OK guys, I have a fucking problem

OK guys, I have a fucking problem.

I'm a 23 year old male, 185cm (6'1") and only 57kg (125 lbs)

I've been to several doctors. my thyroid levels are normal and I no specific illnesses, yet i don't seem to be able to put on weight!

Should I go to the gym? how and what should I eat? and how do I increase my appetite?

This shit is affecting my life more than you can imagine. I look hideous! I can never even get half naked around someone since I'm too embarrassed of how I look.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Eat more food. You are not special. If you eat more food(energy) than your body can exert you will gain weight, like every other human being on the planet.

do you have a mental condition? which could explain your behavior. how is your relationship towards food?

anyways, I'd suggest doing small progressions in your daily kcal intake. for example start with adding a small meal and drink a few extra glasses of milk for a week. start somewhere. then the next week, start increasing the sizes of your regular meals by some amount while maybe adding another daily snack with say nuts (or pnb, or w/e) or something high in calories. keep progressing until you find that you're adding maybe 3-4 kilos a month? you're tall.

I wouldnt suggest going balls out exercise wise because you'd only lose even more weight, but do some light bodyweight shit such as some core calisthenics workout 3 times a week to get your foundation (core strength) up

keep this up til you're 70 kgs and then start thinking about next step training wise

I get aggressive alot, but it can be an effect of being underweight.

I've tried adding small meals like a banana and stuff like that to my diet, but i never noticed much of a difference.

>I've tried adding small meals like a banana and stuff like that to my diet, but i never noticed much of a difference.
it's because it doesn't make a difference, go stuff yourself, skeleton man

eat more and your appetite will follow - chances are you're currently used to eating very little which is perpetuating your weight

it's also a well-established fact that people who eat very little overestimate what they eat while fat people underestimate it

if you're clear from any history of eating disorders i'd advise counting calories and making sure you eat at least 3000 kcal a day

make sure to both stretch the physical amount you can eat and to add in easy calories that don't fill you up (shit like peanut butter goes a long way in adding calories)

Have you always been this underweight or did you lose weight over some period of time? Is your appetite reduced from what it was previously?

lift and take massa gainers+whey, once a day, its about 800 calories only there, eat like there isn't another meal tomorrow

I've been this way for as long as I can remember actually.

Eat way more you skinny faggot, like 3000kcal per day

Fucking eat, retard.

8 month ago I was in simillar condition.
I'm 21, 175cm and 70kg (52kg at that time). Start lifting and your appetite will increase also drink as much milk as you can daily.

>I've tried adding small meals like a banana and stuff like that to my diet, but i never noticed much of a difference
alright you've got to be trolling. fuck off.

I thought carbs and sugar make you fat.

don't be an idiot. count your calories. increase your daily intake by 500 each week. you will gain weight. and read the sticky.

YOU WANT TO GET FAT YOU SKELETON

>I eat like an extra banana a day
>omg why can't I gain weight

fuck right off you retard start eating full meals with the extras. if you're too stupid to get this right just eat a fuckin snickers bar everyday.

>being this dumb

OP here, I didn't write this shit lol

Alright guys. I will start going to the gym. from what i gather lifting would be effective on my appetite, so that's a start.

1 month and I'll see if anything chnages

>Should I go to the gym?
No, at that weight you won't be able to do anything and will just hurt yourself.

>how and what should I eat?
at your weight just eat anything and everything, it does not matter if it's junk food, I am not even joking your body needs a good amount of fat as well as nutrients so eat what ever is in your reach.

I know this cause I am 6 feet tall and was at 135 a few years ago, if you are at 125 then that pic is literally you. before even thinking of going to the gym your first priority should be gaining weight. 175 should be your target weight at this point.

gaining 50 pounds of fat? probably wouldnt listen to this guy, would start lean bulking

Another skinnyfag here.
5'11.5" at 154 lbs.
Every time in the morning I have a problem digesting food. I wake up, shower, go to the kitchen and make a peanut butter sandwich. I have trouble eating more than half the sandwich where in the next bite, I feel like puking. I am assuming the issue is I wake up late, usually around noon, that is affecting this. But I want a clear answer.

Have you tried counting your calories? It sounds like you need to eat at least 2500 calories a day to gain weight.

It doesn't fucking matter when you eat as long as you eat.

Increase your caloric intake, it's not that hard.
Have two mass gainer shakes a day, worked wonders for me when I started lifting.
Now I just have a bigger stomach, so I can eat more. You should also work on that (you can increase your stomach size by just eating food to the point where you almost explode, and try to exceed even this limit).

Were you ever on Ritalin or medication for ADD/ADHD? That can explain your lack of appetite and skeleton status.

My fiancé was around 115-120 lbs at 6 foot 2 when I started dating him 2 years ago. Right now he's managed to gain up to 125-130 but he has to try insanely hard to put on weight because he was on concerta until he was 18 or so for ADD and it fugged up his appetite and ability to gain easily.
Anyways I have a skeleton fetish so I can't complain.

I understand it doesn't matter what time of day you eat in order to gain weight, I want to know why it's hard for me to eat and swallow food. I feel nauseous every time I eat when I wake up.

Post picture of midsection

Thank you for including lbs. That's all I really have to contribute besides just fucking eat more

I absolutely have no idea what causes this. I would try to drink water before eating, to see if that makes a difference. Drink a glass of water just when you get out of bed, then eat after your shower.

I was like you, now I'm 82 kg, same height. Start doing bodyweight exercises and eat everything you see. After a meal force yourself to eat a soup. This will expand your stomach. In a few days your appetite will increase

Because your brain produces hunger-suppressing hormones during sleep. You'd be waking up hungry in the middle of the night otherwise. Do exercise early in the morning if you can't eat. That should open your appetite up.

>fiancé
>him
Gay asf.

>small banana
>= a small meal

Found the problem. Son you gotta eat big to get big. C'MON!!!

SS+GOMAD
Not fucking kidding

i started out as a skinnyfag/undereater

after two years + adding bjj into my routine i have an appetite like a black hole and can eat anything and everything, and my blind "maintenance" eating habits trend way higher than they were before

what happened?

You started spending energy and your body started craving more food.

>fell for the meth meme

>Every time in the morning I have a problem digesting food. I wake up, shower, go to the kitchen and make a peanut butter sandwich. I have trouble eating more than half the sandwich where in the next bite, I feel like puking. I am assuming the issue is I wake up late, usually around noon, that is affecting this. But I want a clear answer.

Fellow skinny guy here at 5'9 154lbs. I had this same problem for years and searched everywhere for a solution. Eventually I forced it down anyway. Once I hit 150lbs it stopped. Only thing I can think of is our low weight made us nauseous.