German kidnapping of Slavic Children

Tell me about the kidnappings of Slavic children by the Nazis, specifically the ones in Poland.

Did Hitler unironically think that anyone with certain features such as blond hair and blue eyes was a 100% Aryan Übermensch that got forcibly Polonized?
Can you really be that autistic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

>NOT SURPRISING NEWS HITLER WAS NOT THE GENIOUS THAT SOME RETARDS SEEM TO THINK

>nazi racial theories were nuanced
Oh shit stop the presses!

Hitler owned a chain of pizza parlors, run by Reichmarschall Podesta, and there they provided cheese pizza to the party members all over Germany. They opened a few franchises in the US I understand, some of which survive to this very day.

Bomp

he just wanted to downgrade the genepool of poland, and, seeing how they ended as a laughing stock of europe being equivalent of mexico, it might confirm that he did a decent job at that

Here are some Polish children who were kidnapped because they had "Aryan" traits.

If you read German racial theories from XIX-XX centuries then you come to conclusion that Germans were always evil, imperialistic and genocidal autistic assholes with a false complex of superiority.

>the Czech skull is impervious to reason, but it is susceptible to blows.

I can see it. Still total autism.

Their racial discrimination of Slavs is well-known. They were shilling pan-germanism hard. Kinda funny how now they're shilling for being 'European', there are no nations and ethnicities anymore, we're all European now.

>Was man nicht deutsch erklären kann, Das sieht man gleich als keltisch an = (What can’t possibly be explained as Germanic, that is immediately seen as Celtic)
t. Johann Kaspar Zeuss

>In any event, much more will fall away from the German Nation than the children of Israel, when its current form is corrected [durchkorrigiert] to fit with Tacitus’ Germania. Mr. Quatrefages had shown many years ago that only the central states [of Germany] are truly German and that the Prussian race is a mass of peoples made up of reprobate Slavs and all kinds of other waste of humanity
t. Theodor Mommsen(Noble prize winner)

And of course, let's not forget the superstar:
The proto-Nazi Gustaf Kossina (member of the “Nordic Ring” society, loving teacher of such luminaries as SS-Obersturmbannführer Hans Schleiff), pic related his best.

WE WUZ ALL GERMANICS N SHIT. After all, aren't we all Indogermanen?

Yes, Germans are and always were 100% autistic, and the nazi racial throries were retarded. It honestly makes me stop sometimes and think if it was really possible for an ideology to be this retarded, and for a leader to be this stuip as to waste resources and manpower in a losing war just to kill people he deemed worse through his twisted thoughtprocess.

Were the underground sex trafficking tunnels in DC also built by the Nazis?

Bjmp

They realised quite soon that repopulating their newly-annexed lands would be imposible. Some calculations saw Poland completely Germanised after half a century - while Hitler wanted everything east of Berlin and west of the AA line fully German. Trying to raise birth rates was a failure so the next step was growing the pool of potential colonisers through assimilation. They had criteria which made some Slavs and Balts pass as "aryans" which led to the kidnapping of many children. There were also plans to resettle families "with potential" across Germany so that they would be forced to assimilate as well as resettling German families in their old homes which would mean the people back home would also be lost among Germans and would assimilate in one or two generations.
Of course, nothing they could do would lead to a 100% German country stretching all across to the AA line or even the Urals - not that reaching the Urals was ever a possibility.

So how is that any different from what happened after WW2? Why are stormfags crying about Germans getting kicked out from Poland if Hitler wanted to do much worse. What the fuck.

Because Germans having to live in Germany is just too cruel

Hell, I would kidnap Slavic children myself if my own children looked like pic related.

They even hire Slavs to play Germans. German autism will never end.

Pic related Yelena Zelenskaya

I live in Germany since 2013 and i can confirm that germans have some sort of autism that they like to show on micro level like stopping at a red light in the middle of the night while no one in a radius of 10km is nearby, and as well on a macro level like what OP said.
Good to work with, but something isn't right with those folks.

Prost!

It's not, you're talking about infantilised 20-something Americans with zero historical knowledge who are edgy and contrarian because they weren't raised properly. It was most certainly worse, millions were murdered to make room for colonists. Among the kidnapped children, many did not make it back home, raised as Germans. Some discovered the truth years later when they were already in their forties or fifties but who knows how many have no idea.

Germans always felt envy when they saw nations whose people were usually more handsome than them. That's why they were so obsessed with Poland. And that's why during ww2 Germans forcibly germanised or murdered so many Poles, while the rest was later "le liberated" with gopnik Russian genes.

Poles are slavshit mongoloids from ural, occupying ancient germanic land.

Keep telling yourself that, von Grossdumpf

t. 56%

>Polacks aren't whi-

Why they have blue teeth tho

CUZ THEY'RE ARYAN XDDDDDDDD

Probably braces

No, probably because the photo has been amateurly colorised, meaning the skin colour could be off too.

Yes, Polacks are black. Well-known fact.

>yes, teeth are blue. Well-known fact.

Poles are blacks with blue teeth.

Has Nazi German science gone too far?

Poland has lower crime rate and lower homicide rate than UK, Germany and France.

Czesława Kwoka was a Polish Catholic child who died in the Auschwitz concentration camp at the age of 14. She was one of the thousands of child victims of German World War II crimes against Poles

I guess she wasn't Aryan enough for pic related

>Many Nazis were astounded at the number of Polish children found to exhibit "Nordic" traits, but assumed that all such children were genuinely German children, who had been Polonized; Hans Frank summoned up such views when he declared, "When we see a blue-eyed child we are surprised that she is speaking Polish."[7] Among those children thought to be genuinely German were children whose parents had been executed for resisting Germanization.
Could anyone be more autistic than a kraut?

Yeah and look who said that. Pic related, he has bigger potato-head than your average fat Polack.

>WIR

What a qt

>kidnapping
Implying Poles weren't happy to do some easy business by selling their larvae.

>Russian Actress Yelena Zelenskaya as Hitler youth Inge Dombrowski
>Dombrowski
>German

That's a typical German male.

Why do half of them look like Arabs?

Germs have inferiority complex due to the fact that their women look like somone with down syndrome. And their men like Mongols, sometimes combined with Jews like in the case of Heydrich or Himmler.

Non-aryan genes.

forgot pic

The funny thing is that the Germans did something similar after 1990. They open the flood gates and let everyone who could claim to have some German ancestor in, and this way they got millions white Russians to replenish their blood.

Russia is butthurt about it to this day.

He saved thousands of kids from Slavic culture. Turns out he wasn't a bad guy after all.

This.

Germanic genes + Germanic culture = cucks
Slavic genes + Slavic culture = bydlo
Slavic genes + Germanic culture = master race

Judging by the german chimpouts and destruction of Europe they caused I don't think that's a good combination at all.

Celtic genes + Germanic culture = jolly, folksy and hedonistic people (Bavarians)
Germanic genes + Germanic culture = soyboy betas (Sweden)
Slavic genes + Slavic culture = chaotic, retarded violence (Russia)
Slavic genes + Germanic culture = orderly, organized violence (Prussia)

t.

Finno-Ugric genes + Slavic culture = chaotic, retarded violence (Russia)

Bump