitutionally unhealthy and thus a drain on resources. The only issues with short people is that they live longer so they inflate the people over 65 age bracket.

aw you're cute, upload a pic :^)

Have you tried height training?

Theres nothing wrong with fat shaming. I never said there was. I also said that most people agree that theres nothing wrong with fat shaming

Actually i have pretty shit knees, bad lungs and a bad heart ventricle which i will probably have to get surgery for soon.

If you think height is the only prerequisite to have a professional sports carreer you are quite deluded.

Do you think he killed himself after the realization that 5'8 200 is fat as fuck set in?

Don't hesitate faggot. Kill yourself asap

>she will never love you

I am 5'5. I would probably cut off one of my hands to be 5'7.

see a therapist

>tfw 6'2
>tfw want to be 6'6 like Harely from EMT

fuck bros ill never make it

Meme magic has had a high kill count so far in 2016..

he's obviously talking about Italy, the Land of Manlettos

Average male height in Netherlands is 6'1 desu

Can they make you taller?

tfw no manlet bf to pick up and carry around with me

SHUT UP
Youre doing this on purpose REEEE

b f y . t w / 6 q a 6

Thank me later.

I'm 6'2" and I agree with this. Also all my fat goes right to my gut and bitch tits

Spoken like a true salty jelly manlet

I'm 5'10 but even I'm in complete kekstasy

Memes are the DNA of the soul.

>Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide (afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/)
>White males accounted for 7 of 10

42,773 * 0.7 = 29941

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men
>2:1

29941 / 3 = 9980 over representation.

we can therefore conclude that meme magic kills +-10,000 manlets a year in the US.

What does this have to do with white males?
There are small ching-chong, beaners and niggers as well

>beaners and niggers
>on the internet
>implying

It's not even that bad, still taller than most girls, grew up with brother who is 6'4 so taller people have not and never will intimidate me.

Dude seriously. I know a 5'5" navy seal who slays pussy and has a half million dollar house in California.

Chill the fuck out. Height has nothing to do with your prospects.

It's 6'0.5" according to the Wikipoediae. Whether you round up or down is up to you.

Probably cause youre too tall

A far greater amount than intended

I'm 2 inches taller and 50 pounds lighter than you.

Post lifts lanklets I bet your shit ROM is a great excuse for not having as high of lifts. My superior 5'7 starting point and mechanical perfection weep for you

i will never forget this quote as long as i live