>awesome personality and genetics
>Veeky Forums pear ass
>cardio bunny wabbit
>can make some serious squat gainz
>hook up
>slowly learn she's into chubbyish guys
>see this as her being into dad bods, Oh well, no biggie
>begin to notice she's constantly bringing me over shitty junk food to eat
>every time I go to her place she has shit out and just keeps trying to shove it down my gullet
>it's fucking working
>fast forward 2 years
>gain huge gut, pecs are hidden under smooth slop of fat
>tired all the time
>gf is so loving though she loves my gut and size
>amazing sex
>I'm only getting fatter though

What do I do. She's got an amazing body with an amazing ass and about a 7-8/10 face, but she's making me fat and only wants me to get fatter. What do I do. I love her but it's evident that I'm getting unhealthy and even though I love her I'm just not sure about the new direction she's setting me in.

If she really loves you she'll love the fact you're bettering yourself. Otherwise you're shitting on your health and potential for someones fat fetish.

Don't abandon your body for a girl you fucking beta, it doesn't matter if you think she is the girl of your dreams, just don't.

Also, her chubby fetish is probably temporary. Eventually she'll get bored of it and she'll dump your ass.

The most important thing in life is how you feel with yourself, so being Veeky Forums is more important that satisfying the weird fetishes of your gf

Bulk, mother fucker. Get on CLP and lift heavy ass fucking weight - become the bear your future wife wants you to be.

And get your cardio game on. Basically do whatever you can to increase your TDEE - put that grub toward good gains.

take it like a man faggot.

>or get Veeky Forums and ogle other men whilst posting tfw no gf.

*spoiler alert* we all might make it, but we'll all still be foreveralones. *spoiler alert*

at least we'll die pretty.

>tfw no gf's
>tfw they are skinnyfats

at least you're getting your dick sucked and eating like a king. don't let these posts fool you/

#yolo #wetdick #happywifehappylife

become a powerlifter, ez

>Also, her chubby fetish is probably temporary

This.
Years ago I dated a slightly chubby girl and convinced her to get truly THICC because that turned me on in those days. A few years later my sexual tastes changed and she started to feel repulsive to me, so I left her. Even today she can't get the fat off, pretty sure she would have been exploded sooner or later (she liked fast food waaay too much) but I definetly was the catazyler.

>pretend to go to doctor
>tell her you have prediabetus and must eat better
>???
>prophet

you should try powerlifting

>Gf is making me fat
>but she's making me fat
>I'm just not sure about the new direction she's setting me in.
Way to not take responsibility for your actions, faggot. YOU control your body, stop making excuses and blaming her.

Kill yourself you lonely, desperate, no self respect having faggot.

Op take care of yourself first and foremost. People come and go, but there will always be you. No one actually likes dadbod or chubs. Its people's insecurities talking. An out of shape average person is much easier to approach than a 10/10. Sounds like she's either trying to lock you down, or she's just actually bringing you sweets to be nice. In any case, talk to her and get to the bottom of it.

When she'll leave you you'll be another fat piece of shit.

Powerlift

Its a fetish. If you had a good relationship you could just say to her: "I don't want to be fat" If she doesn't like that just leave her she doesn't care about you anyway.

>someones giving me shit food
>i dont want to eat shit food
> wat do

Why not just say you dont want to eat shit food?

Go swimming you fat cunt. Got damnit every of you amerifats has a Pool so use it

>taking the bait this easy

Others are saying you could powerlift, going along with that you could ask that she feed you good quality food but an important question to consider is if that is even your goal? Do you want to be a big powerlifter? Not for her or anyone else but for your own self?

You mentioned lethargy so clearly the shit diet is taking its toll, have you even been working out much?

Don't let the consequences of this kick in before you decide you want to stop and are left with major health problems to contend with.

I'm probably overthinking things here but there's something that sticks out to me about
>the new direction she's setting me in
this is your life, man
and when you share it with someone that shit is supposed to be mutual, a two way street, yes you make compromises but you should never go along with something that jeopardizes your quality of life.
She has this kink but you don't, you enjoy the attention and sex you're getting from a woman who's super attractive but it sounds like you're miserable outside of that.

>Veeky Forums pear ass

feederism.

shit's fucked up. cut her loose.

you are in an abusive relationship.

>Gf is making me fat
No, she's not. Unless she's forcibly feeding you against your will, you're making yourself fat, fatso.

Bulk

>What do I do.
You stop giving in or you dump her.

Full body pic to see the real damage?
Also get cutting, lardass