Who was the Trump of the medieval world?

Who was the Trump of the medieval world?

Other urls found in this thread:

htck.github.io/bayeux/#!/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cola_di_Rienzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/02/22/before-donald-trump-the-sad-history-of-when-christians-anointed-another-political-bully/?utm_term=.9d3c86fe0217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justinian

Hideyoshi or more likely Andrew Jackson

I said MEDIEVAL you fucking retard get some fucking glasses

Does that mean Trump will fuck up entirely as well?

Rodrigo Borgia, Pope Alexander VI

Augustus in his fight against cleopatra and her cuck lover bill antony

Cardinal Richelieu

To normies 'medieval' apparently spans everything from the Bronze Age to 1914 or so.

mansa musa

Unironically this.

Charlemagne. Same do whatever I want attitude

>hey your saxons, your annexed now and Christian
>we don’t want to be annexed or Christian
>tough shit

Caulifla was based though. Augustus was in the wrong.

Edward Longshanks

The hammer of the fuckwits

I can't destroy Wales but I can certainly destroy San Francisco.

Louis XIV

Odysseus.

I fucking love these Bayeux Tapestry memes

OP here
this is not me

Not that guy but RUDE

htck.github.io/bayeux/#!/
OP here, it was fun to make

Very much this.
As I remember what Machiavelli wrote about him, he was just savage

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Guys, read the wiki page for medieval at least

>or thou shalt be raped, I assume, by some

this guy almost was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cola_di_Rienzo
>HE WAS A TRIBUNE OF ROME!

henry vii

/k/ here
I thought /tv/ is the most retarded board
I feel sorry for those among you who actually read.

>medieval
Adolf Hitler

It doesn’t? I thought medieval was when everything was in black and white?

Æthelred the unready

Except Rodrigo was an accomplished Cardinal and legitimate political genius

save us pls

>implying trump isn't playing 4D chess

Louis IX

Probably Andrew Jackson or Seneca.

>Does that mean Trump will fuck up entirely as well?
exactly

Saladin

Charles the Bold.

John Lackland

lmao that photoshop eagle with obama.

>obama worship
dudes on his way to prison like every cult leader

>Ex- president going to prison
You wish

I'll wish upon a star

Marcus Crassus

>and a high level of discourse is expected.

it only gets worse, much much worse

Yeah, a star of David.

Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

It depends on what you think his endgame is. If it's to consolidate financial and geopolitical power for himself and his allies, perhaps. If it's to cement a dignified political legacy as a world leader/politician, I can't really see it at this point.

Any old demagogue

Any Pope that was trained in theology and not law

peter the hermit

worst thing I've read on Veeky Forums all day

>will

Plague of Trump when?

It would have to be a leader who is despised by most of his own social class and is also a fire elementalist.

>Trump is Firelord Ozai
Big if true

my god

we can't let that madman get the airship designs

>minor Sicilian Nobility (and considered himself truly Sicilian, while being apathetic of his German heritage) yet rose to be among the most powerful Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire in all history
>extremely tolerant of all ethnic groups due to his Sicilian upbringing and wholly embracing multiculturalism
>extremely tolerant to Muslims for the time, rejecting his nobility's demands to exterminate West Sicily's Muslims and letting them enlist in his army, including as his personal bodyguards
>said he "stayed overnight in Jerusalem, in order to overhear the prayer call of the Muslims and their worthy God"
>the Muslims out of respect stopped their prayer calls as to not offend the Christian King but he said he didn't give a shit
>let the Muslims in Jerusalem maintain their mosques and was so respected by the Saracens that they handed him the city after five months of negotiation
>encouraged Jewish immigration and employed them in the upper echelons of Sicily's bureaucracy
>native language was Sicilian but also spoke German, Latin, Arabic, French, and Greek
>won Jerusalem without spilling a drop of blood much to the fury of the Pope
>displayed great leadership in the face of the Mongol crisis that repelled probing raids and advised a sensible military strategy that by later examples would've worked great if the Mongols decided to invade in force
>one of the few (if only) King in Europe who was a true scientists due to being a Medieval ornithologist and studying bird migration
>outlawed trials by ordeal
>spread enlightenment through Europe by creating a school of poetry and literature in Sicily
>similar to Trump
Is this bait? Trumpkins would have called him a cuck.

Actually, yeah. He just won the eternal worship of the Sionists, who are the less terrible Jews and powerful allies against the Wandering Jews, who are the ones behind most of the troubles affecting Western Civilization. If there’s anyone that knows how to combat jewry, it’s the jews.

It's totally to consoldiate financial and geopolitical power for himself, and his allies.

the wall is clearly to give a multibillion dollar government contract to private real estate and construction firms he's closely tied to. It's not like 2,000 mile hunk of cement actually is going to fix a problem that's statistically on the decline and mostly done by plane anyway

and scaling Bush's wars and Obama's drone wars back up is just a way to make military stock skyrocket. People were going nuts over Raytheon stock, including the so-called liberal media trump supposedly hates, which has never had better ratings since they partnered up with him for 24/7 outrage cycles over nothing.

He owes billions of dollars in free coverage to them.

It's 4d chess for financial gains.

He sold so many hats and merchandise his candidacy was worth it even if he didn't win

it was truly one of the most shameless acts of selfishness since Ancient Rome

God bless Donald Trump

Actually, yeah. He just won the eternal worship of the Sionists, who are the less terrible Jews and powerful allies

Was waiting for the right to admit that they love Israeli fascist imperialism in the middle east, and only hate leftist Jews in the entertainment industry.

Drumpf :)

nice, any recs about him?

this kind of mental gymnastics is hilarious

Nero. Had popular support but the elites hated him (at the beginning, at least). No real interest in governing, but wanted people to know how much of a genius he was. His policy was basically run by a group of close advisers that ranged from well meaning to entirely self-interested, and initially managed a competent rule that slowly descended into chaos as the ruler himself attempted to seize more power.

Shit, re-read and missed the medieval part. Don't give a fuck, sticking with Nero.

Sounds like George W. Obama to me.

Henry the 8th
>I love wives I have the best wives but sometimes they just need to go
>The Pope, or as I call him the fake pope, is a lair. Heretical.
>We are going to make religion great again folks
>We're going to build a great church and the Catholics are going to pay for it
>The French are bringing syphilis, they're bringing war, and some I assume are good Normans.

Casimir the great
>loved building castles and walls everywhere
>loved trading and good deals
>kept black death refugees out of Poland, only took the people who contributed to the society and weren't sick
>pragmatic leader with vision, knew he has first to make his country great again by unifying shattered duchies until were ready for conflict with teutonic order

Well, I don’t know about “the Right”, but personally, yeah, sure. Israelis are scheming bastards using all the tricks in the books learned over millenias in exile to advance their cause, but that’s hardly a negative thing. I’d do the same for my country. As long as they stay in their country and don’t go against the interests of mine, I see no reason to oppose them. Especially since they are against our common ennemies.

Wherehas the internationalist Jews are actively undermining all of Western civilisation, not necessarily all for the same reasons but with similar tactics. Some do it out of ideology, some out of hatred, some spurned to it by their mentally ill inbred minds, some simply for profit.

Henry VIII.

>We're going to build a great church and the Catholics are going to pay for it
kek wheres the lie?

Emperor Charlemagne/Karl the Great was unironically compared to Donald Trump, so I would say him.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/02/22/before-donald-trump-the-sad-history-of-when-christians-anointed-another-political-bully/?utm_term=.9d3c86fe0217

>For roughly the same reason that a medieval pope, Leo III, anointed another political bully, Charles the Great, better known as Charlemagne. Put simply, they want a “protector in chief.”

Fuck me that has the be the dumbest oversimplification of and comparaison to an historical event I’ve seen in a while. And it’s from a supposedly respectable source too. I may have had a minor aneurysm while reading it.

>flu vaccine losing effectiveness
Spanish Influenza 2.0 before 2020.

Don't you have a colony to gas or something?

John FitzAlan, 1st Baron Arundel

Commanding a force with the purpose of bringing relief to the Duke of Brittany, Sir John was compelled to wait for stronger winds. During this wait he decided to take refuge in a nunnery, where his men "took no notice of the sanctity of the place and... violently assaulted and raped"[3] those they found inside. Further to this Sir John "allowed his men to ransack the countryside as they liked and to impoverish the people".[3] When the force eventually set out to sea, carrying with them goods stolen from a nearby church and under a pronouncement of excommunication from the wronged priests, the expedition was caught in a storm. Thomas Walsingham reports that during the panic of the storm, Sir John murdered those of his men who refused to make for shore for fear of being shipwrecked upon the rocks. Subsequently, after safely arriving on an island off the Irish coast, Sir John and his boat captain were swept back into the sea and drowned.[3]

He was a minor noble.

Only in modern times could such an incompetent character become head of a powerful state.