He only eats 100g of protein daily

>He only eats 100g of protein daily

>he eats less than 3,5g/lbs of brotein a day

this board is so boring to me now

>tfw eat 80-90g protein a day

does it matter if you're a manlet tho? (5'7)

1g brotein per 1lb body weight

I did a study on myself over 2 years (been lifting 6 years in total). First 4 years straight I consumed 200g per day.
The study was done over 4 periods that lasted 6 months each.

1st block = 175g protein/day
Results: No loss of muscle mass or strength in 6 months.

2nd block = 150g protein/day
Results: No loss of muscle mass or strength in 6 months.

3rd block = 125g protein/day
Results: Slight loss of muscle mass and strength slightly reduced in 6 months

4th block = 100g protein/day
Results: Consistent loss of strength and size during the 6 months, basically got weaker from month to month, very noticeable.
Now days I stick to just getting at least 150g/day and my gains in size/strength are back to their peak levels.

TLDR: For me, I need to consume +150g/day in order to not lose size/strength.

Oh.

I'm 5'7 74kg and shredded, veins on abs.

80/125/165/215 1RM's (in KG)

natty?

>how
Bruh what are your macros at?

what is ur weight and height

>caring about how much protein you exactly take in as long as you live a healthy lifestyle
>not knowing most of it gets burnt anyway because liftfags dont eat enough carbs

>5'7"
>shredded
no one cares

I eat like 200g per day and my weight is 61kg. Is it too much?

Probably, but it's not gunna hurt anything

Yes. 0.7kg/lb is more than enough for optimal muscle building. That would be around 100g for you.

t. whey industry

Acutally it could. If he's bulking, that's no problem. When he's this skelly he probably eats a lot anyways, but once you're cutting and are prioratizing protein higher than fat or carbs, you're on a surefire way to kill your natural testosterone levels. There's been numerous studies showing this. So, keep a good balance. It'll be more enjoyable than eating almost a kilogram of chicken breasts a day.

protein synthesis is regulated on an hourly basis. not daily basis. only counting your protein intake per day is stupid.

modern studies have found leucine to be the primary driver in MPS. you need about 3 grams of leucine each meal to maximally spike MPS. depends on your bw to some extent. this means you need about 30-50 grams of protein each meal depending on the source.

you also want to spike MPS as often as possible. there is a refractory period of about 3 hours that "prevents" a new spike, so you should have at least 3 hours between meals. this translates to eating about 4-5 times a day.

these two things translate to a proton need of something between 120 grams to 250 grams a day. but just getting all that in one meal, for example, would be very inefficient cause you only get one spike. youll get elevated MPS throughout the whole day, sure, but it's not maximally elevated.

I've had best results around 130g.

Not too keen on experimenting further because I've found a daily routine that puts me in that neighborhood without even trying.

t. jew
So really you just have to keep your macros in line. All this bs about .7g per lb of lean mass are dumb

enjoy your kidney failure

jews=whey industry

retard

Mckayla is best girl

Agreed, place is unoriginal af.

Why do people act like whey is a scam when even pricey whey is cheaper than cheap turkey BOTH in terms of Kcals per € and Prot per €

where do we go from here

/mlp/ /d/

>He gets most of his protein intake from Whey products.
oops

Outside

Because people are dumb

Even boneless skinless chicken breast is more expensive per gram of protein

Holy shit i was just about to make a thread about it
Veeky Forums has been especially shitty this last past weeks and that's not including the summerfags

She was, now she's pump and dump material. How insecure do you have to be to do that to your face as a teenager?

gotta love the dyels who try to find the absolute minimum amount of protein needed so they don't support the jews. Most likely the same group who blames genetics for their shit progress and calls anyone with decent progress a roider.

>protein synthesis is regulated on an hourly basis. not daily basis

What is this based off of

I care, shut the fuck up.,

Do you use a lot of whey?

I noticed the more protein i eat the more uncomfortable trips to the bathroom i take.

Thats how i gauged my necessary protein intake.

life

she's rly beautiful

I bet she's into some kinky shit man
hnnngg

>protein synthesis is regulated on an hourly basis. not daily basis
>implying the body works on some arbitrary timed schedule
It's actually regulated on a constant basis, but the question is what schedule of protein intake is optimal, and the answer is probably that ensuring proper intake on a daily basis is fine.

>mckayla will never do a cartwheel and land perfectly on your face forcing you to inhale her sweaty ass juices

Why fucking live Veeky Forums?

I can spend like 40 minutes of my day on the shitter at work, which really is fine by me since it's more fun to read image boards than to work.

Fuck life man, FUCK.
>You'll never be CHAD and take her out for PIZZA

I eat like 70-80ish, lost about 8lbs in 2.5 months, lifts still the same

>0.7kg/lb
INFINITE SCOOPS

fx4 scoops

What the fr*ck can somebody who eats 150g of protein every day post their average daily meals please?

cant really do that (healthy) and conveniently without protein powder if cutting

true, i meant "more like an hourly basis".

daily basis is not fine considering you get about 50% more MPS by eating 4-5 equal sized meals per day vs. eating all the protein in one sitting

100% chicken breast

thats really easy to do mate

breakfast
100g minced meat
100g lentils
30g peanut butter

lunch (post workout)
200g rice
150g chicken

dinner
100g rice
200g minced meat

before bed
225g french fries
200g pork

each meal ~50g of protein. 200g total erry day
i eat veggies and shit too ofc just not listing them here cause no protein

700 grams per pound sounds about right

200g of greek yoghurt= 10-15g (depends on type)

3 medium sized chicken breasts (110g each)= around 75-80g
1 scoop of whey= around 20g

3eggs=around 18g

That's 125g minimum. You also get some from bread (9g protein per 100g), rice, potatoes, ... what ever you eat along with main sources of protein.

Good sources alongside mentioned ones are also tuna, milk, nuts, peanut butter, all kinds of meat (pork, turkey, ... amount of protein is similar).

2x meat a day

Shake with 2 scoops of protein powder (46g)
Can of tuna with egg whites (30g + 20g)
Cottage cheese (26g for 1 cup)
And that totals only ~700kcal

PROTEIN BARS Lots and lots of protein bars m8.

midget detected