Slow ass progress

does anyone else feel this one?'

anyone been lifting for 2 years or more and still look shittier and weaker than people on here who have been lifting less than a year?

what did you do to break out of it?

Eat more you faggot

you have fuckarounditis. stop it.

buy the starting strength book. read it twice and take notes and practice form. particularly read the programming and nutrition sections. they're short but important.

i did

i ate so much i gained like 70lbs in 2 years and only a little bit of it was muscle

now im cutting back down again. so far thats 2 and a half wasted years

then you just didn't train enough.

this happens when you don't take bodybuilding seriously..

its the same with most gym goers, they train hard, don't eat enough, see no progress and stop lifting

yeah man been lifting for 9 months and im hearing all about ppl reaching 1/2/3/4 by this time and im only 3/4 there, and thats counting 1 RM

1) How heavy are you now?Benito Mussolini
2) What program have you been doing?
3) Have you been eating big?

Tbf you look like you're 5'6" and 125lbs on a good day

137 lbs
Started off with PPL, then did SS, and now U/L split
Well yeah I put on 22 lbs the first 6-7 months, so I'd say I've been eating a lot

what is this 1/2/3/4 thing?

1 plate ohp, 2 bench, 3 squat, 4 deadlift

thanks dude

its almost like people with better genetics look better and respond better to exercise and the environment

>Believing people on a mongolian carpet seller board

>bulked up for 1 year
>went from 70 to 80 kg
>cut
>75 kg
>only arms and shoulders look ok

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>176cm
>70kg
how much protein shouldi get?
70g?

about 2g ber kg so 140g.

How to heal you:
*Read the sticky 3 times
*do everything as it's written there, except dont do a program from the sticky, just some 3-split

isn't that considered too much? memeing aside

I'd rather eat too much protein than too little. Also it's not like you're gonna get the perfect amino acid ratio in there so the protein that can actually be used by your body will be more like 90g anyways.

hmm
since i don't have much time to prepare real food, i guess supplementing with 2 shakes a day with 2 scoops should somehow suffice, while trying to get real food?

getting 140 g is pretty easy:
Milk + Chicken + Beans + cheese

Shoulda done starting strength son.

been lifting 2.5 years, dont look that big but i can ohp more than 95 percent of my gym at 155x5, so fuck em all. went from 150-185 pounds and all of that went to my ass, thanks fit for the squats advice, u pricks

Added 40 lbs while keeping abs, doesn't even look much different. Am 184 cm, went from 60kg to 80 kg.